Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants U.S. Taxpayers to pay reparations to those invading our border

Reagan did fuck over South America with the Contra situation, and we've lead so many coups down there.

We do owe them a lot.......but my priorities are Blacks in America right now, moreso than people in other countries.
How white leftists see themselves:

View attachment 476171
Oh, really?

Wasn't it Bush who said we would be "Greeted as liberators" in Iraq? Maybe it's Republicans you're talking about. Yeah...I think so.

Reagan did fuck over South America with the Contra situation, and we've lead so many coups down there.

We do owe them a lot.......but my priorities are Blacks in America right now, moreso than people in other countries.
How white leftists see themselves:

View attachment 476171
Oh, really?

Wasn't it Bush who said we would be "Greeted as liberators" in Iraq? Maybe it's Republicans you're talking about. Yeah...I think so.
You don't think at all.

I don't think much of you at all, that's true.
oh no anyway.jpeg

AOC is a moron. So is anyone who thinks she isn't.

This stupid woman is really going too far:

A border official for the Biden Administration tried to get journalists to destroy their picture evidence of the chaos at the border

'Please give these people dignity'.....and destroy all of your pictures and videos or you're a racist

AOC is completely welcome to send her money to the illegal aliens....no one will stop her and her friends if they would like to contribute....give away your own money AOC if you want to impress me....

You have just been a witness to a person that only cares about her fellow Hispanics and not about moral and ethical politics, or a position of loyalty to this nation..
ummm AOC is who has been demanding open borders and the abolishment of ICE
AOC is a Racist Latino Nationalist who wants to fill America with Latinos.
All countries control their border crossings and immigration, but the Democrats make it a racial issue because they are racist cretins.
She has two more years left. Hopefully, the ignorant who voted her in will be a lot smarter

She has two more years left. Hopefully, the ignorant who voted her in will be a lot smarter
It could also be that AOC is a real and genuine Christian who takes the Jesus preaching quite literally, and doesn't just care for Hispanic people.
She should get the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

It could also be that AOC is a real and genuine Christian who takes the Jesus preaching quite literally, and doesn't just care for Hispanic people.
She should get the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
So a “ real and genuine Christian” had no use for what Should be our immigration policy, ignoring the illegal drugs pouring into the Country, ignoring the Crime, etc, etc?
Does a “ Christian “ accuse Republicans of being sexually frustrated because they can’t sleep 😴 with her?
Forgive me, but what Church do you belong to?

So a “ real and genuine Christian” had no use for what Should be our immigration policy, ignoring the illegal drugs pouring into the Country, ignoring the Crime, etc, etc?
I'm not a Christian so I can't speak from experience. But I would say that it has to depend on the circumstances of the people involved and the remedy or cure being perhaps worse than the crime.
Does a “ Christian “ accuse Republicans of being sexually frustrated because they can’t sleep 😴 with her?
No, not the Christians I've suggested, who follow the teaching. Maybe I'm more aware of the teaching of your Christ than a lot of Christians are?
Forgive me, but what Church do you belong to?
I'm an atheist but I have been a Christian and so I am aware of the ideals of Christianity, and I know too that the ideals are seldom practiced.

I know. However with her stance on Illegals Immigration, giving them money 💴 and her general hypocrisy hopefully it will change
No, the people who voted for her understand her positions and agree with them.

Forum List

Back