Will a Biden Win Stop the Violent Agitators in our Nation's Cities? Absolutely Not!

These anarchist leftist are advocating for a communist revolution in our country. They will continue to destroy and murder even if (Heaven forbid) that he wins in 2020. Does anyone really believe the violence will stop if Biden becomes President?
"Anarchist leftist"? Nah. I think that there is a better chance of reducing the violence since Biden has a softer approach. Trump is a bully and not too bright as he bullshits through his presidency. It would be great if he took on the gangs that are the real criminals.
"Softer approach?" That won't stop these violent leftist anarchist. May I suggest you read up on Neville Chamberlain and policy of appeasement?
Appeasement?? It is your ilk that is appeasing a POTUS that is sliding us into authoritarian rule. Take Your head out of your back side and stick up for the constitution.
I support the Constitution of the United States of America ergo I support Trump. Nobody has a Constitutional right to burn, loot, and destroy public property. Federal buildings will be protected by federal Iaw enforcement as well. You cannot "make deals" with violent extremist. You deal with them through a vulgar display of power.
Vulgar display of power is using federal agents take kids off the street without probable cause and tossing them in unmarked vans.

These anarchist leftist are advocating for a communist revolution in our country. They will continue to destroy and murder even if (Heaven forbid) that he wins in 2020. Does anyone really believe the violence will stop if Biden becomes President?
Maybe, maybe not.

Do you think that will stop people from thinking that Trumpism is ugly?
People don't have to stop thinking "Trumpism" is ugly. I think almost everyone has had a boss they thought was a total asshole. But more often than not, that boss is running the company well and, as a result, allowing you to make more money. The moral of the story is, your boss can be an all star even if you don't like him. That's Trump, so we should take the good with the bad and just deal with it instead of burning, looting and destroying property.
I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about Trumpism. Part of Trumpism is the ignorant notion that "making more money" is everyone's highest priority.

Elections are about contrasts, and the OP appears to think that his question shines the light poorly on Biden.
"Will violence stop if Biden is elected"is the question and $$$ was not part of the question.
I hadn't brought it up.

The issue is probably how voters view the bigger picture, not just the violence.

There is a bigger picture here, whether Trump avoids it or not.
The bigger picture is "violent communist revolution vs. protecting our constitutional democratic republic." Trump needs to declare a state of emergency and crush the anarchist.
Yeah, it really isn't, but I know what you guys are told.

So I guess it will depend on what people think the big picture actually is. It won't be about Biden.

Wishing for more a more authoritarian government may the stupidest thing you Trumpbots have done yet. The thing the NRA has spent years warning you about is happening by your own hand. Hypocrites.
Emergency situation requires tough response. The Republic is in danger from within and without.

"Anarchist leftist"? Nah. I think that there is a better chance of reducing the violence since Biden has a softer approach. Trump is a bully and not too bright as he bullshits through his presidency. It would be great if he took on the gangs that are the real criminals.
"Softer approach?" That won't stop these violent leftist anarchist. May I suggest you read up on Neville Chamberlain and policy of appeasement?
Appeasement?? It is your ilk that is appeasing a POTUS that is sliding us into authoritarian rule. Take Your head out of your back side and stick up for the constitution.
I support the Constitution of the United States of America ergo I support Trump. Nobody has a Constitutional right to burn, loot, and destroy public property. Federal buildings will be protected by federal Iaw enforcement as well. You cannot "make deals" with violent extremist. You deal with them through a vulgar display of power.
Vulgar display of power is using federal agents take kids off the street without probable cause and tossing them in unmarked vans.
"Kids!." These are not kids but adults and young adults who are violent and know exactly what they are doing. Unmarked vans are perfect way to transport violent criminals to jail. Good for safety of all involved, the officers and the perps. That way vans won't be fire bombed by domestic terrorist rampaging in the streets.

Wishing for more a more authoritarian government may the stupidest thing you Trumpbots have done yet. The thing the NRA has spent years warning you about is happening by your own hand. Hypocrites.
Emergency situation requires tough response. The Republic is in danger from within and without.
Emergency police powers never end. The police state genie cannot be put back in the bottle.

Maybe, maybe not.

