• Rock music sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Vs

Which do you like more? Obviously nostalgia will play a bias role but for me the emotions that are drawn out with the "raspy vocals" by Disturbed make this one of the few covers where I think the new artist has surpassed the original. What say you? And please don't vote until actually listening to both.

I will roll Simon and Garfunkel. As I get older, my tolerance of loud heavy music has disappeared. Not a fan of the remake.

Vs

Which do you like more? Obviously nostalgia will play a bias role but for me the emotions that are drawn out with the "raspy vocals" by Disturbed make this one of the few covers where I think the new artist has surpassed the original. What say you? And please don't vote until actually listening to both.

I don't consider the original to be Rock.

• Banned

Vs

What would you consider it?

Vs

What would you consider it?

Folk sounds right.

Latest new rock song I like is Shame by the Foo Fighters. Tool has a new release I like also.
Evanescence has a new album in the works.
She took about 10 years off doing orchestral/stage type music. Saw her a couple years ago with Lindsey Sterling. Lindsey was amazing, Amy Lee not so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back