Why We Enjoy the Suffering of Others.

You’d be surprised at the lengths some people will go to. Data mining, hacking emails and Facebook.......

I could tell you some stories. :p
I experience all kinds of disfavour. They even come into my computer game to weaken my team by failing to perform even the most essential tasks you got there. It´s because they are too dump and limited to actually win, even with random people in my team.

Not even if I could honestly claim a screen name of EnormousMagnitude and proclaim that love really does hurt with me?

I doubt it.

1. The latest study – done in Japan - is unlikely to add anything to the mix. Researchers measured stretched flaccid penis length rather than erect penises.
    2. Why? Well, one reason was the men were dead: the researchers measured cadavers

You can leave me out of your "we". I've never understood sadism and it seems I never will. The best I can do is to feel a little satisfaction when the universe puts an ironic end to some else's sadistic bullshit.
Mental health professionals of the sort who practice "mindfulness" and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy are even more sadistic, I suppose, than their sisters and comrades who practice Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in combination with neuroleptic drugs, major tranquilizers, benzodiazepines, anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers, what-not.

Maybe the saying,

Misery, loves company

is true?

They are suffering themselves, so they see joy in others suffering? I'll never understand that position....

And as far as the vengeful....

The good Lord Almighty, says:

Vengeance is mine!

Vindictiveness, vengeance, by us, is evil and spoils what good, is in us. I try to stay away from it!!! :eek-52:

Maybe when people see some one else lose or injured it gives others pleasure because they feel they are not alone in their own sufferings.

Forum List

Back