Wife of muslim immigrant screams: “F*** AMERICA!”

Good for her. Already exercising her first amendment rights.
Isn't funny how progressives will give this kind of snarky, disingenuous response to a muslim that genuinely hates America - yet if a right-wing militia member said something like this walking out of court, those same progressives would be spitting blood, seething with anger?

And yet Hillary Clinton and the Democrats want to import as many of these people as possible in hopes that it can win them elections (ironic since a large portion of the left is made up of atheists which will enrage their muslim base they are attempting to pander to).

WIFE OF MUSLIM Immigrant Screams: "F*CK AMERICA!" After Husband Is Threatened With Deportation For Major Food Stamp Fraud In NY [VIDEO] » 100percentfedUp.com
Would that be the same 1st Amendment rights that your side of the aisle desperately wants to strip the American people of? Why, yes. Yes it is.
Youre paranoid. If you want to be a loser you are entitled to do so. Just dont whine about any consequences.
Oh look - a progressive that gets angry over the truth. Shocking.
Says the clown that is angry about some imaginary stripping of 1rst amendment rights. :laugh:

Isn't funny how progressives will give this kind of snarky, disingenuous response to a muslim that genuinely hates America - yet if a right-wing militia member said something like this walking out of court, those same progressives would be spitting blood, seething with anger?
I only laugh at anything that is right wing. They are hilarious and stupid.

Says the clown that is angry about some imaginary stripping of 1rst amendment rights. :laugh:
You were saying? Not only does this law deny basic 1st Amendment rights - it actually requires people to tell a lie. I must call a man "her" or "she" (which is a blatant lie required by government). Can you say 1984?

http://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

NYC Will Fine You $250,000 For 'Misgendering' A Transsexual

(Psst...don't be too embarrassed. We're all use to progressives being uninformed, uneducated, etc.)

So.....? It's not illegal, it's protected by the US Constitution, white people do it, American white people do it.

Food stamp fraud IS illegal. if you do it and your a store owner you should go to jail. If your a new immigrant and you get deported, who cares? Immigrants take an oath when they are sworn in as a citizen, they should take it seriously if they respect the country giving them opportunity

So.....? It's not illegal, it's protected by the US Constitution, white people do it, American white people do it.
First of all....these people are "white" genius. They certainly aren't black. Second - I know of no "American white people" that do this (though admittedly I don't hang out with liberals and they would be the only American's to actually hate America).

You hate this country with a passion, that much is obvious from your endless hate-filled posts, and I'm sure you're white. Get the fuck out.

I do like reading fantasy stories where people can read other people's minds, but I also know it's fiction. Which begs the question of how you know he hates America...

Pretty sure even a retard could figure out that Patriot hates America. Here's a small sampling of the seething hate from this imbecile:

ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW
There is nothing more regressive than progressives
Modern Liberalism
What is Hitlery hiding? Where are her medical records?
Election 2016: The Party of Stupid vs. The Party of Evil
The biggest global threat man has ever faced
A comprehensive examination of liberalism
The bizarre liberal ideology

Anyone who hates liberals and liberalism in general hates America, since America was founded on principles of liberalism. If there's anything good about America, we have liberalism to thank. If Patriot hates everything good that America represents, then he can get the fuck out of here and move to Somalia where he belongs.

No, that's not hating America, it might be hating parts of it, but find one person who loves every part of America.[/QUOTE]
In all fairness - that's not even hating "parts" of America. The only thing I hate is people/ideologies/etc. that want to destroy America (either intentionally or unintentionally). Hating a progressive has nothing to do with my feelings for the United States. I have a deep love for this country and a deep respect for everything it was founded on (and no - it was not founded on slavery - it was founded on liberty).

You were saying? Not only does this law deny basic 1st Amendment rights - it actually requires people to tell a lie. I must call a man "her" or "she" (which is a blatant lie required by government). Can you say 1984?

Not using transgender pronouns could get you fined | New York Post

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

(Psst...don't be too embarrassed. We're all use to progressives being uninformed, uneducated, etc.)
I was saying no one is stripping your first amendment rights son.

Who gives a shit?

And please explain how this isn't rightwing Political Correctness?
How is it "political correctness"? Nobody is saying she shouldn't be allowed to do it. Nobody is saying she should be fired from her job for doing it. Nobody is saying the government should fine her or arrest her for doing it (like progressives do).

All we're saying is that opening the borders to people who hate us is a bad idea.

Yeah....you were. How embarrassing for you. :lol:

Who gives a shit?

How is it "political correctness"? Nobody is saying she shouldn't be allowed to do it. Nobody is saying she should be fired from her job for doing it. Nobody is saying the government should fine her or arrest her for doing it (like progressives do).

All we're saying is that opening the borders to people who hate us is a bad idea.
How do you know who hates us and who doesnt?

Yeah....you were. How embarrassing for you. :lol:
You may be embarrassed but I am never embarrassed.

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit?

Is it political correctness to be against food stamp fraud? screaming F*** America is just a good indicator of the families attitude

Who gives a shit?

Then you should explain what you think Political Correctness means. Because when I hear accused rapist Donald Trump talk about it, it sounds like he is railing against people demonizing language, i.e. calling people faggots, or using the N-word (which I would type, but the forum censors that [and that's their right] ).

If I'm wrong, then what does Trump mean?

Forum List

Back