Why we have gun crime....Chicago edition. Get Used to this kind of crime, the democrats just don't care to help you.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why we have gun crime in America...

Welcome to the first 2021 installment of “Not Horrible,” our ongoing series of reports about people who have been charged with committing serious and violent crimes while on bail for other serious and violent crimes.

We borrowed the name “Not Horrible” from a statement Cook County Chief Judge Timothy Evans made during budget hearings on November 4, 2019: “It’s not by magic that we haven’t had any horrible incidents occur using this new [affordable bail] system.”

So far, CWB reporters have identified 32 people who were charged with committing murder, attempted murder, or aggravated battery with a firearm while free on bail for serious felonies in 2020. Four of the accused men are charged with shooting, and sometimes killing, more than one person.

But the actual number of killings and shootings committed by persons on bail is almost certainly much higher. As of the new year, arrests have been made in just 27% of Chicago’s 2020 murders and 2.7% (Yes. Two point seven percent) of non-fatal shootings, according to CPD data.
----

One of those persons is Devin Barron, 20, who collected five convictions as a juvenile and was free on bond for four pending cases at the time of Williams’ murder. One of those pending cases was for a home invasion and kidnapping just five weeks before Williams was killed.

Prosecutors said video shows Barron getting out of the rear passenger seat of a car moments before he shot Williams. According to the state’s allegations, Barron had three guns when police caught up with him.

Murder and more
Antonio Reyes, 17, was given three years probation in juvenile court for aggravated robbery and aggravated battery in December 2019. When he allegedly shot a man last month, he had four more juvenile cases pending — for armed robbery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful use of a weapon, and a narcotics case — prosecutors said.

Prosecutors have also charged him as an adult with killing a man last summer and, they say, he’s suspected of participating in a third shooting.

Assistant State’s Attorney Kevin Deboni said last month that Reyes shot 26-year-old Davalos Garcia as Garcia waited for his girlfriend to come out of her house on June 24, 2020.

About four hours after Garcia’s murder, a car similar to the one used by his killer was involved in another shooting, but both of the victims in that case survived. Investigators tracked a temporary license plate on the car to an auto body shop that sold the vehicle to the mother of Reyes’ child four days before the murder, Deboni said, but no charges have yet been filed.

Welcome to the first 2021 installment of “Not Horrible,” our ongoing series of reports about people who have been charged with committing serious and violent crimes while on bail for other serious and violent crimes.

We borrowed the name “Not Horrible” from a statement Cook County Chief Judge Timothy Evans made during budget hearings on November 4, 2019: “It’s not by magic that we haven’t had any horrible incidents occur using this new [affordable bail] system.”

So far, CWB reporters have identified 32 people who were charged with committing murder, attempted murder, or aggravated battery with a firearm while free on bail for serious felonies in 2020. Four of the accused men are charged with shooting, and sometimes killing, more than one person.

But the actual number of killings and shootings committed by persons on bail is almost certainly much higher. As of the new year, arrests have been made in just 27% of Chicago’s 2020 murders and 2.7% (Yes. Two point seven percent) of non-fatal shootings, according to CPD data.
----

One of those persons is Devin Barron, 20, who collected five convictions as a juvenile and was free on bond for four pending cases at the time of Williams’ murder. One of those pending cases was for a home invasion and kidnapping just five weeks before Williams was killed.

Prosecutors said video shows Barron getting out of the rear passenger seat of a car moments before he shot Williams. According to the state’s allegations, Barron had three guns when police caught up with him.

Murder and more
Antonio Reyes, 17, was given three years probation in juvenile court for aggravated robbery and aggravated battery in December 2019. When he allegedly shot a man last month, he had four more juvenile cases pending — for armed robbery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful use of a weapon, and a narcotics case — prosecutors said.

Prosecutors have also charged him as an adult with killing a man last summer and, they say, he’s suspected of participating in a third shooting.

Assistant State’s Attorney Kevin Deboni said last month that Reyes shot 26-year-old Davalos Garcia as Garcia waited for his girlfriend to come out of her house on June 24, 2020.

About four hours after Garcia’s murder, a car similar to the one used by his killer was involved in another shooting, but both of the victims in that case survived. Investigators tracked a temporary license plate on the car to an auto body shop that sold the vehicle to the mother of Reyes’ child four days before the murder, Deboni said, but no charges have yet been filed.

The thread premise is a lie.

This is a bogus site, with no names of the reporting. I call it fake news.

Who is CWB Chicago??

----

Murder and more

The thread premise is a lie.

We'll put that in your obit since you're likely to be taken out by one of your fine fellow Democrats.

Is tramp the Potus, he is for another 14 days. All this is on his watch.

Don't be a moron.
These are areas run by yours.
Trump cannot dictate local policies in your cesspools of crime and corruption.

