Wife of muslim immigrant screams: “F*** AMERICA!”

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
So.....? It's not illegal, it's protected by the US Constitution, white people do it, American white people do it.

So.....? It's not illegal, it's protected by the US Constitution, white people do it, American white people do it.

So why do you come to my country if you hate it so much? That makes zero sense to invade a country you hate. It's a very special kind of stupid.

So why do you come to my country if you hate it so much? That makes zero sense to invade a country you hate. It's a very special kind of stupid.
Says the pro-secessionist

And yet Hillary Clinton and the Democrats want to import as many of these people as possible in hopes that it can win them elections

So obviously she represents all Muslims living here in the United States, just like Dylan Roof represents all white southerners

First of all....these people are "white" genius. They certainly aren't black. Second - I know of no "American white people" that do this (though admittedly I don't hang out with liberals and they would be the only American's to actually hate America).

Yeah....and? Secession isn't "hating" America - it's an attempt to save it from the cancer known as progressivism.

And yet Hillary Clinton and the Democrats want to import as many of these people as possible in hopes that it can win them elections

So obviously she represents all Muslims living here in the United States, just like Dylan Roof represents all white southerners
So obviously we should ignore her (and millions like her) since they don't fit the liberal narrative, uh?

Last edited:

Yeah....and? Secession isn't "hating" America - it's an attempt to save it from the cancer known as progressivism.
Lol

I hope you succeed in seceding. It would be nice for the blue states to be able to keep the welfare and food stamp money they send to the bitter, secessionist red states.

So obviously we should ignore her (and millions) like her since they don't fit the liberal narrative, uh?

Who are these millions you speak of?

So obviously we should ignore her (and millions) like her since they don't fit the liberal narrative, uh?

Are you really caught up on the exact number?

First of all....these people are "white" genius. They certainly aren't black. Second - I know of no "American white people" that do this (though admittedly I don't hang out with liberals and they would be the only American's to actually hate America).

You hate this country with a passion, that much is obvious from your endless hate-filled posts, and I'm sure you're white. Get the fuck out.

It's a pretty large number, wouldn't you agree?

It's a pretty large number, wouldn't you agree?

I do. But I'm not the one seemingly disputing that.

Lol

I hope you succeed in seceding. It would be nice for the blue states to be able to keep the welfare and food stamp money they send to the bitter, secessionist red states.
Doesn't that kind of illustrate the profound stupidity of progressivism itself? Why would you implement policy that causes you to lose all of your wealth to people who vehemently oppose you?

It either proves that the progressive narrative about welfare states being conservative states is a lie or it proves that progressivism is a failed ideology built on stupidity.

You hate this country with a passion, that much is obvious from your endless hate-filled posts, and I'm sure you're white. Get the fuck out.

That's rich. The guy that is tired of having his citizenship subverted is the one who hates this country, according to you.

Everywhere from the U.S. and Canada to Europe and the Middle East...

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I do like reading fantasy stories where people can read other people's minds, but I also know it's fiction. Which begs the question of how you know he hates America...

Forum List

Back