WI GOP sucker punches Dems! ID, MI, OH, and more to follow

Yes, that's why the Republicans pulled their clever little trick, because the unions were cowardly and were giving up after 3 weeks. It makes perfect sense.

Sore losers. LMAO Leftist state legislators abandoned their jobs, breached their oath to the people of Wisconsin and took off on an extended vacation.. well it backfired! That's what liberals get.. IMO they should ALL be recalled and FIRED.. While we're at it, lock up the hippie lefties showing just how violent they truly are. Enough.. STFU and go the hell home.

see the problem with this thread is that its short sighted. Now i dont happen to live in that state, but from what i am gathering, People are not happy about this. Walker and the republicans really didnt do themselves any favors in this.
Short term you guys go YAY, Long term you dont know whats going to happen. The amusing thing is, watch walker and the Republicans get tossed and the dems stay in.

You want the dems recalled because they walked out, Other people want Walker recalled because he is a sneaky liar who went after people jobs, and wouldnt compromise.
Which is the problem with the right these days. All or nothing is the motto. Eventually it will catch up with you and you will collapse.

Who will collapse?? No one is collapsing except leftist minds in Wisconsin. Liberals are running around like a bunch of wild ass monkeys foaming at the mouth. I swear I saw one dude with cracked lips, his eyes maniacal! Very scary looking losers.

see the problem with this thread is that its short sighted. Now i dont happen to live in that state, but from what i am gathering, People are not happy about this. Walker and the republicans really didnt do themselves any favors in this.
Short term you guys go YAY, Long term you dont know whats going to happen. The amusing thing is, watch walker and the Republicans get tossed and the dems stay in.

You want the dems recalled because they walked out, Other people want Walker recalled because he is a sneaky liar who went after people jobs, and wouldnt compromise.
Which is the problem with the right these days. All or nothing is the motto. Eventually it will catch up with you and you will collapse.

Who will collapse?? No one is collapsing except leftist minds in Wisconsin. Liberals are running around like a bunch of wild ass monkeys foaming at the mouth. I swear I saw one dude with cracked lips, his eyes maniacal! Very scary looking losers.

ok but they are not collapsing. You just took my opinion, and applied it to the dems. Thats not an argument. Thats just stealing what i am saying and going Uh uh, they are...

You are not actually looking at the picture and facts. You are just rambling on insults because you think you won.

I think I won what?

Lefties are taking this one hard.

To be outsmarted by right wingers. Oh the agonizing pain they are feeling!

A "sucker punch" is a blow that is unexpected. The GOP telegraphed the punch three months ago. What did democrats think would happen after the biggest republican landslide in 60 years? Nothing? It shows how out of step and out of touch democrats are with reality.

A "sucker punch" is a blow that is unexpected. The GOP telegraphed the punch three months ago. What did democrats think would happen after the biggest republican landslide in 60 years? Nothing? It shows how out of step and out of touch democrats are with reality.

Hmmm. You're right, I used an innacurate term.

If this ideological battle was a UFC fight, then what the GOP just did would be like one final kick in the head for the knockout. Dems hung in there for a few rounds. Threw some wild haymaker punches. But in the end......their opponent was just too good for them.

I would not cheer too loudly regarding sucker punches.

Pelosi's scheme to establish 105 Billion to fund Obamacare without the ability to get rid of it seems to trump this action, which can easily be undone in the near future.

They won't really go on strike, they're posturing.

I wish they would, I really do.....then the problems in WI would truly get solved.

But they won't.

Unions are cowardly when the shit hits the fan.

Yes, that's why the Republicans pulled their clever little trick, because the unions were cowardly and were giving up after 3 weeks. It makes perfect sense.

Sore losers. LMAO Leftist state legislators abandoned their jobs, breached their oath to the people of Wisconsin and took off on an extended vacation.. well it backfired! That's what liberals get.. IMO they should ALL be recalled and FIRED.. While we're at it, lock up the hippie lefties showing just how violent they truly are. Enough.. STFU and go the hell home.

