Why was this thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I see no reason why my thread was locked. Completely legitimate topic and discussion.

I see no reason why my thread was locked. Completely legitimate topic and discussion.

I see no reason why my thread was locked.

Because you started yet ANOTHER Unclean OP.

I edited it to make it legal, because I had merged 2 other threads with it.

Stop making Unclean OPs, and they won't get locked.

It is called clean start thread…

Coyote has stated along with Will the titles matter and shouldn’t be flame titles that will cause a flame war.

It make it easier to control trolls like me from being in a clean start thread, so if you want to use certain words that break the clean start thread then my advice is do it in the Rubber Room, Badlands or Zone and not upstairs.

Bad luck, DD. Virginia is having an election, and the mods must be sober tonight.

I predict nine merged threads, twelve deleted comments, and two suicided accounts before the night's over. :laugh:

Coyote has stated along with Will the titles matter and shouldn’t be flame titles that will cause a flame war.

It make it easier to control trolls like me from being in a clean start thread, so if you want to use certain words that break the clean start thread then my advice is do it in the Rubber Room, Badlands or Zone and not upstairs.

The title of the thread did not contain the term 'Dimocrat'.

My opening sentence did, but not the thread title.

And by the way, they will ALWAYS be "Dimocrats" to me.

" STILL completely committed to the Free Speech thing.. But lately, the thread titles and Opening Posts have been giving Free Speech a bad name.."

Unclean OP===Opening Post

Thank you for correcting me but still it is flame thread which would still break the clean start rule.

You do know if I am explaining it and the mods are agreeing then it is best to create a flame thread in the taunting region.

Shall I search out the double standards where much worse from leftists are allowed to remain

Shall I search out the double standards where much worse from leftists are allowed to remain
I am not saying that it does not happen… I am just stating their reason why…

As for double standards then PM the mods and take them to task and maybe they will straighten up, but you do know this site is truly right leaning, so I am unsure about how the left is treated better but I could be wrong…

It isn’t even just titles, it is the OP too. But that is it. Everything after doesn’t have to be clean. How hard is that? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back