Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

According to Maggie Coons - the girl he was "whispering" too - he was telling her a story of his own inauguration, and how his daughter (13 at the time) was scared and awkward about being on TV as well.

You are only assuming that he was being "creepy" because it fits with your political outlook.

He whispered to ALL of them. It was all much too "familiar" for an old man to show towards little girls. He is too touchy and needs to cut that shit out.

Of course it was "familiar" - he's known Maggie Coons her entire life.

That's Maggie Coons - the daughter of Chris Coons.

The Bidens and the Coons have been close friends for decades, and Maggie has known Joe her entire life. According to her (who is the only person whose opinion matters here), she was not "creeped out" by Biden, she was nervous about being on TV, and Joe was giving her encouragement about how his daughter dealt with the stress of being in the public eye.

Geez. Joe Biden came from a kissy/huggy family (I can sympathize) and I guarantee there was nothing below-board ever on his mind.

He acted professionally in Congress. I don't like to see a decent feller's name smeared. Partisan politics be damned.
Right is right and wrong is wrong.
He could have taken the 2016 election, but it was "her" turn.

2020? No, Uncle Joe ain't gettin' it. He's really not a bad dude.

None of those videos show Biden groping young girls. All three videos show the same clip of him putting his hand on a girl's shoulder. I've been told numerous times in this thread that there are TONS of videos of him groping young girls.

There are bizarro women who if a man puts his hand on their shoulder that is sexual attention and/or sexual harrassment, those bizarro women think if a man goes anywhere near them including if he stands too close to them he wants to rape them or whatever.

This is why all of this sexual harrassment situation needs a more solid defining.

:lol:

No, it doesn't need a "more solid defining". Your ridiculous hypothetical just doesn't actually happen.

But it does and it does.

Also each time you put this :lol: I am going to put this
:funnyface:

No, it doesn't actually happen. It's just another bullshit MRA argument.

That's why you haven't provided any examples to back your claims up.

How do you know it does not happen?

Because I've never heard a single credible account of what you describe ever happening in the real world.

I've only heard that sort of thing from woman-hating basement troglodytes on internet messageboards.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

According to Maggie Coons - the girl he was "whispering" too - he was telling her a story of his own inauguration, and how his daughter (13 at the time) was scared and awkward about being on TV as well.

You are only assuming that he was being "creepy" because it fits with your political outlook.

He whispered to ALL of them. It was all much too "familiar" for an old man to show towards little girls. He is too touchy and needs to cut that shit out.

hey,,,didnt Barry try to check out some 16yr old girls little butt? and didnt we catch it on film/pic? I think the President of Italy also got a good look and smiled

the entire point is -

Trump can, hes a Republican

Biden cant hes a Democrat

PARTISAN HACK HORSESHIT at its best.

THE END.

You know you’re fucking crazy, right? Desperate too. Biden didn’t grope anybody in that video.

How about you do a search on "Joe Biden gropes young girl" and produce a single video where he has.

"Joe Biden Gropes Young Girls

About 22,400 results (0.32 seconds)

Search Results
VP Creepy Joe Biden Caught Groping Young Girls On Camera ...
View attachment 160188▶ 6:53

Oct 18, 2016 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
Watch in disgust as your creepy current Vice President, Joe Biden conducts a bi-partizan grope job of young ...

Compilation of Joe Biden being Creepy - YouTube
View attachment 160190▶ 2:25

Feb 18, 2015 - Uploaded by Gabbee
Creepy Joe Biden Strikes Again, Gets Uncomfortable With Defense Secretary's Wife Born ... 1:41 that young ...

CREEPY JOE BIDEN TOUCHES CHILDREN OF SENATORS ...
View attachment 160189▶ 20:07

Jan 10, 2015 - Uploaded by Alex Ansary
http://www.alexansary.tv- Earlier this week, Joe Biden openly touched ... CREEPYJOE BIDEN TOUCHES ...

None of those videos show Biden groping young girls. All three videos show the same clip of him putting his hand on a girl's shoulder. I've been told numerous times in this thread that there are TONS of videos of him groping young girls.

There are bizarro women who if a man puts his hand on their shoulder that is sexual attention and/or sexual harrassment, those bizarro women think if a man goes anywhere near them including if he stands too close to them he wants to rape them or whatever.

This is why all of this sexual harrassment situation needs a more solid defining.

:lol:

No, it doesn't need a "more solid defining". Your ridiculous hypothetical just doesn't actually happen.

But it does and it does.

Also each time you put this :lol: I am going to put this
:funnyface:

What a great example of just how fucked in the head rightwingnuts are...

To them, putting your hands on a young girl’s shoulders, fully clothed and standing next to her parents, as her dad gets sworn in to the U.S. Senate...

... is the same as this [unconfirmed] claim ...

On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

hey,,,didnt Barry try to check out some 16yr old girls little butt? and didnt we catch it on film/pic? I think the President of Italy also got a good look and smiled

No, but thanks for reminding me how deceptive some people can be.

You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.

Imagine 14 yr old Leigh Corfman's face as Moore was removing her clothes.

You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.

Imagine 14 yr old Leigh Corfman's face as Moore was removing her clothes.

not only do RW pervs imagine that, they close their eyes and rub one off during the thought ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back