Why?

Economics. If they can sell more widgets by appealing to homosexuals and transgender consumers...they will do it.

What is truly hilarious about the right wing losers who try to generate outrage at this is that they make the same mistake liberals always make . The mistake is that they amplify the message of those they seek to silence. Relative to the topic at hand, conservatives amplify that company X is catering to the LGBTQ community when it would have gone largely unnoticed otherwise. And thus, the company they sought to injure makes more money.

Why Are Some Companies Becoming So PRO Gay?
It’s all over the place. I was just at Bath and Body Works, and they had an entire display with all the Pride colors - the lotions, the body gels, the moisturizers, etc - with a big sign labeling it all Pride.

I do not find gay people to be deviants at all. To me the true deviants are those sick fucks that cheat on their spouse or are on their 3rd or more marriage.
It's really bad on the retirement fund too. ;)

Damn near all my peers are on their second or third wife. Those handful like myself that stuck it out are enjoying themselves however they see fit in their retirement.

One guy (three wives) finally retired and died of cancer less than a year in.....With his income (master electrician) he could have easily retired when I did but as he insisted on leaving spawn with all the exes so that was not in his cards.

Damn near all my peers are on their second or third wife. Those handful like myself that stuck it out are enjoying themselves however they see fit in their retirement.

One guy (three wives) finally retired and died of cancer less than a year in.....With his income (master electrician) he could have easily retired when I did but as he insisted on leaving spawn with all the exes so that was not in his cards.
It’s up to him to help support his spawn. He should have thought of that before he left kiddos with all these ex-wives.

Well, he has progeny that lives on, so there's that. :D

I can see that being a problem. The wife and I just hit 30 years and still going strong. We will be retired in a max of 6 years. Unfortunately we were a tad late getting started preparing for such things thus will not feel comfortable doing for a few more years. I will be 65 when we do.

It’s all over the place. I was just at Bath and Body Works, and they had an entire display with all the Pride colors - the lotions, the body gels, the moisturizers, etc - with a big sign labeling it all Pride.
What can I Say?

If it doesn't impact their bottom.line, they figure they are grabbing marketshare of the younger generation who gravitate to virtue signalling. If it hurts their bottom line they will eventually stop.

That's
Economics. If they can sell more widgets by appealing to homosexuals and transgender consumers...they will do it.

What is truly hilarious about the right wing losers who try to generate outrage at this is that they make the same mistake liberals always make . The mistake is that they amplify the message of those they seek to silence. Relative to the topic at hand, conservatives amplify that company X is catering to the LGBTQ community when it would have gone largely unnoticed otherwise. And thus, the company they sought to injure makes more money.

They've amplified the message to AB by about $29B.

We all know math is not leftist vermin's strong suit, but $29B is more than your monthly welfare check.

Now there's something that never crossed my mind. :auiqs.jpg:

Did your head explode?

And here’s the thing: the store was mobbed. (It’s their semi-annual sale.) But nobody was at that display.

These “woke” stores are so stupid.
There is nothing woke about it. Most people, like yourself, do not know the meaning of the word woke, except that you and others have been hearing it a zillion times from the lips of De Santis and others.

NO one has to go and buy Pride products of any kind. NO one goes to check all of the isles in any store. Those products are offensive to one, just stay away from them.

What is offensive to me is Nazis, etc walking around with t-shirts etc displaying a woman being held in the background with ropes. That is a T-shirt I saw in person worn by a teenager.

Those are the groups and products one needs to worry about.

Forum List

Back