Democrats killing Democrats.......I wonder if this was by design by the democrat leadership? Seems so.

No but he could of done something about guns and crimes. He had Moscow Mitch at his beckon call all the while he was Potus.

The House gun control legislation that Mitch McConnell won't take up - Business Insider

----

Murder and more

Those cases are just a harbinger of what crime will be like in the coming decades, as the United States of America becomes a dystopia.

Cities like Chicago will become ghost cities as good people flee for safer areas, which will become increasingly impossible to find.

I had been hoping for President Trump to delay this nightmare for another four years, but FATE said no. So under President Biden, things will get worse faster as very, very, very bad people make the authorities kowtow to them, even in once red states like Georgia.

Don't be a moron.

Democrats killing Democrats.......I wonder if this was by design by the democrat leadership? Seems so.

No but he could of done something about guns and crimes. He had Moscow Mitch at his beckon call all the while he was Potus.

The House gun control legislation that Mitch McConnell won't take up - Business Insider

What do you mean "Could of" ????

there are over TWENTY THOUSAND ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS.

Perhaps if democrats stop releasing murderers from jail and stop prosecuting the victims it would be more helpful than another 20,000 gun laws.

Those cases are just a harbinger of what crime will be like in the coming decades, as the United States of America becomes a dystopia.
Cities like Chicago will become ghost cities as good people flee for safer areas, which will become increasingly impossible to find.
I had been hoping for President Trump to delay this nightmare for another four years, but FATE said no. So under President Biden, things will get worse faster as very, very, very bad people make the authorities kowtow to them, even in once red states like Georgia.

K9Buck (Conservative) has the solution.

He says don't fight the evil (Left). Just let them have their way.
Don't vote....don't get involved.
When they kick you and spit on you, look the other way.

Let them have this world.
Pray, and Jesus will reward you in the next life.

This is the way many if not most Conservatives are dealing with the leftist coup
What a BRAVE bunch !!!

Imagine if the Founding Fathers or the Allied nations in WWII had taken this approach !!!

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't be a moron.

Pinheadlope could stop being a moron?

Personally I hope the violence escalates. I'm hoping the democrooks crank down on the misery index and the whole fuckin thing shits the bed.

Then parasites like Pinhealope get dragged out of their apartments by ghetto rats and their nitrogen returns to the soil.

I kind of wonder if that was not the objective of the elites all along, but the rest of us recognize that the dumbest fucks of all fucks on the planet embraced a way of life where guns are an alien tool, and the rest of us have more guns in our closets than we have forks in the silverware drawer. The purge is coming.

Don't be a moron.

Pinheadlope could stop being a moron?

Personally I hope the violence escalates. I'm hoping the democrooks crank down on the misery index and the whole fuckin thing shits the bed.

Then parasites like Pinhealope get dragged out of their apartments by ghetto rats and their nitrogen returns to the soil.

I kind of wonder if that was not the objective of the elites all along, but the rest of us recognize that the dumbest fucks of all fucks on the planet embraced a way of life where guns are an alien tool, and the rest of us have more guns in our closets than we have forks in the silverware drawer. The purge is coming.

This is the way many if not most Conservatives are dealing with the leftist coup
What a BRAVE bunch !!!

Imagine if the Founding Fathers or the Allied nations in WWII had taken this approach !!!

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

What a BRAVE bunch !!!

It looks as if the Dems have won both Senate seats.

So on January 20, the dictatorship begins.

Being a lifelong coward (and 83 years of age), I will just keep my head down. If BLM "asks" for a donation, I will humbly comply. And I will be sure to smile.

I can only hope that braver and more intelligent people than I can find some (peaceful & legal) ways to defeat the authoritarians who now have the nation in its grip.

P.S. Starting on January 20, will we still be able to blow off steam on the Internet? Or will our Internet become like China's, where censors delete 24/7 any unacceptable comments?

Happy New Year

----

Murder and more

Yeah...there was no killings in Chicago under Trump... dumbass.

What a BRAVE bunch !!!

Being a lifelong coward (and 83 years of age), I will just keep my head down. If BLM "asks" for a donation, I will humbly comply. And I will be sure to smile.

I can only hope that braver and more intelligent people than I can find some (peaceful & legal) ways to defeat the authoritarians who now have the nation in its grip.

P.S. Starting on January 20, will we still be able to blow off steam on the Internet? Or will our Internet become like China's, where censors delete 24/7 any unacceptable comments?

Happy New Year

We're going to see a marked increase in Internet censorship. That's only natural with Authoritarians.
This was predicted long ago....by many.
I fully expect many 2nd Amendment channels on YouTube to be shuttered as well as the Conservative channels.
It may even trickle down to forums like this where speaking against the regime may have laws drafted to prevent it.
The attempts of Conservatives to finally set up their own shops to give conservatives a voice will be met with troubling internet outages and
service interruptions since the Left essentially has control of all the major Internet backbone services.
To be blunt, over time, the Right has allowed itself to be put in a very tight and restrictive corner that has no escape path at this point.

