Wikileaks confirms Hillary sold weapons to ISIS

Constant lies from the right.

A Libyan doctor who treated Stevens said he died of severe asphyxiation, apparently from smoke. In a sign of the chaos of during the attack, Stevens was brought alone by Libyans to the Benghazi Medical Center with no other Americans, and no one at the facility knew who he was, the doctor, Ziad Abu Zeid, told The Associated Press.

Stevens was practically dead when he arrived close to 1 a.m., but "we tried to revive him for an hour and a half but with no success," Abu Zeid said. The ambassador had bleeding in his stomach because of the asphyxiation but no other injuries, he said.

Dang.......always said that progressives just cant connect the dots..........a brain fuck up. But this is particularly worrisome.......fucking yikes. Just no connect the dots abilities...........real mental case stuff s0ns huh??!!:spinner:

I don't have any problem connecting dots. I just think it is silly for the right to make up their own dots.

Understand that progressive is the code word for communist.

Hillary Clinton is a verifiable Psychopath.

Just check the definition of Psychopath and see for yourself all the wicked things that she has done and you will have undeniable conformation!

Hillary is such an enormous liar that she takes statements by President trump totally out of context and invents delusional accusations, and the media being a even larger liar than her parrots it as if it was the gospel of Saint John.

Dem-Party-is-Communist.jpg

So, in your world, even the media is out to get you. No wonder you believe such silly stuff.

It's not about me idiot; it's about taking back this country and the world from the zionist/communist so
that our children and future generations will have the freedom the founding father bestowed on us.

So Communists and Zionists have control of our country, and the whole world, and you want to take it back? I wonder why those Communists and Zionists allow elections to even happen, if they do control our country.

Your claim that Hillary is linked to Isis is just nuts.

It's not "my claims," it is WikiLeaks released documents.

Clearly reality must be subverted to promote the political agenda of your party. Assange and company are terribly inconvenient in releasing all this evidence. BUT you're sure that with the help of the corrupt press, you can lie it all away. :thup:

[

So Communists and Zionists have control of our country, and the whole world, and you want to take it back? I wonder why those Communists and Zionists allow elections to even happen, if they do control our country.

You must admit that there is VERY little difference between the democratic party today and the Communist party under Stalin. JOOOOOOO haters are morons, I'll give you that, but Communist DOES fit your filthy party.

Clearly reality must be subverted to promote the political agenda of your party. Assange and company are terribly inconvenient in releasing all this evidence. BUT you're sure that with the help of the corrupt press, you can lie it all away. :thup:

Right. I heard Trump claim Hillary and Obama founded ISIS. Really insane territory the right is in now.

[

You must admit that there is VERY little difference between the democratic party today and the Communist party under Stalin. JOOOOOOO haters are morons, I'll give you that, but Communist DOES fit your filthy party.

Only in your distorted little world. You need someone to help you reconnect to reality.

Right. I heard Trump claim Hillary and Obama founded ISIS. Really insane territory the right is in now.

Try to focus, take a xanax. These are leaked documents - can you grasp that? This isn't Trump, theis isn't me, these are emails and videos FROM HILLARY and other Khmer Rouge members. The one saying Hillary dealt with ISIS is Hillary - in her own fucking emails.The dumb twat kept them on a completely unsecured platform and got hacked, now they are being leaked.

You can lie about them, you can blow smoke, you can try and shriek "LOOK TRUMP." but none of that changes that these are Hillary's (and the DNC's) emails that are being released.

Try to focus, take a xanax. These are leaked documents - can you grasp that? This isn't Trump, theis isn't me, these are emails and videos FROM HILLARY and other Khmer Rouge members. The one saying Hillary dealt with ISIS is Hillary - in her own fucking emails.The dumb twat kept them on a completely unsecured platform and got hacked, now they are being leaked.

You can lie about them, you can blow smoke, you can try and shriek "LOOK TRUMP." but none of that changes that these are Hillary's (and the DNC's) emails that are being released.

Khmer Rouge? Yep, you're nuts.

Cons, there is nothing on Hillary Clinton, get over it.

She wasn't king and she wasn't president. She didn't make policy she followed policy. You poor saps act like she was president, she wasn't. She can be held responsible for nothing. A Secretary of State following orders is not a criminal, they are a proper civil servant doing what they are told to do. It's the same with the phoney Iranian nuclear scientist blah blah blah.

