Why would anyone vote for Biden?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He has been a disaster for his 50 years in Government.
He is obviously senile.

I have no link other than this one with no link….

He is obviously senile.

Senile? You must be ignoring that halfwit Trump who appeared opposite his assbuddy last night on the teeeveee.

He is obviously senile.

For better or worse, he's a career politician. Head and shoulders above both Trump and DeSantis. If those are your two choices for 2024, Biden wins.

He is obviously senile.

81,000,000 different reasons.

For better or worse, he's a career politician. Head and shoulders above both Trump and DeSantis. If those are your two choices for 2024, Biden wins.
Lol, Biden had to drop out of his presidential run in the 80's. Because he plagiarized others speeches, and he lied his ass off. You loons can chose them, now we know. At that time, he was molesting his daughter. As we see now, that's now okay with you loons. The democrat party, we groom them early. Because we like them young! Sick.

For better or worse, he's a career politician. Head and shoulders above both Trump and DeSantis.

Politics in Washington is the ONE PLACE where time spent counts against you, which is why the founders didn't want "career politicians!" Politicians are SUPPOSED to be regular people with lives and jobs who put in a few years of service then go back to their lives, not grow like a weed so long they become an elite privileged ruling class able to establish a network of criminal friends around the world and put together a lucrative money machine feeding into their back pockets.

Like Joe Biden.

Takes a real lame-ass like you to even suggest Biden is heads and shoulders above anything much less the BEST president and governor this country has seen in 100 years.

He is obviously senile.

In America who people vote for more often than not is about the person they did not vote for than they one they are.

In 2016 people voted against Hillary.

In 2020 people voted against Trump

In America who people vote for more often than not is about the person they did not vote for than they one they are.

In 2016 people voted against Hillary.

In 2020 people voted against Trump
So nobody voted for your Vegetable Messiah.

Okeedokee.

He is obviously senile.

This "senile" guy beat your orange douchebag so bad, that your fuhrer is still whining about it two years later.

It really must suck to be a trumptard. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

He is obviously senile.

I voted for Biden and I would vote for him again because
1) He's running against Trump and I would vote for Elmo if he were running against Trump
2) He's very experienced at governance, has an accomodating liberal centrist position and his opponents think he's stupid and senile when he's in excellent health for his age, is quite intelligent but still suffers from lifelong stuttering. The irony of anyone supporting Trump while claiming Biden is ignorant is just incredible.

So nobody voted for your Vegetable Messiah.

Okeedokee.

Of the people I know that voted for him, all did so because he was not Trump. None of them did so because they liked Joe.

The same thing was true of people in 2016 I knew that voted for Trump, it was a vote against Hillary.

You just do not pay attention because your head is too far up Trump's ass to see what is going on

Biden likes chocolate chip ice cream, showering with his daughter or son, and getting millions of $ from China. With the a IQ of a brain dead scallop, he took the nation by storm. Favorite of CCP president.

We used to have a lot more voters with common sense. Not anymore. I don't even think a patriot like Helms could get elected in a statewide election

I voted for Biden and I would vote for him again because
1) He's running against Trump and I would vote for Elmo if he were running against Trump
2) He's very experienced at governance, has an accomodating liberal centrist position and his opponents think he's stupid and senile when he's in excellent health for his age, is quite intelligent but still suffers from lifelong stuttering. The irony of anyone supporting Trump while claiming Biden is ignorant is just incredible.
Hmm, don't recall anyone calling Biden ignorant, senile yes. It would be you that's ignorant.

Of the people I know that voted for him, all did so because he was not Trump. None of them did so because they liked Joe.

The same thing was true of people in 2016 I knew that voted for Trump, it was a vote against Hillary.

You just do not pay attention because your head is too far up Trump's ass to see what is going on
I liked Joe, but there were others I liked better.

Forum List

Back