Why vote for Trump?

How has that reconciliation been working out these past 150 years or so?

Very good thanks a lot to Lincoln. Would you rather we had ground the south down to dust in retribution?
Truth be told eddie I'm a Dem and don't particularly care much for southern states but not ground down They certainly haven't done anything to heal the differences

Why vote for a candidate? The easy answer for the first half of the 20th century was "peace and prosperity". During the democrat party political domination we got neither. Under the Trump administration we had peace and the greatest economic prosperity in a hundred years. What does Biden promise? God only knows.

What we have is a broken country with more hate than love. And don't give me that crap that it happened under Obama. It just started when you white supremiists could not accept a black president. Q'Anon was started then. I believe it was started in 2011 and just blew up from there.

what I didn't like about B. Hussein O was his lying. How many times did he repeat the bullshit about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", or the stimulus will create "shovel ready jobs"? It had nothing to do with his supposed racial identity.

It wasn't Obama Care that didn't allow you to use your Doctor. It was your Doctor refusing to accept it. Stop lying.

Under Obama, there was the highest percentage of job creation since the end of WWII. It was a higher percentage increase than under Rump. Please stop lying.

You are still playing, "I don't want no Nig..... for PResident.

Bullshit. Obummercare specified which doctors would be covered by the plan.

Why vote for a candidate? The easy answer for the first half of the 20th century was "peace and prosperity". During the democrat party political domination we got neither. Under the Trump administration we had peace and the greatest economic prosperity in a hundred years. What does Biden promise? God only knows.

What we have is a broken country with more hate than love. And don't give me that crap that it happened under Obama. It just started when you white supremiists could not accept a black president. Q'Anon was started then. I believe it was started in 2011 and just blew up from there.

what I didn't like about B. Hussein O was his lying. How many times did he repeat the bullshit about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", or the stimulus will create "shovel ready jobs"? It had nothing to do with his supposed racial identity.

It wasn't Obama Care that didn't allow you to use your Doctor. It was your Doctor refusing to accept it. Stop lying.

Under Obama, there was the highest percentage of job creation since the end of WWII. It was a higher percentage increase than under Rump. Please stop lying.

You are still playing, "I don't want no Nig..... for PResident.

The problem with Obamacare is that it sought to change EVERYONE's healthcare instead of just focussing in on the minority of Americans that wanted coverage but didn't have it.

Nothing is free, Bunky. And, if anything, the ACA didn't go far enough. It allowed too many loopholes for companies like Insurance and HMOs to get around it. It needed fixing. But instead of fixing it, you people made it unworkable, but it was the law so you couldn't get rid of it and still can't. And you still try and destroy it. All this is without a single plan of your own like you keep saying you will have "After the Next Election". Hate to break it to you under that rock you live under, the Next Election already passed and you characters had 2 full years to get it done. We don't believe you.

You MUST be one of the "stupid people" that Gruber spoke about when he declared that they required on the stupidity of the public to get that shit law passed.

I have a real problem with an American President ordering fixed bayonets.

It's much harder to shoot accurately with so much weight on the muzzle end.
The "peaceful protesters" seem to have no compunctions about murdering police and hurting them as well.
115 Officers have gone down in 2020: 2020

51 officers died due to COVID-19.

400 officers in NYC have been injured since May 25, 2020 (George Floyd's death date) - now.

I've been trying to find all the officers injured or killed by protesters, and can't find any particular page on nationwide stats for protest injuries. I've noticed that every night they have to confront angry and/or mentally ill protesters, the injury status seems to be off the charts lately, and there's nothing I could find other than numerous videos of people being killed or injured in the protesters' wake.

There are mean times out there in the streets with many injuries an deaths being delivered not only to cops but innocent bystanders as well by what should have been peaceful protests.

It isn't fitting, and it is not constitutional to have murder protests going on in place of peaceful protests.

Last edited:
The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
It was Bush's fault.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.

"What's the spirit of the bayonet? Kill! Kill! Kill! What makes the green grass grow? Blood! Blood! Blood!"
—US Army bayonet training chant

Whilst I doubt the validity of your linked sources, my only question is why no bayonet charge was called? You're goddamned right I voted for and will vote for Donald John Trump. Our civilization depends on his next four years in office.

