Why when Liberals protest it becomes violent

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
First the OWS, with numerous incidents , Now up in Seattle they got violent on May day. Let us not forget all the Union and their protesting.. But the tea party was deemed the terrorist by Biden. WOW !!

standing up for your right is not being violent, threatening someone for being black in the White House is...

So the rapes, robberies is standing up for your right during the OWS protest. Tell me you are not that stupid.. Throwing rocks at the police during the MAY day protest is not violent. I want to know what your definition of violence is .

It amazes me how you guys can be so deathly afraid of "the government" coming to get you - but seem to completely support violent tactics used by police against people you don't agree with.

When republicans protest...uh...oh they never protest because apparently, everything is fine, forever

When republicans protest...uh...oh they never protest because apparently, everything is fine, forever

The Tea party protested, It was very civil.. But yet they were deemed terrorist

They assembled when and where told to by corporations that paid for things like

tea-party-express-1.jpg

Or it could be that all the protestors pooled their money together to pay for a snazzy bus

standing up for your right is not being violent, threatening someone for being black in the White House is...

So the rapes, robberies is standing up for your right during the OWS protest. Tell me you are not that stupid.. Throwing rocks at the police during the MAY day protest is not violent. I want to know what your definition of violence is .

you mean the fake stuff reported by corporate media?

well this thread just went to hell. How rape fake or a OWS guy taking a crap on a police car fake? you do know their is phyiscal evidence, tard.

well this thread just went to hell. How rape fake or a OWS guy taking a crap on a police car fake? you do know their is phyiscal evidence, tard.

I'm sure someone somewhere might have took a dump on a police car but that has nothing to do with being violent nor does it prove the pic was at a protest in NY or even real.

It amazes me how you guys can be so deathly afraid of "the government" coming to get you - but seem to completely support violent tactics used by police against people you don't agree with.

If they protested peacefully,like the Tea Party,I wouldnt have a problem.
They start tearing shit up I hope the cops beat em senseless.

My point was more about perspective.

I see threads here every day about how "the government" is going to round up all the Conservatives in camps, and go door-to-door taking your guns, and all kinds of other crazy shit - and you guys flat out refuse to believe anything "the government" says.

Except, of course, when the cops are beating up liberals. When that happens, you guys are happy to believe whatever "the government" says.

Yep, like when that liberal Linclon was elected. Violence started before he was sworn into office.

If they protested peacefully,like the Tea Party,I wouldnt have a problem.
They start tearing shit up I hope the cops beat em senseless.

My point was more about perspective.

I see threads here every day about how "the government" is going to round up all the Conservatives in camps, and go door-to-door taking your guns, and all kinds of other crazy shit - and you guys flat out refuse to believe anything "the government" says.

Except, of course, when the cops are beating up liberals. When that happens, you guys are happy to believe whatever "the government" says.

They're authoritarians. It goes with the territory

It is not support for police stupidity. It is calling the latest movements out for the violence that they entailed. Can you not understand that they are separate issues?

IF you believe that the may day protest violence was due to police misconduct, then put up your argument. All you are doing now is attacking character. That does not support your position.

See they encourage police beating and see it as no big deal because they believe those things would never ever ever happen to good wholesome folks like themselves. The problem with that is, just like the patriot act, things change and when you find yourself in the cross hairs it's too late to speak about whats right and whats wrong when your whole reason you supported cracking heads in the first place was about order.

It is not support for police stupidity. It is calling the latest movements out for the violence that they entailed. Can you not understand that they are separate issues?

IF you believe that the may day protest violence was due to police misconduct, then put up your argument. All you are doing now is attacking character. That does not support your position.

You're not understanding me.

I have no idea what happened in Seattle. I wasn't there. I don't know if the "violence" was started by protesters, or by the cops.

Neither do you.

Many "conservatives" in this thread are choosing to believe "the governments" side of the story - which I think is very funny when they then turn around and decry how evil and terrible "the government" is as soon as the topic changes to something else.

Forum List

Back