You people need to wake out of this stupor that con-media has you in. They have you actually believing she was responsible for running ANYTHING. She wasn't. Jesus the disconnect from reality, which with conservatives is normally off the charts, is just in new other dimension territory.

And the weirdos that like to post photos of dead people where are all the photos of all the HUNDREDS of embassy people that were killed in more than 10 attacks on US embassies when Bush was in office?

You vampires use dead people as political spit. You could not care less about these people.
So, idiot, you saying obuthole is responsible? Hang em both.

Yep. You're nuts.

Yep, Hillary's Chief adviser screams of national TV that he wants to murder Julian Assange for releasing these facts, but I'm nuts.. :eusa_whistle:

Honestly, in what way do you differ from the Khmer Rouge?

Link?

{
Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel appeared on on Fox calling for the assassination of Julian Assange — a blatant urge for violence against the Wikileaks founder in direct contradiction of every possible natural and government law.

Wikileaks, of course, has published several damning caches of documents showing Clinton in none-too-favorable light — including emails from her controversially-employed private server as well as communications from the DNC which proved her campaign colluded with mainstream media.

“I mean, a dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel chillingly noted of Assange. “The guy’s a traitor, a treasonist, and … and he has broken every law in the United States. The guy ought to be — and I’m not for the death penalty — so, if I’m not for the death penalty, there’s only one way to do it, illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

Read more at "Illegally Shoot the Son of a Bitch” -- Clinton Strategist Calls for Assassination of Julian Assange on TV

Again, how exactly does your shameful party differ from the Khmer Rouge?

Yep. You're nuts.

Yep, Hillary's Chief adviser screams of national TV that he wants to murder Julian Assange for releasing these facts, but I'm nuts.. :eusa_whistle:

Link?

{
Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel appeared on on Fox calling for the assassination of Julian Assange — a blatant urge for violence against the Wikileaks founder in direct contradiction of every possible natural and government law.

Wikileaks, of course, has published several damning caches of documents showing Clinton in none-too-favorable light — including emails from her controversially-employed private server as well as communications from the DNC which proved her campaign colluded with mainstream media.

“I mean, a dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel chillingly noted of Assange. “The guy’s a traitor, a treasonist, and … and he has broken every law in the United States. The guy ought to be — and I’m not for the death penalty — so, if I’m not for the death penalty, there’s only one way to do it, illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

Read more at "Illegally Shoot the Son of a Bitch” -- Clinton Strategist Calls for Assassination of Julian Assange on TV

Fox was all for killing Assange. You gonna fault him for one of the few times he agreed with the people at Fox?

[
Beckel's statement was December 2010. Oreilley's clip was December 2010. How is that spin?

Thought you never heard of this? :eusa_whistle:

But of course Beckel made his felonious remark this last Sunday;

{
Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel called for WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange to be assassinated. #DNCLeak pic.twitter.com/9L2ixl24Er

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 10, 2016

I won't vote for the person O'Reilley is chief advisor for.

You WILL vote for the one Beckel is chief advisor for.

But I have integrity, and you're part of the Khmer Rouge.. :dunno:

Yep. You're nuts.

Link?

{

WRONG!
Beckel IS NOT a Hillary advisor, and never has been.

Beckel did not recently make this comment, he did make it in 2010 about Assange when he was WORKING for FOX news.

Beckel is an ass, however....he is NOT running for the highest position in the Nation and the most powerful in the world...

Bob Beckel Called for WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange to Be Assassinated

Last edited:
[
Beckel's statement was December 2010. Oreilley's clip was December 2010. How is that spin?

Thought you never heard of this? :eusa_whistle:

But of course Beckel made his felonious remark this last Sunday;

{
Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel called for WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange to be assassinated. #DNCLeak pic.twitter.com/9L2ixl24Er

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 10, 2016

I won't vote for the person O'Reilley is chief advisor for.

You WILL vote for the one Beckel is chief advisor for.

But I have integrity, and you're part of the Khmer Rouge.. :dunno:

No. Just because somebody dredged this story up last Sunday doesn't make it recent. Beckel hasn't been an adviser for anyone for years. Much less Clinton's chief adviser. You RWNJs will fall for anything.
Bob Beckel Called for WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange to Be Assassinated

I read many Liberals deny it. Really unwilling to acknowledge the truth.

Forum List

Back