Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants U.S. Taxpayers to pay reparations to those invading our border

I've never lost my shit over a garbage disposal. Ya girl has.

She is not bright. And if you think she is, you're even stupider than she is.
Trouble is, she got elected and got some bizarre reason has a lot of influence

I've never lost my shit over a garbage disposal. Ya girl has.

She is not bright. And if you think she is, you're even stupider than she is.
I'd put her education level far above yours.

You still have that Gremlin running?

:auiqs.jpg:I see you still suffer from the ridiculous notion that "educated" is synonymous with "intelligent".

And I've never owned a Gremlin.
It's the same notion which advises me on maga fuckups and their aversion to higher education.

Yeah, you seem more of an Yugo guy.

It's the same notion which advises me on maga fuckups and their aversion to higher education.

Given the opportunity you would ban conservatives from higher ed. I remember when the left and Dems where the heroes of the working class blue collar voters, what happened? BTW your post is so fucking arrogant you deserve to be knocked the fuck out asshole.

Given the opportunity you would ban conservatives from higher ed. I remember when the left and Dems where the heroes of the working class blue collar voters, what happened? BTW your post is so fucking arrogant you deserve to be knocked the fuck out asshole.
I would ban no one from attending college.

My post represents the fact that white men are declining to go to college at higher rates in red states.

Or Joe Biden. He's functionally retarded at this point.

Barely functionally retarded?

Did a Google search and this guy popped up.

trump-fail-004.jpg

What you mean by "higher education" is actually "leftist indoctrination". And yes, normal people don't like indoctrination.

But it's the only way leftism can propagate. Rational people don't choose to become leftists. It has to be forced on people too unsophisticated to question it.

Y'know, like you.

And I've got a good ol' pickup -- a '95 Chevy C1500.

What happens when voting became a right, which it wasn't supposed to be?

DEMOGOGUERY...

the action of winning support by exciting the emotions of ordinary people rather than by having good or morally right ideas:

Highlighted by idiots that are elected to the democrat party.

Forum List

Back