Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

Talk about someone who isn’t smart enough. You come here and post bullshit and call other people liars.

How could you possibly be working when you’re here night and day calling people morons and liars?
I note you failed to address the FACTS in my post, you KKKanadian Halfwit.

So you're just here piling on to the lies and bullshit about Joe Biden. I can't help but note you did no research as to what Biden did at the university, you just came here with your talking points, and posted the same shit as every other MAGA poster.

I approve of the board hiring prominent politicians to help insure their foreign relations and diplomacy programs have some relevance in the real world. Brian Mulroney, the former Prime Minister of Canada and one of the architects of the first NAFTA Deal, was a lecturer at Harvard after he retired from politics.

Just because you're too stupid and to see any benefit to the school hiring Biden, doesn't mean there isn't one.
Good for Joe, he got a center named after him for diplomacy at an Ivy League School. You site Mulrooney lecturing at Harvard. How often or prevalent has Biden been lecturing or otherwise active at the Penn Center? I’ll bet he’s only shown up to collect his $900k check and admire his name in lights. I haven’t seen much action outside of that.

You insult me for questioning Biden activity level at his own school of diplomacy yet are only able to refute with Mulrooney’s activity at Harvard. Then you have to tie me to Trump. Here’s the thing, I’m a DeSantis supporter for ‘24.

really? TRUMP has gotten farther in life, than your pathetic life will ever reach
what a GREAT AMERICAN ECONOMY under TRUMP
you support the ruining of AMERICA, and the PEDOPHILE XIDEN
thats what is sad

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Trump was born with a golden ticket in life - a mega wealthy family, and yet he's squandered his wealth multiple times over, and then conned people and stole their money.

Billions in business losses. 7 huge corporate bankruptcies around the world. 4000+ law suits, most of which were because of financial malfeasance and Trump's refusal to pay his bills.
To the contrary, I don’t think he ever earned an honest penny. Maybe he did somewhat while he was a mediocre senator, but he never really accomplished anything of note.

You don't think is absolutely correct. You just listen to FOX News and then regurgitate the lies. You don't even check anything you're told for veracity or proof, you just go with the lies. Hatred and vitriol based on right wing media lies are all ANY of you ever have.

How can you allow yourselves to be lied to and conned in this way? You beg to be fleeced and lied to. No wonder your nation is in the toilet with the waters swirling. Half the country has been gaslighted by right wing media.

Donald Trump is incapable of earning an honest anything. All he's ever done is to drive companies into debt and bankrtupcty, and then con people into investing in his phony schemes.

Trump's only real accomplishment in life was building Trump Tower, and even at the time, rumours abounded that Fred was behind the scenes, paying bribes and pulling strings to give his stupid, feckless son a success to build on.

here we have a commie loving, SCUM demonRAT, that believes everything the SCUM demonRATS spew, even though whatever they spew is LIES, and then you continue to spew their LIES
i guess that makes you a brainwashed idiot

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
every respected journalist and politician in the world agrees with us obviously, only scumbag Rupert Murdoch is on your side and of course the cottage industry conspiracy nuts on the Internet, and the orange clown set who either have been connedd or are afraid of him. You don't know anything about the beliefs of Democrats, just garbage propaganda and Hate, hater dupe.

Last edited:
…..and his daughter.

:oops8:

Can you provide us with a link wherein Biden's daughter says he molested her, or are you just going with the Project Veritas propaganda and lies? Since Biden's daughter HAS never said any such thing, you're going to have a problem proving your lies, Fuck Boi.

Can you provide us with a link wherein Biden's daughter says he molested her, or are you just going with the Project Veritas propaganda and lies? Since Biden's daughter HAS never said any such thing, you're going to have a problem proving your lies, Fuck Boi.
Hey Halfwit, the claim was there were “inappropriate showers” with his daughter.

She wrote that exact thing in her diary.

Learn to read you stupid KKKanadian tard.

Trump was born with a golden ticket in life - a mega wealthy family, and yet he's squandered his wealth multiple times over, and then conned people and stole their money.

Billions in business losses. 7 huge corporate bankruptcies around the world. 4000+ law suits, most of which were because of financial malfeasance and Trump's refusal to pay his bills.

You don't think is absolutely correct. You just listen to FOX News and then regurgitate the lies. You don't even check anything you're told for veracity or proof, you just go with the lies. Hatred and vitriol based on right wing media lies are all ANY of you ever have.

How can you allow yourselves to be lied to and conned in this way? You beg to be fleeced and lied to. No wonder your nation is in the toilet with the waters swirling. Half the country has been gaslighted by right wing media.

Donald Trump is incapable of earning an honest anything. All he's ever done is to drive companies into debt and bankrtupcty, and then con people into investing in his phony schemes.

Trump's only real accomplishment in life was building Trump Tower, and even at the time, rumours abounded that Fred was behind the scenes, paying bribes and pulling strings to give his stupid, feckless son a success to build on.
In typical fashion, you are compelled to insult conservatives being limited to Fox News. You people attacked us and besmirched us when Hunter Biden’s laptop became a national security concern calling us paranoid and conspiracy theorists listening to Fox because the laptop story was “fake”. Then, last spring your media had to admit it was real.

