Why we have the proud boys. Democrat militia Coldcocks black man in the mouth

But Antifa is just an idea....
Which is why Fox needs to fire Chris Wallace.
I think he should go over to CNN or MSNBC and be with his beer buddies and stop wasting Fox viewer's time.

Fox is fucked and on a downward death spiral like the NY Times and ABXi, XiBS and the rest of the MSM.

Disney and the idiot kids destroyed Fox

The KKK always claimed to be there to protect you too.

I don't know any KKK assholes. But YOUR hero, hiden biden, was mentored by a top leader in the KKK.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I do know some KKK assholes.

Still trying to make something out of Senator byrd, I see. If the NAACP is willing to praise him for his work after he changed his ways, I'm not gonna question their decision. I suppose your constant mention of him helps give the crazies something to stay stirred up over though.

The NAACP only cares about Blacks that support Democrats and liberals. The NAACP is bought and and paid for by white liberals and Democrats. So, of course they are going to praise Byrd who in his later years dropped N Bombs daring anyone to call him out.

I don't know any KKK assholes. But YOUR hero, hiden biden, was mentored by a top leader in the KKK.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Still trying to make something out of Senator byrd, I see. If the NAACP is willing to praise him for his work after he changed his ways, I'm not gonna question their decision. I suppose your constant mention of him helps give the crazies something to stay stirred up over though.
Go back to pre slavery to now.. all black riots are done in towns run by democrats..

No

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Go back to pre slavery to now.. all black riots are done in towns run by democrats..

No
blacks voted democrat during the kkk, Jim Crowe, avoiding civil rights act.. democrats have always been the racist.. blacks care more about welfare than freedom and they pay for it

They were. If some redneck asshole beat his wife he'd get just as fast a "visitation' as Tyrone the saddle thief

That's what they claimed, but they were pretty selective in who they visited. Lots of their members were picked up for family violence, but never received one of those visits.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

The NAACP only cares about Blacks that support Democrats and liberals. The NAACP is bought and and paid for by white liberals and Democrats. So, of course they are going to praise Byrd who in his later years dropped N Bombs daring anyone to call him out.

link?

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Of course you know some KKK people you're a Democrat.

When I lived in South Carolina for 14 years I didn't see or hear of any.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

The ONLY KKK I've run across have all been in historical texts and video documentaries.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I worked with the once Grand Dragon, and can point out where KKK book stores once stood in at least 2 different SE Texas Towns.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

The ONLY KKK I've run across have all been in historical texts and video documentaries.

Perhaps that's why you don't understand just how evil they are.

Forum List

Back