Wife of muslim immigrant screams: “F*** AMERICA!”

So now you need to explain why you honestly expect someone to believe you heard every person that comes to our borders speak.
Nobody needs to believe that as I haven't said that. Haven't even implied it. This thread isn't even about "every person that comes to our borders". It's about muslims only. No one else. You are really struggling to follow along on this thread, uh?

Trump is bitching about our country, our president, our generals, our military.

You really can't see the difference from someone that wants to make America great again, and someone screaming Fuck America?

If that is true, the problem is inside your head, nothing to do with Trump.

So now you need to explain why you honestly expect someone to believe you heard every person that comes to our borders speak.
Nobody needs to believe that as I haven't said that. Haven't even implied it. This thread isn't even about "every person that comes to our borders". It's about muslims only. No one else. You are really struggling to follow along on this thread, uh?

Lefties lie. That is what they do.

One of their most common lies is to lie about what a conservatives says, and then attack that strawman.

As they are completely shameless nothing you can do or say will get them to stop and to honestly address what you really said.

Lefties: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Actually you did say that retard. Thats why I asked you the question in the first place. Are you so stupid you dont even remember what you say?

All we're saying is that opening the borders to people who hate us is a bad idea.

So lets start at the the top. Why do you think anyone would believe you know what people at the border feel about us?

Actually you did say that retard. Thats why I asked you the question in the first place. Are you so stupid you dont even remember what you say?
Actually, I didn't say that, retard. Please ask an adult for help as the subject matter coupled with your illiteracy makes all of this way above your level.

False. Liberal policies lead to a secure future.
:lmao:

Yeah...just ask the former U.S.S.R. Or Cambodia. Or Ethiopia. Or Cuba. Or Detroit.
They didn't follow Liberal policies in a Democratic system, you fucking moron.
Bwahahaha! First of all - what was Detroit? Communist? They implemented full liberal economic policy in a "democratic system". Epic fail, stupid.

Second, the political system is irrelevant to the economic system. It doesn't matter to the economy whether you have a dictator or an elected official. It's the economic policies that dictate the economy. Any other stupid things you'd like to say?

Why can't this country simply establish death camps for these utterly non-human muslim diseases? Because if we did, I would volunteer to personally throw the switch on the death camp showers on these walking cancerous papsmears. Seriously, the liberals' favorite religion is a vile bag of garbage I find sooooo loathsome, soooo reprehensible, only a clinical psychopath could find this sadist-ideology attractive......and not surprisingly, they can't give ONE, SINGLE, LOGICAL REASON to import this savagery into the US, to be a lifelong burden on taxpayers.

Forum List

Back