Why was this thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no reason why my thread was locked. Completely legitimate topic and discussion.

The Dark Lords don’t want certain topics that make certain political affiliations look bad discussed.

At least she's contained.
In what way?

If you contest one of her corrupt actions, she just calls in her posse for a gang pile. I just had one where I was told I am in the right ("technically", it was said using weasel words) but I needed to be punished anyway because I am an asshole and might, if a person hated me enough, have my words interpreted in such a ridiculously broad way so as to imagine an infraction.

Last edited:
In what way?

If you contest one of her corrupt actions, she just calls in her posse for a gang pile. I just had one where I was told I am in the right ("technically", it was said using weasel words) but needed to be punished anyway because I am an asshole and might, if a person hated me enough, have my words interpreted in such a ridiculously broad way so as to imagine an infraction.
You're not an asshole, just a whiny little bitch.

Have you considered telling that to the various race-baters whose every thread involves taunting and pre-emptive attacks against anybody who isn't anti-white?

Heh heh.

Please.

She encourages them. It's why they do it. Heck, they've even taken to posting in big red bold fonts. lolol. I mentioned something about it the other day when she posted right after her minion shot off four whole paragraphs like that. I was of the view that red fonts were mod directives. Apparently exceptions are made if you're doing her dirty work. It's funny, really.

That's the beauty of gaining control when you have an agenda to promote, I suppose.

Just give em an occasional pat on the head and tell em good boy and they'll do all of your dirty work for you while you sit back and run interference for em.

Screen Shot 44.jpg

Last edited:
Heh heh.

Please.

She encourages them. It's why they do it.

That's the beauty of gaining control when you have an agenda to promote.

Just give em an occassional pat on the head and tell em good boy and they'll do all of your dirty work for you....

View attachment 559689
There is a pretty stiff competition among the mods to see who gets to be head cuck, too.

She encourages them, as well.

In what way?

If you contest one of her corrupt actions, she just calls in her posse for a gang pile. I just had one where I was told I am in the right ("technically", it was said using weasel words) but needed to be punished anyway because I am an asshole and might, if a person hated me enough, have my words interpreted in such a ridiculously broad way so as to imagine an infraction.

Nothing gets accomplished here. There's not even a fruitful mission statement.

She's contained. Trust me.

I am not saying that it does not happen… I am just stating their reason why…

As for double standards then PM the mods and take them to task and maybe they will straighten up, but you do know this site is truly right leaning, so I am unsure about how the left is treated better but I could be wrong…
I gave you a thumbs up for the first part.

Your other point deserves a "funny" but it doesn't allow that.

In the future, maybe refer to people who have not been charged with insurrection as insurrectionists in your OP and she'll eagerly let it go.

Perhaps start some I hate whitey threads.
This really works. You gotta sprinkle in a few "It's all Trump's fault," or blame "white racism" and the thread will slide. Sadly, I speak from experience

Heh heh.

Please.

She encourages them. It's why they do it. Heck, they've even taken to posting in big red bold fonts. lolol. I mentioned something about it the other day when she posted right after her minion shot off four whole paragraphs like that. I was of the view that red fonts were mod directives. Apparently exceptions are made if you're doing her dirty work. It's funny, really.

That's the beauty of gaining control when you have an agenda to promote, I suppose.

Just give em an occasional pat on the head and tell em good boy and they'll do all of your dirty work for you while you sit back and run interference for em.

View attachment 559689
I don't always agree with you, but this is gold.

And....
"Glad you're still posting here" :laughing0301:

It isn’t even just titles, it is the OP too. But that is it. Everything after doesn’t have to be clean. How hard is that? :dunno:
I truly understand that and of all your pet Trolls on here I must say I have a decent grasp of the rules and how a clean start should be done and a trolling thread should be placed, so it make me wonder why I understand this and some can’t grasp it?

When I do any upstairs threads I make sure it is unique and not a duplicate which is kind of hard but also I do not use keywords that will incite a flame attack.

Now if I am truly trolling then downstairs I go and do my threads which are Rubber Room least finest moments but again the fact is that is where they belong.

The term dimocrats, democraps, repubcants, and so on would be consider flame bait attacks, so if I know this then the more intelligent posters on here that have a better grasp at syntax and grammar should know this…

Yes, I know and this is the best I can do at being nice…

I truly understand that and of all your pet Trolls on here I must say I have a decent grasp of the rules and how a clean start should be done and a trolling thread should be placed, so it make me wonder why I understand this and some can’t grasp it?

When I do any upstairs threads I make sure it is unique and not a duplicate which is kind of hard but also I do not use keywords that will incite a flame attack.

Now if I am truly trolling then downstairs I go and do my threads which are Rubber Room least finest moments but again the fact is that is where they belong.

The term dimocrats, democraps, repubcants, and so on would be consider flame bait attacks, so if I know this then the more intelligent posters on here that have a better grasp at syntax and grammar should know this…

Yes, I know and this is the best I can do at being nice…
Here is one of her pet trolls in action:

"Pigs wanking themselves off in pure joy" is his only imput, yet he shares all her support for Muslim hate against the west , her support for blacks who are racist against whites and pretty much everythng else, so he gets a free pass.

Here is one of her pet trolls in action:

"Pigs wanking themselves off in pure joy" is his only imput, yet he shares all her support for Muslim hate against the west , her support for blacks who are racist against whites and pretty much everythng else, so he gets a free pass.
Yeah, Tommy is one of those you can count on writing something that will flame you but what is the rule about how to deal with Tommy and those like them?

Report them and hope a mod will do what need to be done…

Look, I truly do take Tommy to task over his trolling and wish many would do a better job at being more civil in their OP but for me and just for me I just do what the rules state and for the rest I can not force any of you to be like me…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back