See? This is what you REALLY want, isn't it? A police state where people who don't agree with you are locked up. What a surprise.

ok but they are not collapsing. You just took my opinion, and applied it to the dems. Thats not an argument. Thats just stealing what i am saying and going Uh uh, they are...

You are not actually looking at the picture and facts. You are just rambling on insults because you think you won.

I think I won what?

exactly. Now the republicans have locked the dems out from voting period. This is what your about? Absolute rule and breaking of laws?

Shame

They had 3 weeks worth of begging to come back to vote. Don't cry about not getting a chance to vote.

Nothing illegal happened. They took things out of the bill, they did not add anything NEW. Thus, it was not a new hearing. It was simply a continuance of the 3 week old one. One in which Democrats chose not to participate in.

So, the Republicans showed the new "Party of No" how to play winning politics.

Or as Charlie Sheen would say.....:"BAM. Tiger Blood in my viens. Um...WINNING!"

I think I won what?

exactly. Now the republicans have locked the dems out from voting period. This is what your about? Absolute rule and breaking of laws?

Shame

omg, Save the theatrics and wipe your snotty nose. Liberals ABANDONED their job- no one forced them to leave.. they booked, got the hell out of town and have been gone for 3 weeks, saying a collective, "Screw you," to the voters of Wisconsin. Republicans did the job LEFTIES REFUSED TO DO so get the hell over it.. you libbies made your own fucking bed in this and don't like the consequences of your own stupid fucking actions. TOO DAMN BAD!

Well yeah, if anything the GOPers are damn good at "Sucker Punching" their oponents. Like that's a good thing.

Don't turn your back on them, they'll "Sucker Punch" you for sure.

See? This is what you REALLY want, isn't it? A police state where people who don't agree with you are locked up. What a surprise.

Of course not. The cops wouldn't do that, they took an oath and will not follow unconstitutional orders.

Besides, the only preident to ever round up a group of people based solely on race or possible beliefs was the liberal hero FDR who put all Japanese and German Americans in concentration camps during WW2. Libs hate to hear that story.

I think I won what?

Shame

omg, Save the theatrics and wipe your snotty nose. Liberals ABANDONED their job- no one forced them to leave.. they booked, got the hell out of town and have been gone for 3 weeks, saying a collective, "Screw you," to the voters of Wisconsin. Republicans did the job LEFTIES REFUSED TO DO so get the hell over it.. you libbies made your own fucking bed in this and don't like the consequences of your own stupid fucking actions. TOO DAMN BAD!

Imagine if 10 of the Green Bay Packers players refused to get on the bus for the Super Bowl.

Then 2 weeks later whined about the other 43 going ahead and playing the game without them.

Same situation here.

These liberals have beens such a bunch of drama queens seriously. They hardly lend any credibility to their argument the way the act. And to say they are going to take back democracy? I really dont understand what their definition of democracy is? I mean seriously its like something is wrong with their brain. Do they not understand what they have been acting like throughout this process?

These liberals have beens such a bunch of drama queens seriously. They hardly lend any credibility to their argument the way the act. And to say they are going to take back democracy? I really dont understand what their definition of democracy is? I mean seriously its like something is wrong with their brain. Do they not understand what they have been acting like throughout this process?

No, they don't.. they're insane.. They're like a 4 year old who demands candy at the checkout from mom.. if they don't get their way, they scream, yell, stomp their feet, leave, cry, scream, whine, threaten.. Isn't it great!? LMAO I'm lovin this.. it's been awesome for every day America to witness.

No, they don't.. they're insane.. They're like a 4 year old who demands candy at the checkout from mom.. if they don't get their way, they scream, yell, stomp their feet, leave, cry, scream, whine, threaten.. Isn't it great!? LMAO I'm lovin this.. it's been awesome for every day America to witness.

No its not great. Its scary that these people are supposed to be professionals. No wonder people are so apathetic towards government and politics.

Well yeah, if anything the GOPers are damn good at "Sucker Punching" their oponents. Like that's a good thing.

