Why were the Chinese so secretive about the coronavirus outbreak?

Is your name even Terence? Where is the second r? Who do you work for? :mad:

Because it is really a bio-weapon that they lost control of?

Ooooops!
Probably not. I don’t see the Chinese shooting themselves in the foot just to get even. They’re too Spock-like.
I dont think that the COVID19 virus was deliberately released.

They just fucked up, being the old, tired corrupt incompetent Commies that they are.

From what I have read about viruses, normally what mutates is the receptor layer which has the 'keys' to getting into the host cell. It defeats the cells normal barriers to entry. The Receptor layer mutation is why flus and things like the COVID19 type viruses are so hard to control, they evolve faster, one mutation every six months or so.

With co-mingling of two different viruses, you get a mix of not only the Receptor layer, but also the underlying DNA/RNA as well. This usually happens when two different viruses infect the same cell simultaneously. A hybrid virus emerges that has a mingling of the Receptor layer as well as the DNA/RNA core.

The COVID19 virus has not changed at the Receptor layer from the registered virus the Chicoms bought back in 2018 I think it was. The Receptor layer is the same, but the DNA/RNA core has changed, which as I understand it is very unusual. This sort of mutation is called antigen mutation.

c6c04156f1443f4d0ff420f7fa2343d442ae9114.png

Evolution of viruses (article) | Viruses | Khan Academy

Forum List

Back