WikiLeaks offers 100K reward for Trump - Comey tapes.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WikiLeaks offered a $100,000 reward Friday for alleged recordings of conversations between President Donald Trump and former FBI Director James Comey.

upload_2017-5-12_17-34-40.png

“WikiLeaks offers US$100k for the Trump-Comey tapes,” the organization tweeted.

Rumors of the tapes were first introduced in a tweet by Trump Friday in which he warned the recently-fired Comey against leaking to the press.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” the President said.

Responding to questions on the tweet, White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters Friday that no other details would be provided.

“The president has nothing further to add on that,” Spicer said, later emphasizing that the tweet was not a “threat.”

A source close to Comey who spoke with CNN stated that the former FBI .............................................

WikiLeaks Offers $100K Reward for ‘Trump-Comey Tapes’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this will be good lets catch these crooked lying losers in everything they do.

Yeah, because they aren't an arm of a foreign government. No such offer for tapes of Russian and Chinese leaders though I see. Usual dirty ops under the guise of journalism.

Quite frankly if someone had such tapes it would go for WAY more than that on the open market, This is an insult to the value of Mr.Trump and Mr. Comey! Seven figures easily!

Oh, and if such tapes were released you can be sure it was an inside job unless otherwise stated.

• Banned
Yeah, because they aren't an arm of a foreign government. No such offer for tapes of Russian and Chinese leaders though I see. Usual dirty ops under the guise of journalism.

Quite frankly if someone had such tapes it would go for WAY more than that on the open market, This is an insult to the value of Mr.Trump and Mr. Comey! Seven figures easily!

Oh, and if such tapes were released you can be sure it was an inside job unless otherwise stated.

Yeah and we know those inside jobs are pretty bad, we've had decades of crooked pieces of shit running this Country. All so they could fill their pockets while emptying ours.

Is there a suggestion that Trump recorded his conversations and warned Comey not to lie and leak?

Oh that's precious! Admirable. That's so sneaky I would do it myself.

Of course, anyone who is lied about like Trump is lied about is going to take precautions.

Mendax gets discounts because he's a legend with the respect of oh 80% of the hackers in the world. I expect the NSA tools prices just went through the ceiling and we can expect a huge knock within the next month (depending on the status of the auction for the NSA toys which is apparently up in the air.)

(Conspiracy theory; read at your own risk) This actually puts together some pieces in my head; Shadow Brokers just hacked a bunch of peeps to offer this bounty hahaha

Forum List

Back