Why we can't have nice things

My mom once hit a horse on a back road outside of Houston, dark, early morning on her way to Baytown. She was in a low slung Nissan Z of one kind or another, came on it broadside, between the legs, horse went up and over the car. Mom and horse were okay. Crazy shit.

My mom once hit a horse on a back road outside of Houston, dark, early morning on her way to Baytown. She was in a low slung Nissan Z of one kind or another, came on it broadside, between the legs, horse went up and over the car. Mom and horse were okay. Crazy shit.

Yikes. I would think the poor horse would end up with fractures of his leg bones. We were on vacation in the Caribbean and saw a horse hit by a car. Really sad. Poor horse would not survive so police went out and euth'd him.

Good news here is that we got a whole lot more for our car than we expected. We have another car so now thinking we'll put the check for the trashed car and our other car toward a new one. We don't believe in making car pymts and would pay the excess in cash. And we were thinking to sell that car anyway.

All's well that ends well.

Forum List

Back