People don't have to stop thinking "Trumpism" is ugly. I think almost everyone has had a boss they thought was a total asshole. But more often than not, that boss is running the company well and, as a result, allowing you to make more money. The moral of the story is, your boss can be an all star even if you don't like him. That's Trump, so we should take the good with the bad and just deal with it instead of burning, looting and destroying property.
I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about Trumpism. Part of Trumpism is the ignorant notion that "making more money" is everyone's highest priority.

Elections are about contrasts, and the OP appears to think that his question shines the light poorly on Biden.
After the very public shakedowns Biden has pulled off against the Ukraine and China, I don't think he can be put on a pedestal. In fact, he has been an embarrassment to our country. You certainly can't trust him to deal with China. That would be a huge mismatch.
Again, elections are about contrasts. Voters know that. Just slamming the other candidate isn't enough. Voters are also looking at yours.
I'm comfortable with that. Trump has plenty of accomplishments to run on. To me, this election is no contest. It's like the Yankees playing the bad news Bears.

Emergency police powers never end. The police state genie cannot be put back in the bottle.
Of course it can. Then uncork as needed.

Of course it can. Then uncork as needed.
Look at you, all hot and ready to trade away the rights of others for a little sadistic satisfaction and the illusion of security.

Are you an expert on the Constitution? Nah. Trump is subverting the Constitution and never read the thing anyway.

Ramping up the authoritarianism has never worked to put down civil unrest but that does not stop bananna republics like the US from trying.
All it does is exacerbate the situation as we can see. Trump should beat up on the gangs instead since they are responsible for the murders and much of the crime. His current action appeals to many of his uninformed and
uneducated followers and that is his purpose.

Maybe, maybe not.

After the very public shakedowns Biden has pulled off against the Ukraine and China, I don't think he can be put on a pedestal. In fact, he has been an embarrassment to our country. You certainly can't trust him to deal with China. That would be a huge mismatch.
Again, elections are about contrasts. Voters know that. Just slamming the other candidate isn't enough. Voters are also looking at yours.
With Trump they will see his no bullshit approach to matters and Biden's incessant pandering to Black Lives Matter.

Maybe, maybe not.

With Trump they will see his no bullshit approach to matters and Biden's incessant pandering to Black Lives Matter.
There remains a much bigger picture that many people see. Thankfully, a majority of Americans can still think for themselves and don't fall into tribes.

Ramping up the authoritarianism has never worked to put down civil unrest but that does not stop bananna republics like the US from trying.
All it does is exacerbate the situation as we can see. Trump should beat up on the gangs instead since they are responsible for the murders and much of the crime. His current action appeals to many of his uninformed and
uneducated followers and that is his purpose.
Antifa and BLM are responsible for the murder and violence. Even if a gang did do violence in a rioting community Antifa and BLM set the stage. However, most of the burning, violence and murder is being done by Antifa and BLM members.

Maybe, maybe not.

There remains a much bigger picture that many people see. Thankfully, a majority of Americans can still think for themselves and don't fall into tribes.
These people will vote for Trump. Majority of Americans fall into various demographic groups. Not tribes. Someone living in rural Nebraska has absolutely nothing in common with someone living in Boston. Someone living in blue collar Pittsburgh has nothing in common with suburban liberals in Connecticut. Someone in a San Francisco bathhouse has nothing in common with someone in church in Alabama.

President of the United States Donald J. Trump is correct. He will rectify the situation when he federalizes the National Guard in the lawless blue states and restores order. Hopefully shortly before Election Day.

Maybe, maybe not.

What is Trumpism? Nobody has done anything to you and others. This is just endless attacks by using everything possible to make him look bad. The worse part is that the Progs are losing control of their own who seem to be morphing into something more hideous.

Maybe, maybe not.

What is Trumpism? Nobody has done anything to you and others. This is just endless attacks by using everything possible to make him look bad. The worse part is that the Progs are losing control of their own who seem to be morphing into something more hideous.
You've sold your soul to a con man, a buffoon.

Enjoy your time. I'll continue to make observations whether you like them or not.

As soon as a Prog President shows up, the Federal agents will be used for every reason possible. You guys are the strong central government types. The problem is, using Progs on Progs. But going to the rural areas you have done with impunity and have murdered many.

It's a crisis a crisis I tell ya. Veritably a struggle for the nation's soul. These blacks and Marxists hate our way of life. They are burning our Beautiful cities to the GROUND. Soon they'll be in Miss and Alabama and in YOUR BACK YARD. Your dog won't even be safe.

Forum List

Back