Trump is mobilizing the law enforcement agencies to protect monuments and statues from the mobs.
A 10-year sentence awaits the crazy mobs who try to destroy statues.

Hate to break it to you but a first year law clerk can get that tossed. Rump isn't King.

What makes you think that destroying monuments is legal?
Would you blame Jews for destroying statues of Hitler??

Jews, in general, would not destroy a statue of Hitler. They, in general, are smart and educated unlike you, and understand these symbols are mindful of the Holocaust and the history of discriminatory practices. You may have noticed that those who have been vandalizing statues of Southern Generals and slave owners are a mixture of protesters, some white, some black, some brown and some agent provocateurs.
I am Jewish See any statues of Hitler around ??Even banned in Germany
Memorials to Hitler weren't in the agreement of Germany's surrender and re-admittance into the world of nations....Nor is he recognized as a legit WWII German veteran, unlike the honor bestowed upon Confederate troops.

Once again, why vote for Trump? This talking simian will explain it for you...

You will vote for him 'cause you are both racists.

How fucking tiresome.

MN0106835.gif

KEY POINTS

"What's the spirit of the bayonet? Kill! Kill! Kill! What makes the green grass grow? Blood! Blood! Blood!"
—US Army bayonet training chant

Whilst I doubt the validity of your linked sources, my only question is why no bayonet charge was called? You're goddamned right I voted for and will vote for Donald John Trump. Our civilization depends on his next four years in office.
Outta the Park, night son, along with a lot of posters here who know that Donald J.Trump won the presidency fair and square, and that immediately as he was dominating the real polls (not the fake ones), Obama and his minions decided to use the FBI to "get Trump" any which way they could if he won. That's exactly the plan followed by the House Democrats in lockstepped conspiracy with the Obama' last-day-in-the-white-house orders to his cabinet and FBI minions. The Demmies all hate AG Bill Barr for doing his job of sorting out the treasons committed that day.

KEY POINTS
Too bad they didn't use them.

More horseshit.

The hate started with the left who have been itching for any excuse to pick a fight with Trump.

Obama was not a uniter and certainly didn't do shit when it came to addressing certain issues.

He did little to highlite problems and less to solve them.

He was an elitist who turned out to be an affirmative action failure.

KEY POINTS

You lying fucking commie asshole, you provided zero that any bayonet was affixed to even one weapon.

From your own OP:
"The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles,

Now provide a photo of an affixed bayonet advancing on protesters, or ask the mods to delete your lying assed thread.

KEY POINTS
Wait, so this is supposed to change someone's mind to vote for Biden? You can't be serious...

The "colored " vote was at it's highest when Obama ran and won, yet, what most black people don't, know(BECAUSE THEY VOTED FOR HIM, BASED ON COLOR) was the fact that he has been raised and groomed to be, and is, a Marxist. Yes, it has everything to do with color, because that's how they had such a high turnout, along with the historical effects "1st Black President in office" , I mean, who WOULDN'T use that to their advantage? Example: JFK was the 1st Catholic President...

People were in shock that SCOTUS gave the "ok" for Obummercare...it was told during an interview by the WRITERS of that speech ,"you can keep your doctor...etc." that they knew when they were writing the speech, it was b.s.....what politician is telling the truth, always?...

OP was spoiled by his mother like most PROGS, that's Trump's fault too.

Basement Biden is Bolshevik Bernie
Do you want to live in a nation with no police or ice ??? You will wake up one day and become the “minority“ in your own nation

Once again, why vote for Trump? This talking simian explained it best...

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

:auiqs.jpg:

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

You hate him because he's not white. You hate Democrats because they don't agree with you. You hate me because I want Rump gone. I can live with that. Can you live with the Truth? It's all coming out in November.

Bullshit. You know nothing about me, nor do you know nothing about anything for that matter. I almost married a black girl one time, but she wasn't a scum-sucking liberal.

I married a dark colored woman, but somehow I am a racist anyway, according to perfessor, IM2.

Forum List

Back