Why "Wokeness" is the biggest threat to Democrats in the 2022 election

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I've been saying this for the nine years I've been here: "Wokeness" -- or the weaponization of PC and Identity Politics -- has gone too far and threatens to hurt the Dems in 2022 and beyond.

And importantly, this was a large part of what got Trump elected in 2016: Americans who were so fed up with being attacked, intimidated and punished for speaking their minds, that they passionately voted for the most vindictive, pugilistic candidate in American history.

Looks like the American Left hasn't learned. Will it ever? Chris Cillizza, sure as hell no Trumpster, has it right:

Thanks to the D Party and it’s continuing efforts to destroy itself, we’re likely to get another bimbo for potus in 2024.

It’s almost as if somebody planned it.

Mac1958
I'd say Biden's incompetent ass is the biggest threat to the DNC in 2022 and 2024.

Sure hope the country can survive four year of the very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.

The duopolies number one problem is itself. Always has been.
Buuuut the people dont care. Because most of America is moronic.
Look at what you idiots did. Replaced an old, immature, lying dumbfuck with an old, senile, racist, lying dumbfuck.
Mac contributes to the decline of society, he just doesnt have the capability of self reflection.

Older people think "woke" it too much, and they might be right. Carville is 76 years of age, and is a conservative democrat.

On this message forum, racism is strong among the republicans.

I've been saying this for the nine years I've been here: "Wokeness" -- or the weaponization of PC and Identity Politics -- has gone too far and threatens to hurt the Dems in 2022 and beyond.

And importantly, this was a large part of what got Trump elected in 2016: Americans who were so fed up with being attacked, intimidated and punished for speaking their minds, that they passionately voted for the most vindictive, pugilistic candidate in American history.

Looks like the American Left hasn't learned. Will it ever? Chris Cillizza, sure as hell no Trumpster, has it right:

The novelty value in “wokeness” is running at a fever pitch right now...The media and social media have done a bang-up job pitching it and Americas most ignorant have been chugging the Kool-aid and begging for more...ALL of ‘Big Biz” is fully engaged in the ‘Who can be the wokest contest‘ right now.....Blacks, by and large can’t and won’t improve as a result of all the extremely strange theatrics, the sane will soon realize that wokeness will prove to be unsustainable, this crazy ass bullshit will fizzle out and ALL who willingly participated in the lunacy will look and feel retarded as fuck.

Last edited:
Older people think "woke" it too much, and they might be right. Carville is 76 years of age, and is a conservative democrat.

Carville is not a Conservative Democrat. None of the Progs will live a more austere life for their beliefs..

You know where PC weaponization originated, right?

The Frankfurt School and "Political Correctness"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School(bunch of Marxists)

I know you like to ignore my Bolshevist bell ringing, but I am RIGHT about it. You should know by now.

No, they never learn…

Both parties are led by their more "whacky" elements because that's who vote in primaries, and the party that wins is usually the one who appears to have policies that will help the interests of the majority. But in 20 the dems took a whallop in the House because the Posse wanted to defund the cops, and that affected people in suburbs and cities. But the gop is no less nutty with their "Trump one bs." But voters will vote knowing Trump didn't win, and the Posse is still there.

That statement makes absolutely no sense. White Americans do not feel the least bit intimidated. That is a Republican myth. Trump won for a variety of reasons.

The Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate. A candidate with a ton of baggage and was under investigation by the FBI.

A huge number of Democrats stayed home on election day.

There was a Russian campaign to denigrate the Democratic candidate. The leaks from Democratic computers (not the candidate's) were relentless from July to November.

A week before the election, the FBI director reopened the investigation of the Democratic candidate. During that last week before the election, her huge advantage disappeared. Two days before the election, the FBI director issued a "sorry about that" and closed the investigation again. It was too late.

A significant number of voters used their vote as a protest and voted for third party candidates who had no chance of winning. No one was interested in their protest. Those Americans just tossed their vote away.

In the real world, racism runs rampant among democrats.
Its an undeniable fact the republicans are a racist bunch, they want to put an end to voting,
and then the one party rule and king tramp.

Its an undeniable fact the republicans are a racist bunch, they want to put an end to voting,

They're an idiot bunch but dems are the party of slavery and segregation and oppression.

You people made your bed, now you get to sleep in it. Tell us how you believe men can give birth.

They're an idiot bunch but dems are the party of slavery and segregation and oppression.
Only the older people are against woke. That's the south to you, for a long time it was the democrat party only, the Lincoln party didn't start till Lincoln in 1854 was the start of the Grand OLD Party in the US. Now the south is republican and they are the party of oneness. By the time they get done the democracy in the US will be non-existant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back