Will anyone stop Alabama?

Bon fires and war drums all over north and central Florida. There not going down with out a fight. It should be a competitive game.
Gators will do better then expected. I predict a high scoring game. I predict a score of 35- 42 upset special Gators win. ( Just for the fun of it.) :cool:

Last edited:
Bon fires and war drums all over north and central Florida. There not going down with out a fight. It should be a competitive game.
Gators will do better then expected. I predict a high scoring game. I predict a score of 35- 42 upset special Gators win. ( Just for the fun of it.) :cool:

Oh I expect it to be a good game. I think the Alabama defense will be going after Trask to harass and sack him.

I also expect Alabama's offense to be hitting on all cylinders.

It came damn close! What a game!!! Best game I have seen all year!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

I suppose the committee did us a favor by not putting us in at #4. The first dry ass pounding via Alabama left us with a scorching case of hemorrhoids.

But hey, we get a beat up on a Mac Brown coached team. Bright side.

Looking at things, I don't think anyone can stop Bama.

Notre Dame looks good, especially since they knocked off Clemson. But it took 2 OTs to do it, and Clemson was without their star QB. The backup was good.

Ohio State is tough. They have only played 5 games, and only one of those has a winning record. The Indiana defense gave them a hard time.

Clemson is the best bet to stop Alabama, in my humble opinion. Partly because of the players and talent. And partly because of the coaching staff's ability to find and exploit weakness.
Two good games tomorrow, I hope ND knocks off Alabama but I doubt it

Notre Dame couldn't manage it. One more game for someone to try!

Nagee.jpg

Alabama own another record!

For the first time in NCAA history, a team has both a receiver and a running back with at least 20 TDs in a single season.

For those who are laughing at Notre Dame for always losing the big games, they are making progress.

In the 2013 Championship game, Alabama was up 14-0 in 9 mins and 41 seconds.
In the game last night, it took Alabama 10 mins and 46 seconds to be up 14-0. That is almost a whole minute better!

Forum List

Back