Don't turn your back on them, they'll "Sucker Punch" you for sure.

I guess the acceptable recourse is to RUN AWAY instead....

Cowardice is growing trait among the Democratics....

And to compare the union protests to the tea party protests is absurd. They are fundamentally different:

Tea Party- They were pissed and wanted to simply be left alone. They were pissed at the gov't because of what the gov't was going to do TO THEM.

Unions- They were pissed because the gov't could no longer afford to give them their perky cushy job benefits. They were mad because the gov't wasn't gonna be able to do stuff FOR THEM.

Tea Party to Gov't: "Leave us alone!"
Unions to Gov't: "You owe us!!!"

So the GOP pulled a fast one. Watching Rachael Maddow squirm and whine last night as this story broke was priceless. She described it as "pulling a rabbit out of a hat". Thats right. The GOP is full of winners, not whiners. The Dem's refused to come home and do their job, and instead fled and cried like angry 16 year old girls for a month. So....the GOP got it done and won. The union is busted, and likely will help the financial stability of the state of WI for decades. Also to follow....Idaho, Michigan, Ohio, Jersey, and others, are gonna follow. Maddow showed a chart in which something like 15-20 states have union-busting legislature ready to go, and some already passed it.

This will not only break up the thuggish, parasite-like unions, but it will do two other great things:

1- FINALLY, the workers in those states will have a right to work. In other words, they'll have the FREEDOME TO CHOOSE to send union dues or not. Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. The discriminatory, intolerant unions refused to work next to a non-union "scab" for decades. Now, the "scabs" will have the right to simply show up and do their job....unlike Wisconsin Democrats.

2- Without the mandatory union dues, a huge percentage of the people won't voluntarily send money. Why would they? The Dept of Labor ensures fair labor conditions now. Unions are obsolete. They are ONLY in place as a fundraiser for the Democratic Party, and soon that is gonna be over.

And #2 is the reason Dems and MSNBC types are so enraged. They don't give two craps about a 30 year old math teacher. They care about the Democratic Party becoming drastically under-funded over the next 5-20 years and the GOP, with new allowances for corporations to spend money on candidates, having a massive financial advantage in the future. This spells doom for the Dems. And they are terrified.

I said 1.5 years ago that regardless of ideology, just pure tactics, Republicans are just better at this shit. They're better politicians. They're better at just winning. They are the types who were the high school football captains. Dems are the types that played art and music games through high school. 2 different types of people. And it's showing. The GOP won, and quite possibly set up victory for decades to come.

We shall see. But this is a huge first step. Bravo to the WI Governor and Senate for having the guts to stand up to the hordes of whiners and get the people's work done.

This was a clever trick, using a loophole in the voting rules and keeping it secret til they had everything ready to go, not allowing the Dems a chance to react....clever.

So, we'll see if the Wisconsin voters appreciate the cleverness.

We'll see if the Wisconsin courts feel this passes the "open meeting" smell test.

As for collective bargaining....maybe the unions ought to enter into the spirit too and make sure that when they DO negotiate new contracts, non-members get NONE of the benefits of that bargaining as they would have had with collective bargaining. A few people being left out in the cold should do the Republicans a world of good.

Wow, I thought you libs cared about these people. Just last week I heard how hard these people work and such, yet now you want to punish them if they don't want to be part of a union. This shows your true colors. You only care about the power of the union and not the people themselves.

Of course not. The cops wouldn't do that, they took an oath and will not follow unconstitutional orders.

Besides, the only preident to ever round up a group of people based solely on race or possible beliefs was the liberal hero FDR who put all Japanese and German Americans in concentration camps during WW2. Libs hate to hear that story.

All of them? Really? You sure about that, Bucsie?

Everyone loves to watch bullies being pushed around. Poor it on 'em. Every time they mention "The Working People" they are slapping you in the face because they don't mean YOU, the average taxpayer who works hard and has to pay more for your benefits. They don't respect you. They are using you. Have you had enough?

I'm enjoying this sooooooo much. It's gonna be a fun summer.

Forum List

Back