Why?

A effort to increase market share....Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

The difference is certain sexual deviants like bi-sexuals make up half the deviants so if a company can get part of that 4% it's a big win for them.

Conversely the backlash with the trannys (think bud light) is clear, their ilk are not accepted.

• An estimated 20 million U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, according to a HRC analysis of government data.

easy answer. 99.9999% are not gay or trans. Why would business risk alienating any percentage of that big market to pander to a minuscule group of lunatics?

someone as smart as you should not need to ask?
That's not the number you dumb Bingos should be concerning yourselves with. It's the number of tolerant/supportive vs the intolerant. The vast majority of people are either tolerant or supportive of the LGTBQ community. The intolerant crowd is a smaller and much older community.

easy answer. 99.9999% are not gay or trans. Why would business risk alienating any percentage of that big market to pander to a minuscule group of lunatics?
Because most people aren't bigots? Granted, it's still a risk. Most isn't all - there are plenty of bigots out there.

If it doesn't impact their bottom.line, they figure they are grabbing marketshare of the younger generation who gravitate to virtue signalling. If it hurts their bottom line they will eventually stop.

You really suck at this math thing....20 million say they are, that is 6% of the population of this country.

GREED.

Pure GREED and avarice.

Companies that are not "regulated" by the Democrats are being FORCED to "go woke" simply because it brings in the money right now.
And as we've all seen, the Democrats will destroy ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for MORE MONEY!! They don't care WHO or WHAT is in their way.

The Dems are forcing these companies to "go woke" or get heavily fined, sanctioned, or even shut down if they don't.

Just like all the "holidays", they are created for ONE thing and ONE thing only..........TO GET MONEY.
Catering to the 1% is nothing more than a grab for the money those 1%er's will spend on hot garbage designed to promote their propaganda.

It's all about MONEY!!!!!

money-money-rain.gif

Why Are Some Companies Becoming So PRO Gay?
"PRO?"
Since when does not hating someone/thing make one "PRO?"

LBGTQ+ people tend to have more money because they don't have kids
They like to spend their money on things they like
They tend to be fashion trendsetters
AND
Why not be nice to a group with that spending power when they constitute as much as 20% of your customer base?

Nope, I just don't want it in my home and will protest with my wallet.

You can support the deviants all you want.....I choose differently, with my buying power.

I do not find gay people to be deviants at all. To me the true deviants are those sick fucks that cheat on their spouse or are on their 3rd or more marriage.

Forum List

Back