Why we have the proud boys. Democrat militia Coldcocks black man in the mouth

The KKK always claimed to be there to protect you too.

I don't know any KKK assholes. But YOUR hero, hiden biden, was mentored by a top leader in the KKK.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I do know some KKK assholes.

Still trying to make something out of Senator byrd, I see. If the NAACP is willing to praise him for his work after he changed his ways, I'm not gonna question their decision. I suppose your constant mention of him helps give the crazies something to stay stirred up over though.
Of course you know some KKK people you're a Democrat.

When I lived in South Carolina for 14 years I didn't see or hear of any.
The ONLY KKK I've run across have all been in historical texts and video documentaries.

Perhaps that's why you don't understand just how evil they are.

Here's what the ADL (Not a conservative group) has to say about the KKK today...

" They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small. "

So, you can come out from under the bed...It'll be ok...

And the Proud Boys are filling the void that the fading KKK left. No surprise there. That kind of racism doesn't just go away.
The Proud Boys are a mixed-race group, do you even realize that?
The Proud Boys are a far-right and neo-fascist male-only organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States and Canada. While the group officially rejects racism, several members have been affiliated with white supremacy and the Proud Boys have been described by United States intelligence organisations as "a dangerous white supremacist group".
You're going to have to find something other than a left-wing radicalized website. In case you were unaware, Wikipedia is worthless as a reference to anything.

They are NOT far right. They are just right of center. If you were NOT so far left, you'd note that not only is being right-wing NOT KKK or White Supremacist, it isn't even racist. Given they are a mixed-race group of like-minded people. Being male-only is a meaningless metric because there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have a male-only club.

I don't know any KKK assholes. But YOUR hero, hiden biden, was mentored by a top leader in the KKK.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Still trying to make something out of Senator byrd, I see. If the NAACP is willing to praise him for his work after he changed his ways, I'm not gonna question their decision. I suppose your constant mention of him helps give the crazies something to stay stirred up over though.

The ONLY KKK I've run across have all been in historical texts and video documentaries.

Here's what the ADL (Not a conservative group) has to say about the KKK today...

" They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small. "

And the Proud Boys are filling the void that the fading KKK left. No surprise there. That kind of racism doesn't just go away.
The Proud Boys are a far-right and neo-fascist male-only organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States and Canada. While the group officially rejects racism, several members have been affiliated with white supremacy and the Proud Boys have been described by United States intelligence organisations as "a dangerous white supremacist group".
You're going to have to find something other than a left-wing radicalized website. In case you were unaware, Wikipedia is worthless as a reference to anything.

They are NOT far right. They are just right of center. If you were NOT so far left, you'd note that not only is being right-wing NOT KKK or White Supremacist, it isn't even racist. Given they are a mixed-race group of like-minded people. Being male-only is a meaningless metric because there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have a male-only club.

Got it. You call anybody who doesn't praise Trump and his associated groups a radicalized left wing group. Believe what you will. you are still wrong.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Got it. You call anybody who doesn't praise Trump and his associated groups a radicalized left wing group. Believe what you will. you are still wrong.
So, you don't get it. I haven't mentioned Trump. We are talking about an organization of mixed-race men (hence, they cannot be white Supremacists nor KKK) who have specific beliefs that they are willing to promote and defend. And it chaps your ass.

As for calling people things, Only the facts ma'am. Just the facts.

‎Jack Murphy Live: Kyle Shideler - JML #037 - ANTIFA - Idea or Terrorist Organization? DEEP DIVE on Apple Podcasts
‎Show Jack Murphy Live, Ep Kyle Shideler - JML #037 - ANTIFA - Idea or Terrorist Organization? DEEP DIVE - Oct 15, 2020
podcasts.apple.com

You guys have to listen to this podcast. Major details and very deep dive on ANTIFA tactics and training and goals. Amazing

I understand Trump not wanting to go to hard on ANTIFA just prior to the election, but if he wins, he has to eradicate the ANTIFA caliphate.

What is with all the people with cameras? I dont understand what element that is supposed to bring. Those are obviously ANTIFA members, but I dont get what they are trying to accomplish. Is it supposed some kind of psychological intimidation?

It‘s a serious question. I dont get it.
They are there to get photos and video of the victim's defending themselves, or better yet, launching a counter-attack, that they will then use as propaganda to claim the leftists were the victims.
Leftists are all about feeling like victims, while they victimize others.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I worked with the once Grand Dragon, and can point out where KKK book stores once stood in at least 2 different SE Texas Towns.
Jasper?
Or Vidor?

If we showed respect to the proud boys they probably would’ve showed up and protected this black man, and allowed him to speak. But instead you vilify the patriot group proud boys. While Democrats run around cities burning it down attacking people. Women blacks elderly children.
Proud boys are here to protect us it’s time we embrace them.
There are no DemocratIC militias.
Well, that's utter bullshit, lol.....

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I worked with the once Grand Dragon, and can point out where KKK book stores once stood in at least 2 different SE Texas Towns.
Jasper?
Or Vidor?

I was thinking of Pasadena and Woodville. I know they were active around Jasper, but I don't know if they had a store. There was one in Vidor though I'm sure there were many more in the 60s and 70s that I'm not aware of.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Jasper?
Or Vidor?

I was thinking of Pasadena and Woodville. I know they were active around Jasper, but I don't know if they had a store. There was one in Vidor though I'm sure there were many more in the 60s and 70s that I'm not aware of.
Vidor has a bad reputation but I been driving through there on my way in and out of Louisiana with my wife, who is black, for 30 years, and we have never had so much as a dirty look there.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Jasper?
Or Vidor?

Vidor has a bad reputation but I been driving through there on my way in and out of Louisiana with my wife, who is black, for 30 years, and we have never had so much as a dirty look there.

You'll find racist ass holes everywhere, and Vidor is no exception. The town, as a whole has made great effort to put it's earned reputation behind them. It's nothing like the town it was in the 60s

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Thats what you get when you rely on left leaning sites, that allow anyone to edit them.

If we showed respect to the proud boys they probably would’ve showed up and protected this black man, and allowed him to speak. But instead you vilify the patriot group proud boys. While Democrats run around cities burning it down attacking people. Women blacks elderly children.
Proud boys are here to protect us it’s time we embrace them.
There are no DemocratIC militias.
Why did democrats attack this black man
View attachment 403503Is he the new John Lewis

How many times does the image of a Black man being beaten for his political views in 2020 need to be ignored by liberals who need to cling to memories of the now insignificant KKK? Sickening.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Jasper?
Or Vidor?

You'll find racist ass holes everywhere, and Vidor is no exception. The town, as a whole has made great effort to put it's earned reputation behind them. It's nothing like the town it was in the 60s
It’s an oxymoron for Democrats to call anybody racist look at you

Forum List

Back