Why Won't Obama Call ISIS Islamic Terrorists

Nudddley, Wait till Obama's buddies in Iran get the bomb, righty righty righty. They are anxious to be the ones to wipe a nation of people righty off this earth, righty righty righty. Why does that make you and Obomb so happy, righty righty righty?

The reason is simple

He is the president of a country with 300 million guns and a fanatical religious right

Not a good mix

Yeah, you can tell that by all the beheadings and burnings committed by those Americans that you and Obama hate so much.

Right, you fucking moron?

Obama is protecting American Muslims from the hatred of the radical right

I know. Those fucking southern Christians must be dealt with!!!

Vandals set fire at Florida church write Allahu Akbar News - Home

Sounds like a false flag operation. A swastika painted on a Church? That makes no sense. The Nazis were super Christians, hated all other religionists.

Sounds like a false flag operation. A swastika painted on a Church? That makes no sense. The Nazis were super Christians, hated all other religionists.

No, they WEREN'T.

You need to educate yourself. First and foremost, they were PROGRESSIVES who believed the state and her leaders should function in the capacity of religion. They despised Christianity which is why they encouraged a more pagan form of spirituality. And you know what that means...SACRIFICES. Pagans were always great at justifying the butchering of innocents for the greater good.

The reason is simple

He is the president of a country with 300 million guns and a fanatical religious right

Not a good mix
Call me dense but I don't get it. Are you saying that the religious right are about to attempt to overthrow our government?
No, Obama doesn't want to rile them up more than the assholes on the right already have

Yes, they are likely to be beheaded, aren't they shitflinger?

You are a ridiculous troll. No one believes anything you say. Obama is now your equal, another ridiculous troll.

The nuts on the right are a bigger threat to American Muslims than American Muslims are a threat to assholes on the right

The nuts on the right are a bigger threat to American Muslims than American Muslims are a threat to assholes on the right

Of course they are. You can tell that by the 41 people they burned to death today - right stupid fuck?

Silly you, those are just random extremist acts that have NOTHING to do with Islam or the majority of the faithful! Who of course decry such action..right? right? oh snap...

The reason is simple

Not a good mix
Call me dense but I don't get it. Are you saying that the religious right are about to attempt to overthrow our government?
No, Obama doesn't want to rile them up more than the assholes on the right already have
I would say it has a whole lot more to do with our 'joined at the hip' relation with Saudi Arabia. Obama seemed to forget about Americans sometime after the first week in November 2012.

Obviously he should be calling them Islamic terrorists, but I'm ready to move on from this - he's never going to refer to them as islamic - it just is what it is.

Obviously he should be calling them Islamic terrorists, but I'm ready to move on from this - he's never going to refer to them as islamic - it just is what it is.

Fair enough.

Obviously I should be calling Obama "president," but I'm ready to move on from this. Fuckwad Obama it is until the end of time. They aren't really Muslim, and he isn't really president. (but he IS a fuckwad!)

Yes, they are likely to be beheaded, aren't they shitflinger?

You are a ridiculous troll. No one believes anything you say. Obama is now your equal, another ridiculous troll.

Oh really? Remember when the right took a pressure cooker and filled it with nails and set it in a Mosque? That's right. You don't. Have more Americans been killed in this country by Muslims, or have more Muslims been killed by Americans?
Read the Quran. Just because a Muslim ends up in America, does not mean they are Americans or even moderate. They pray for those who are killing us. Just like the Quran they read tells them to do.

Oh please. isis are made up of radical islamic extremists. Period. He can't say it because he doesn't want to say it. Why? Obvious muslim sympathizer is obvious.

Death cult my ass . . . .

Did you not read the link, Zoom? Bush didn't say it either. Was he also a Muslim sympathizer?

Liar.

This is W's Address to the Nation, September 20, 2001

"On September the 11th, enemies of freedom committed an act of war against our country. Americans have known wars, but for the past 136 years they have been wars on foreign soil, except for one Sunday in 1941. Americans have known the casualties of war, but not at the center of a great city on a peaceful morning.

Americans have known surprise attacks, but never before on thousands of civilians. All of this was brought upon us in a single day, and night fell on a different world, a world where freedom itself is under attack. Americans have many questions tonight. Americans are asking, ``Who attacked our country?''

The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated terrorist organizations known as al Qaeda. They are some of the murderers indicted for bombing American embassies in Tanzania and Kenya and responsible for bombing the USS Cole.

Al Qaeda is to terror what the Mafia is to crime. But its goal is not making money, its goal is remaking the world and imposing its radical beliefs on people everywhere.

The terrorists practice a fringe form of Islamic extremism that has been rejected by Muslim scholars and the vast majority of Muslim clerics; a fringe movement that perverts the peaceful teachings of Islam.

The terrorists' directive commands them to kill Christians and Jews, to kill all Americans and make no distinctions among military and civilians, including women and children.

This group and its leader, a person named Osama bin Laden, are linked to many other organizations in different countries, including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan."

washingtonpost.com

obama is a muslim sympathizer, who he stands with is obvious to those who aren't wearing rose-colored glasses.

Islamic extremists not Islamic terrorists. That's not a fine distinction for our Muslim allies, Zoom.
Oh please. isis are made up of radical islamic extremists. Period. He can't say it because he doesn't want to say it. Why? Obvious muslim sympathizer is obvious.

Death cult my ass . . . .

Did you not read the link, Zoom? Bush didn't say it either. Was he also a Muslim sympathizer?

Liar.

This is W's Address to the Nation, September 20, 2001

"On September the 11th, enemies of freedom committed an act of war against our country. Americans have known wars, but for the past 136 years they have been wars on foreign soil, except for one Sunday in 1941. Americans have known the casualties of war, but not at the center of a great city on a peaceful morning.

Americans have known surprise attacks, but never before on thousands of civilians. All of this was brought upon us in a single day, and night fell on a different world, a world where freedom itself is under attack. Americans have many questions tonight. Americans are asking, ``Who attacked our country?''

The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated terrorist organizations known as al Qaeda. They are some of the murderers indicted for bombing American embassies in Tanzania and Kenya and responsible for bombing the USS Cole.

Al Qaeda is to terror what the Mafia is to crime. But its goal is not making money, its goal is remaking the world and imposing its radical beliefs on people everywhere.

The terrorists practice a fringe form of Islamic extremism that has been rejected by Muslim scholars and the vast majority of Muslim clerics; a fringe movement that perverts the peaceful teachings of Islam.

The terrorists' directive commands them to kill Christians and Jews, to kill all Americans and make no distinctions among military and civilians, including women and children.

This group and its leader, a person named Osama bin Laden, are linked to many other organizations in different countries, including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan."

washingtonpost.com

obama is a muslim sympathizer, who he stands with is obvious to those who aren't wearing rose-colored glasses.

Bush used the term "Islamic extremists" not "Islamic terrorists" which is not a small distinction to our Muslim allies. It singles out those groups which are responsible for the acts and doesn't blame the faithful of entire religion for the acts of a few.

Did you not read the article linked? It's from the conservative Bloomberg news and defends the practice of making just such a distinction.

Forum List

Back