Why would anyone vote for the right in any state or nationally.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
dependancy on fed.png
DEATHRATEBYGUNS.png
crime.png

hategroups by state.png
homocides.png
igbnorance by state.png
inflation.png
RAPE RATE.png
safest city.png
Screenshot.png
welfare states.png

worstincomestates.png
worststate to bring up children.png

I can give you a dozen of each chart from different sources, all showing what a disaster the hate party is for this country

Looks like retardican red states are big hell holes...
You people are such racists….why would you intentionally prove that ALL cities across America with lots of dark people are dirty, dangerous, tax payer dependent shitholes?
5929B926-466F-411A-BD65-DEFA42B6EA34.png

Why would you racist fucks intentionally prove that all predominantly white cities are safe and prosperous?
CD10D959-5FE1-41FB-86B0-D9CBFBFDB52D.png

I can give you a dozen of each chart from different sources, all showing what a disaster the hate party is for this country

YOUR STATS ARE LIES.

As usual for leftards.

I happen to live right next to BOTH Glendale and Pasadena, and BOTH of those places are racist shitholes, and NEITHER is as safe as the immediately adjoining town called Burbank.

Pasadena has REGULAR home invasions. Burbank is MUCH safer than Pasadena.

And Glendale is Adam Shit-for-Brains' district, so naturally it would be on the leftard list. But it ain't safe either.

Santa Clarita ain't so safe either. Buncha young speed freaks up there.

YOUR STATS ARE LIES.

As usual for leftards.

I happen to live right next to BOTH Glendale and Pasadena, and BOTH of those places are racist shitholes, and NEITHER is as safe as the immediately adjoining town called Burbank.

Pasadena has REGULAR home invasions. Burbank is MUCH safer than Pasadena.

And Glendale is Adam Shit-for-Brains' district, so naturally it would be on the leftard list. But it ain't safe either.

Santa Clarita ain't so safe either. Buncha young speed freaks up there.
"Figures often beguile me," Twain wrote, "particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: 'There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.'"

You people are such racists….why would you intentionally prove that ALL cities across America with lots of dark people are dirty, dangerous, tax payer dependent shitholes?

Why would you racist fucks intentionally prove that all predominantly white cities are safe and prosperous?
Why do YOU constantly prove that you are an un-American, racist loser over and over and over again?

Why do YOU constantly prove that you are an un-American, racist loser over and over and over again?
Sometimes I wonder if it is a satire account. It exists to purposely trigger and engage folks, stir shit up, and make folks interact, and increase site traffic.

But then, someone like horselighting comes along and proves, yes, folks this stupid and ignorant really do exist.

Forum List

Back