Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

Aren’t you pushing an agenda here? And using the state power to do it?
"Decency" isn't an "agenda", its decency.
You are pushing an "agenda". (LGBTQ)
Most parents don't want schools to teach sexuality, especially when kids haven't gone thru puberty yet.
Schools are supposed to teach "reading, writing, and arithmetic", not "Gender Queer".
The State is empowering "Parental Rights", nothing more, unless they force deviate sex studies.

So you can’t actually address the questions?
You Dims love to ask these nonsensical questions when the answers are obvious.
Why bother addressing your silliness?
But, with the anti America agenda your Reich is spreading, real Americans have to basically choose those "free" states where the governors are sane to move to. DeSantis is one of those and as president I support that mentality.

I'm okay censoring racist, white supremacist authors.
But I see your point, dems accuse Rs of "book burning" while they are burning books.
I think there should be no taboos and sanctions against expressing facts and insights. That is what Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor J. Philippe Rushton do. They have often been denounced. They have never been disproved.

I think there should be no taboos and sanctions against expressing facts and insights. That is what Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor J. Philippe Rushton do. They have often been denounced. They have never been disproved.
Its a sticky wicket. No kids in Baltimore can do math at grade level, but yet they want "equity" promotions, and "inclusion" in math clubs and upper management.

Do you call books about football "football books"?

Do you call books about straight people "straight books"?

Do you call books about men "male books"?
THAT'S an issue for you?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Not at all, just found it funny. People are so freaked out by gay people that now books are gay! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No one is "freaked out by gay people, NO ONE.

Reasonable people ARE justifiably angered by the far-left reaching into schools, behind the backs of parents that perversion is normal. It is not.

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time, they will know nothing else but this new community."

Adolf Hitler

No one is "freaked out by gay people, NO ONE.

You should read more post on this forum.

Right at this moment one of your fellow tribe member is arguing that cheating on a spouse is no big deal, but homosexual sex is depraved. That is a man just screaming how freaked out he is by gay people.

Serious question. DeSantis has done more than any other candidate or recent president to increase the power of the state over individual rights and no one seems to care. Is conservative ideology changed in terms of using the state to enforce it’s desired social outcome?
Mexicrats collude with academia, media, social media, Hollywood elites and they weaponize our institutions to force their politics and social construct on the people….You’re not really all that worried about what Ron DeSantis is doing within bounds are you?

You should read more post on this forum.

Right at this moment one of your fellow tribe member is arguing that cheating on a spouse is no big deal, but homosexual sex is depraved. That is a man just screaming how freaked out he is by gay people.
Heterosexual sex between consenting people is no big deal. It may be immoral if one or both of the participants are married or committed to other people but it is normal.

I'm kind of a logophile so I would not use the word depraved but homosexual sex is a perversion. It is not normal.

depraved adjective

de·praved di-ˈprāvd

Synonyms of depraved: marked by corruption or evil a depraved attack

especially: PERVERTED the work of depraved minds

perversion noun

per·ver·sion pər-ˈvər-zhən-shən

Synonyms of perversion
1: the action of perverting: the condition of being perverted

2: a perverted form
especially : an aberrant sexual practice or interest especially when habitual

It was with a shot. 😂
Of course they want to neutralize the threat early
The last thing they need is a other Trump who has the balls to stand up to them.
Who ever becomes the repub nominee will quickly become an unfit, insensitive racist/sexist/criminal/fascist/nazi/russian asset to the useful idiots, regardless of what a darling they were before threatening their marxist agenda.

Heterosexual sex between consenting people is no big deal.

I agree.

I also happen to think that homosexual sex between consenting adults (sort of important to say adults and not people) is no big deal.

It may be immoral if one or both of the participants are married or committed to other people but it is normal.

Adultery should never been seen as normal.

I'm kind of a logophile so I would not use the word depraved but homosexual sex is a perversion. It is not normal.

What is normal? We have people on this forum that says oral sex is a perversion, do you agree with them?

The same guy that said homosexual sex is depraved also said using sex toys is depraved, would you call that a perversion?

Watch out! There's a brown person sneaking up on you!
Oh they’re not sneaking up on nothing…they’re bulldozing right over the top of western culture and you globalist fools. The human cockroaches are destroying everything in their path and your FEELINGS won’t allow you to see it.

Forum List

Back