Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

really? TRUMP has gotten farther in life, than your pathetic life will ever reach
what a GREAT AMERICAN ECONOMY under TRUMP
you support the ruining of AMERICA, and the PEDOPHILE XIDEN
thats what is sad

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Trump was born with a golden ticket in life - a mega wealthy family, and yet he's squandered his wealth multiple times over, and then conned people and stole their money.

Billions in business losses. 7 huge corporate bankruptcies around the world. 4000+ law suits, most of which were because of financial malfeasance and Trump's refusal to pay his bills.

No American businessman in history has lost as much money as Donald Trump.

That’s not just a tweet. It’s a copy of the diary pages in which Ashley told of having Joe take inappropriate showers with her. I’ve seen copies of that page all over the place. That you haven’t tells me you watch only the propaganda leftist news that of course would suppress this.

WHO WROTE THE DIARY PAGES??????? DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF AT ALL THAT THIS IS ASHLEY'S DIARY????

What you have is an organization with a history of fabrication, and falsification of evidence, telling you this is Ashley's diary, and this is what was in it. You have no evidence whatsoever, that either statement is true.

If you've seen it "everywhere" this tells me that the only news sites you're looking at are purveyors of fake news, and that they have no history of verification of information or evidence.

You believe this, because you WANT to believe it, and for no other reason.

Having a former Vice President on the staff adds to the prestige of the University.

Nothing illegal

How much money does Trump get for having TRUMP added to a building?
He lectured many times during those years and was an honorary professor.

They pay big dollars for the prestige of have a former long time Senator/ former VP do that.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along

No one but Xiden lied, obstructed justice, and ruined AMERICA in less than 2 years

Do they pay you to say that or are you just willfuly deaf, dumb and stupid???

Biden is the guy who got your citizens out of the hospitals, and your economy out of the ditch Trump drove it into with his tax cuts for rich people, and failure to handle the pandemic. He restored your strategic alliances, and passed the first Infrastructure Bill in over 40 years.

Do you have some concrete examples of Joe's "obstruction" of justice. As far as Joe "ruining America", yes, Biden is ruining America for racists, criminals and liars. Sane, law-abiding, rational people prefer sanity and reason to a crazy man ranting about stolen elections, and causing chaos and death at every turn.

Do they pay you to say that or are you just willfuly deaf, dumb and stupid???

Biden is the guy who got your citizens out of the hospitals, and your economy out of the ditch Trump drove it into with his tax cuts for rich people, and failure to handle the pandemic. He restored your strategic alliances, and passed the first Infrastructure Bill in over 40 years.

Do you have some concrete examples of Joe's "obstruction" of justice. As far as Joe "ruining America", yes, Biden is ruining America for racists, criminals and liars. Sane, law-abiding, rational people prefer sanity and reason to a crazy man ranting about stolen elections, and causing chaos and death at every turn.
actually, it's retards like you that are aiding in the ruining of AMERICA, for spewing LIES
Sane, law-abiding, rational people prefer sanity ---this refers to people that see the corruption from the pedophile, xiden, and the rest of te LYING SCUM demonRATS, and choose to stick up for AMERICA---you are not included, as you are a SCUM demonRAT, pedophile supporter---you must hate kids

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

WHO WROTE THE DIARY PAGES??????? DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF AT ALL THAT THIS IS ASHLEY'S DIARY????

What you have is an organization with a history of fabrication, and falsification of evidence, telling you this is Ashley's diary, and this is what was in it. You have no evidence whatsoever, that either statement is true.

If you've seen it "everywhere" this tells me that the only news sites you're looking at are purveyors of fake news, and that they have no history of verification of information or evidence.

You believe this, because you WANT to believe it, and for no other reason.
do you, retard, have any proof it isn't?
no, of course you don't---you just continue to spew the LIES

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Trump was born with a golden ticket in life - a mega wealthy family, and yet he's squandered his wealth multiple times over, and then conned people and stole their money.

Billions in business losses. 7 huge corporate bankruptcies around the world. 4000+ law suits, most of which were because of financial malfeasance and Trump's refusal to pay his bills.

No American businessman in history has lost as much money as Donald Trump.
as i said, retard, TRUMP has gotten farther in life, than your pathetic life will ever reach

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

every respected journalist and politician in the world agrees with us obviously, only scumbag Rupert Murdoch is on your side and of course the cottage industry conspiracy nuts on the Internet, and the orange clown set who either have been connedd or are afraid of him. You don't know anything about the beliefs of Democrats, just garbage propaganda and Hate, hater dupe.
:itsok::itsok::itsok:

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

totally discredited garbage propaganda, super duper. Just like the election steal the vaccine and GW hoaxes et cetera et cetera
discredited? you really are a fucking retarded moron
i bet you say the laptop is also......but, the federal bureau of imbeciles says its real.....and the SCUM demonRAT deniers are still denying the TRUTH

FUCK SCUM demonRATS---LIARS

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

i bet you say the laptop is also......but, the federal bureau of imbeciles says its real.....and the SCUM demonRAT deniers are still denying the TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Its a real laptop

Show what it has to do with President Biden

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
totally discredited. I never really doubted it was real and I never doubted that he didn't do a damn thing criminal that has anything to do with the president and it's all a bunch of salacious gossip about emails and pedophilia as usual, brainwashed functional moron. You can't find a respected journalist in the world that agrees with you, just scum like Tucker and Sean and even worse Internet nut jobs and YouTube cottage industry. It's all pure garbage. He had a bad couple of years when his brother died period end of story

FUCK SCUM demonRATS---L

IF YOU ONLY HAD A B

totally discredited. I never really doubted it was real and I never doubted that he didn't do a damn thing criminal that has anything to do with the president and it's all a bunch of salacious gossip about emails and pedophilia as usual, brainwashed functional moron. You can't find a respected journalist in the world that agrees with you, just scum like Tucker and Sean and even worse Internet nut jobs and YouTube cottage industry. It's all pure garbage. He had a bad couple of years when his brother died period end of story comma you ******* cools period RAINIARS

Nice work if you can get it. Don’t have to teach a class, barely have to make an appearance at the office, and yet get paid $900,000 a year for…..what? Any connection to the fact the the Communists donated $50 million to the university, and that some of Biden’s hidden top-secret documents were found in his office there?

My friend wants to know.

How do you expect the Chinese communists to get that money to biden when using hunter has so many issues? Hunter is a drug addict and chronic screw up...so the only way to make sure biden got his pay off money was to launder it through U Penn....

Last edited:
totally discredited. I never really doubted it was real and I never doubted that he didn't do a damn thing criminal that has anything to do with the president and it's all a bunch of salacious gossip about emails and pedophilia as usual, brainwashed functional moron. You can't find a respected journalist in the world that agrees with you, just scum like Tucker and Sean and even worse Internet nut jobs and YouTube cottage industry. It's all pure garbage. He had a bad couple of years when his brother died period end of story

FUCK SCUM demonRATS---L

IF YOU ONLY HAD A B

totally discredited. I never really doubted it was real and I never doubted that he didn't do a damn thing criminal that has anything to do with the president and it's all a bunch of salacious gossip about emails and pedophilia as usual, brainwashed functional moron. You can't find a respected journalist in the world that agrees with you, just scum like Tucker and Sean and even worse Internet nut jobs and YouTube cottage industry. It's all pure garbage. He had a bad couple of years when his brother died period end of story comma you ******* cools period RAINIARS
i bet you find all the good journalists on MSDNC---right?
you fucking communist piece of shit

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back