Mass Exodus of People from California and New York

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Oops. Looks like people are finally getting tired of all the new rules, over regulation, high levels of taxation eating away at their lifestyle, and excessive crime. Biggest recipients are Florida and Texas.

Another thing to note: California is staring down a $22 billion deficit, while Texas is enjoying a $30 billion surplus

1673826737017.png

Source: WSJ Opinion: A Great Migration Out of Blue States Is Underway

A. This thread isn't about me, so unless you have something relevant to discuss you can leave.

B. What makes you think I didn't already know any of this? This happens to be current news as the outward migration is accelerating.

That's been going on for over two years.

Where the hell have you been? Under a rock?
LOL....Yeah, nice of the OP to join us. ;)

Jokes aside the ones from CA are really starting to fuck-up the northern tier states as they are driving home values through the roof and bringing their liberal ways with them.

Near half of ID's new residents yearly are from CA and it's been like that since 2018.

A. This thread isn't about me, so unless you have something relevant to discuss you can leave.

B. What makes you think I didn't already know any of this? This happens to be current news.

The problem is it ISN'T "current news".. As I pointed out, it has been going on for years. Maybe you should address that fact instead of wringing your hands and making believe it is a new thing.

I hope those are freedom loving CONSTITUTION supporting people moving to my state.

Cult fucks are not welcome. You will be treated just like Trump supporters are treated in blue states.

Fuck the cult.

They're feeling our cities , meanwhile us rural folk are being invaded

how do you think that's workin' out?

~S~

that's where Ann Coulter lives (LA and NYC)...i wonder why she doesn't move to a red state! secret liberal?

The Migration from California has affected the Housing Market here in Texas for the last couple of years because people fleeing California sell their homes and buy bigger houses here while spending less.
Same here in Nevada

They're feeling our cities , meanwhile us rural folk are being invaded

how do you think that's workin' out?

"Load Up Boy" ... :auiqs.jpg:

52630141948_93beb6d54f.jpg

52629908769_40ba5f4a9d.jpg

I remember the first time I saw a labradoodle ... It was lost ...
Wasn't hard to find who it belonged to though.

It is human nature to avoid danger.
These Blues states have created a dystopian environment.
They are losing the vital part of a functioning economy, the middle class.

Forum List

Back