Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

i bet you find all the good journalists on MSDNC---right?
you fucking communist piece of shit

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC the New York Times the BBC France 24 German TV the hindustani times le figaro anything but scumbag Rupert Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts, brainwashed functional moron. I also watch fox and around here is 72% trump so I see a lot of YouTube video crap from friends too. Total crap everybody in the world but you fools in the GOP base know there was no election fraud vaccine hoax global warming hoax or any of your other crazy conspiracy BS. Be real brave and try reality someday. Try Google News or Reuters or the AP or the BBC or anything but your proven scumbag BS, ignoramus.

It doesn’t matter what the topic is, what the reality is, miserable moronic MAGAt lunatics like WTF19 have one response.

But even this assumes he is human and “has a brain” — however disfunctional. I expect he is not human at all, but a cheap Bot. That is why his comments repeat the same insults like a broken record.

The thing about cult members and brainwashed morons alike, is that they often can’t be distinguished from robots. The hatred and obsessions nesting in the wee brains of such “people” have turned them into a kind of fascistic robot always screaming: “Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!”

:dance:

Forum List

Back