Unfortunately, Americans don;t have the stomach to fight for their freedom, having had it served up free to them on silver platters since birth.
They have no idea what really losing it would be like.

What's going to be most stunning is the reversal of minority group rights.
Blacks and Homosexuals are celebrating but are headed for a much worse time as far as oppression is concerned.
in essence, they've been tricked into supporting a cause that will revoke their gains.
For proof of this you need only look at any Authoritarian regime.
I fully expect Gay Rights to get sidelined now and no longer get the support they did while they were needed as pawns.

At the end of the day, the powers That Be are Old White Power and privilege (aka, Elites)

They have USED minorities as stepping stones and can now discard them.
Again, this is going to be very interesting to watch as it unfolds.

Violence in Chicago and other Dem areas could actually decline as tolerance of freedom disappears.
The use of troops against citizens will increase considerably.
We saw a taste of it with Trump. But we'll see far more under Biden / Harris.
Blacks will be shot and killed in much larger numbers, but with Biden Harris in office, the media
will play it down or ignore it.
Also in places like Chicago, they will use the violence to escalate the gun confiscation or at least their practice of doing it.

The biggest potential for isolated, sporadic violence is the gun issue.
As the Establishment moves on it's centuries old quest to disarm Americans, there will be some isolated pockets of resistance.
There will be some Waco type incidents where a few armed Patriots will attempt to resist Federal gun Confiscation.

But they will fail since they will not get the backing of enough other Patriots and the Feds will bring in heavy artillery and armored vehicles and air support.
Slowly, the Federal forces will win the battle and confiscation will be completed.
The death toll could reach several hundred thousand among Patriots before resistance ends.
The media will paint the Patriots as evil terrorists the entire time causing public opinion of Patriots to plummet.

Finally, the Left will use the "Green New Deal" to totally redistribute the nations wealth.
As always, the rich will get enormously richer....and the middle class will disappear.
It's a great time to be a DC politician since those will be richly rewarded for their part in lifting the Elites to power.

Very shaky times ahead.
If you live in a state with a true Conservative governor, you may be somewhat shielded from much of this. At least for the time being.

Last edited:

----

Murder and more

Yeah...there was no killings in Chicago under Trump... dumbass.

Trump doesn't run Chicago....Democrats do.....dumbass

What a BRAVE bunch !!!

Happy New Year

We're going to see a marked increase in Internet censorship. That's only natural with Authoritarians.

Unfortunately, Americans don;t have the stomach to fight for their freedom, having had it served up free to them on silver platters since birth.

Blacks and Homosexuals are celebrating but are headed for a much worse time as far as oppression is concerned.
in essence, they've been tricked into supporting a cause that will revoke their gains.

At the end of the day, the powers That Be are Old White Power and privilege (aka, Elites)

As the Establishment moves on it's centuries old quest to disarm Americans, there will be some isolated pockets of resistance.
There will be some Waco type incidents where a few armed Patriots will attempt to resist Federal gun Confiscation.

But they will fail since they will not get the backing of enough other Patriots.
Slowly, the Federal forces will win the battle and confiscation will be completed.
The death toll could reach several hundred thousand among Patriots before resistance ends.
The media will paint the Patriots as evil terrorists the entire time causing public opinion of Patriots to plummet.

Very shaky times ahead.
If you live in a state with a true Conservative governor, you may be somewhat shielded from much of this. At least for the time being.

I agree that censorship will be on steroids starting January 20. The term "hate speech" will be even more broadly interpreted than it already is.

Brazil & Cuba seem to confirm your opinion that the "White elite" will continue to rule for a long time, even though the majority of the country is no longer Caucasian.

What a BRAVE bunch !!!

Happy New Year

But they will fail since they will not get the backing of enough other Patriots.

Very shaky times ahead.

I agree that censorship will be on steroids starting January 20. The term "hate speech" will be even more broadly interpreted than it already is.

Brazil & Cuba seem to confirm your opinion that the "White elite" will continue to rule for a long time, even though the majority of the country is no longer Caucasian.

Thanks Parser.
Not trying to act like a know it all....but I do have a fairly good grasp on past events and current dynamics.

I would be surprised if I'm off by much.

And thanks for the Brazil / Cuba reference. Spot on.

This is a bogus site, with no names of the reporting. I call it fake news.

Who is CWB Chicago??

They are a local website that chronicle the Chicago crime beat you dumbass...

Don't be a moron.

None of it will do anything to stop gun crime you ignorant doofus.........the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun criminals over and over.....they are the ones pulling the triggers and none of the fucking stupid gun laws you want will stop them...

Forum List

Back