You insult Fox yet expect us to trust proven cover up media outlets you listen to???

Hey Halfwit, the claim was there were “inappropriate showers” with his daughter.

She wrote that exact thing in her diary.

Learn to read you stupid KKKanadian tard.

You know, when I went to Google to ask about this, I typed in "did Joe Biden shower with his daughter", and didn't get a definitive answer about him doing so.

Did get a lot of conspiracy theories, as well as many links talking about Project Veritas trying to buy a copy of her STOLEN diary.

The only thing that I could find about the claim is that Snopes said it was "unfounded".

And, the claims didn't actually say that he'd showered with her, the unfounded claim that some say was in her diary is that she was afraid he MIGHT walk in on her while she was showering. But, nobody has actual copies saying anything like that.

Here are the links about the diary being stolen, and Project Veritas trying to obtain it. Sorry, but I don't really believe that Biden actually showered with his daughter. I think this is crap that was made up by the right. But, hey...........sex and bad things sell, right?

First, I listen to more than FOX News.

Second, how do YOU allow yourself to be lied to by CNN and MSNBC, which have hidden all of Trump’s achievements?

Third, why do you let your hatred and disdain for wealthy people create such a bias? The only thing of relevance is: was he good for American and Americans, especially when compared to Dementia Joe?

Fourth, this thread is about Biden’s corrupt payoffs from the Communists, filtered through his son or the Penn-Biden Laundry Center.

Fifth, under Biden, whom YOU voted for, we have 40-year high inflation, retirees worrying about the big drop in their retirement accounts, a pending recession, more deaths from COVID in the year after Biden took over than during Trump, a massive invasion of illegal immigrants from the southern border complete with drug dealers, all sorts of “wokeness” indoctrination of our children, a skyrocketing violent crime rate, and a president who vilifies his fellow citizens who don’t kowtow to the leftist agenda.

And given back immediately with transparency as opposed to the fascist seditionist orange clown.
Like the money Hunter gave him that Joe failed to claim on his taxes, like the millions the Bidens have made being from Biden being a 'public servant'?

In typical fashion, you are compelled to insult conservatives being limited to Fox News. You people attacked us and besmirched us when Hunter Biden’s laptop became a national security concern calling us paranoid and conspiracy theorists listening to Fox because the laptop story was “fake”. Then, last spring your media had to admit it was real.

You insult Fox yet expect us to trust proven cover up media outlets you listen to???
That KKKanadian Halfwit bleated RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for six years.

You know, when I went to Google to ask about this, I typed in "did Joe Biden shower with his daughter", and didn't get a definitive answer about him doing so.

Did get a lot of conspiracy theories, as well as many links talking about Project Veritas trying to buy a copy of her STOLEN diary.

The only thing that I could find about the claim is that Snopes said it was "unfounded".

And, the claims didn't actually say that he'd showered with her, the unfounded claim that some say was in her diary is that she was afraid he MIGHT walk in on her while she was showering. But, nobody has actual copies saying anything like that.

Here are the links about the diary being stolen, and Project Veritas trying to obtain it. Sorry, but I don't really believe that Biden actually showered with his daughter. I think this is crap that was made up by the right. But, hey...........sex and bad things sell, right?

The exact pages of the diary have been posted on this board, Simp.

Do you ever wonder why Pedo Joe has never denied his daughter’s claims?

The exact pages of the diary have been posted on this board, Simp.

Do you ever wonder why Pedo Joe has never denied his daughter’s claims?

Then you should have no problems linking to them. Show me the diary pages if you would please (or is this more bullshit that you like to spew)? And, ever think the reason he's never denied them is because they never happened, and there is no reason to deny something that isn't true?

Then you should have no problems linking to them. Show me the diary pages if you would please (or is this more bullshit that you like to spew)? And, ever think the reason he's never denied them is because they never happened, and there is no reason to deny something that isn't true?
This is where all you have is “fake news”.

This is where all you have is “fake news”.

Really? A tweet from a political influencer is "proof"? There is so much stuff surrounding the diary (is it hers, how was it gotten, are there going to be criminal charges against the 2 people who tried to sell it to Project Veritas, etc.) that I can't really believe this.

But...............okay..................if this truly IS her diary, does she claim it? Has there been handwriting analysis to verify she actually wrote it?

In other words.............how much is true, and how much is bullshit that you want to believe is true?

Really? A tweet from a political influencer is "proof"? There is so much stuff surrounding the diary (is it hers, how was it gotten, are there going to be criminal charges against the 2 people who tried to sell it to Project Veritas, etc.) that I can't really believe this.

But...............okay..................if this truly IS her diary, does she claim it? Has there been handwriting analysis to verify she actually wrote it?

In other words.............how much is true, and how much is bullshit that you want to believe is true?
That’s not just a tweet. It’s a copy of the diary pages in which Ashley told of having Joe take inappropriate showers with her. I’ve seen copies of that page all over the place. That you haven’t tells me you watch only the propaganda leftist news that of course would suppress this.

She hasn’t denied it is hers. Veggie Joe has not denied inappropriate showers with his daughter.

You have nothing except: “Nuh-uh”

Forum List

Back