Why "Wokeness" is the biggest threat to Democrats in the 2022 election

I've been saying this for the nine years I've been here: "Wokeness" -- or the weaponization of PC and Identity Politics -- has gone too far and threatens to hurt the Dems in 2022 and beyond.

And importantly, this was a large part of what got Trump elected in 2016: Americans who were so fed up with being attacked, intimidated and punished for speaking their minds, that they passionately voted for the most vindictive, pugilistic candidate in American history.

Looks like the American Left hasn't learned. Will it ever? Chris Cillizza, sure as hell no Trumpster, has it right:

You people made your bed, now you get to sleep in it. Tell us how you believe men can give birth.
I'm not like them.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.

I've been saying this for the nine years I've been here: "Wokeness" -- or the weaponization of PC and Identity Politics -- has gone too far and threatens to hurt the Dems in 2022 and beyond.

And importantly, this was a large part of what got Trump elected in 2016: Americans who were so fed up with being attacked, intimidated and punished for speaking their minds, that they passionately voted for the most vindictive, pugilistic candidate in American history.

Looks like the American Left hasn't learned. Will it ever? Chris Cillizza, sure as hell no Trumpster, has it right:

You people made your bed, now you get to sleep in it. Tell us how you believe men can give birth.
I'm not like them.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.
Does it surprise you that Marxists started the PC bullshit to erode the foundation of Western society so they could implement Marxism?

I'm not like them.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.
Does it surprise you that Marxists started the PC bullshit to erode the foundation of Western society so they could implement Marxism?
I don't think that's what this is.

I'm not like them.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.
Then, what do you think to goal of "wokeness" and authoritarian PC is (other than the obvious: power)?

I'm not like them.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.
Then, what do you think to goal of "wokeness" and authoritarian PC is (other than the obvious: power)?
I have always been strongly against PC and Identity Politics, which are little more than illiberal leftist authoritarianism. Righteous and weaponized hypersensitivity leveraged to control the conversation and avoid honest dialogue. I'd guess I have said that in at least a couple of hundred posts here.

But we're not talking about communism. This exists along a continuum.

‘Why "Wokeness" is the biggest threat to Democrats in the 2022 election’

Nonsense.

The biggest threat to Democrats in the 2022 election is the same threat every midterm election when they control Congress: incompetence, apathy, and low voter turnout.

I'm fine with Democrats coming out of the closet and being open and honest about who they are and what they truly believe. :muahaha:

The BLM/Antifa riots, the anti-Semitic BDS movement, and killing people in the name of Trump-hate (i.e. suppressing covid treatments like HCQ and Ivermectin) were all HUGE windows into the rotted leftist soul.

Forum List

Back