Will American forces leaving Iraq forever a be an Iran win or TrumpO win?

I have no stance on whether he did right or wrong in the killing of the Iranian general.

But indeed you have a stance on the rightness of using the big stick as opposed to what you call the mollycoddling of the Iranian regime and the millions of Iranians that are forced to live under it.

You can arrange your thinking process into absurdly believing that the assassination of Soliemani was not big time use the big stick. It was and you have expressed being in favor of that very much.

You oppose diplomacy. TrumpO opposes diplomacy when he thinks it’s politically beneficial to do so. You are partisan in favor of TrumpO on that basis.

i am now interested in why you are ashamed to admit it.

I have no stance on whether he did right or wrong in the killing of the Iranian general.

But indeed you have a stance on the rightness of using the big stick as opposed to what you call the mollycoddling of the Iranian regime and the millions of Iranians that are forced to live under it.

You can arrange your thinking process into absurdly believing that the assassination of Soliemani was not big time use the big stick. It was and you have expressed being in favor of that very much.

You oppose diplomacy. TrumpO opposes diplomacy when he thinks it’s politically beneficial to do so. You are partisan in favor of TrumpO on that basis.

i am now interested in why you are ashamed to admit it.

You've set the perfect example about the case I made about how easy it is for partisans to determine who won and lost. I didn't take a stance on the matter and never endorsed Trump's methodology. In reply to your question about how Trump could win I presented the devil's advocate case that there is room for the possibility for Trump's being right. That seems to have really set you off which I think is sort of funny. .

I didn't take a stance on the matter and never endorsed Trump's methodology.

Thar’s not true.

Now regarding Iran's "celebration". Through this action they've been served notice that the days of our mollycoddling them are over. For years we've had leaders that acted in fashion of parents that refuse to discipline their kids and simply resort to warning after meaningless warning.

Tell me that you have no opinion on 8 years of Obama refusing to discipline those evil Iranians by simply resorting to warning after meaningless warning. You know “mollycoddling “them.

I didn't take a stance on the matter and never endorsed Trump's methodology.

Thar’s not true.

Now regarding Iran's "celebration". Through this action they've been served notice that the days of our mollycoddling them are over. For years we've had leaders that acted in fashion of parents that refuse to discipline their kids and simply resort to warning after meaningless warning.

Tell me that you have no opinion on 8 years of Obama refusing to discipline those evil Iranians by simply resorting to warning after meaningless warning. You know “mollycoddling “them.

Man I really pushed your button by defending my original stance that at this time only political partisans know who won and loss then subsequently presenting the counter argument to your position that there is no way Trump can win.

For the record I preferred Obama's foreign policy over McCain's. It was Obama's domestic policy I didn't care for. As for McCain, I voted for him many times, first as my Representative and then as my Senator. But the guy never saw a foreign conflict that he didn't want America to stick its nose into. I viewed his run for the presidency to be a personal quest to become Commander in Chief and play a live version of chess using American troops. Both in 2008 and 2016 I didn't support either major candidate and knew that my only consolation come election night was going to be that whoever won at least kept the other one from becoming president.

Man I really pushed your button by defending my original stance that at this time only political partisans know who won and loss then subsequently presenting the counter argument to your position that there is no way Trump can win.

I wasn’t asking if TrumpO could win overall in the endgame sense. That’s because my question was not a partisan question. Look at the title of the thread.

My point is that there is no broad strategic win for America or the coalition of locals that Obama assembled in the fight against Sunni terrorists, if the US military is forced to leave Iraq over TrumpO’s boneheaded move.

That’s not a partisan knee jerk reaction, but all you can do from the fence you sit upon is dismiss such criticism as meaningless partisan attack.

All foreign (Christian leaning) troops forced out of Iraq will be a win for Iran if and when that happens. A resurgent ISIS surely won’t mind if they have to go either.

Shia governed Iraq will become more and more dependent on Shiite Iran and likely Russia and China for their security.

For the record I preferred Obama's foreign policy over McCain's. It was Obama's domestic policy I didn't care for.

But you described Obama’s foreign policy as mollycoddling Iran and greeting the same bad results over and over.

What was not to like about Obama’s domestic policy?

Forum List

Back