Why Trump is Going to WIN the Debates BIG TIME

So if Trump- perhaps the biggest liar of any Presidential candidate ever- is elected- the Democrats will have to relearn honesty.

Does that mean you have given up on the GOP ever relearning what honest and the facts are?
This from a HILLARY supporter?!

So you're saying Trump will win the debate because he's a better performer and more entertaining and will be propelled to victory by his performance. Apparently you have a pretty low opinion of American voters.
That is an accurate summary, though very general, of what I am talking about here.

The average US voter has an IQ of less than 110 and that puts them in mental capacity territory to be more influenced by advertising tactics than by infomercial tactics.

Trumps success thus far demonstrates this truth.

In the "Old Days", the leadership of our educated elite was able to steer the masses away from such lower intellectual methods due to the vulnerability it had to Populism, but with the trading of our jobs for the enrichment of the elites, the top 1%, over the last 28 years, those days are now over for ever.

Welcome to the Permanent Era of Electoral Populism.
The answer to Americans greatest problems, good leadership, poverty, crime, unemployment, and distribution of wealth is a well educated population. Nowhere is the need more obvious than in our elections.
True, but "well educated" no longer = getting a sheepskin at a major university any more. Our school system is failing to teach well rounded classic liberal minded students and it shows int he rise of Marxism on our campuses.

So you're saying Trump will win the debate because he's a better performer and more entertaining and will be propelled to victory by his performance. Apparently you have a pretty low opinion of American voters.
That is an accurate summary, though very general, of what I am talking about here.

The average US voter has an IQ of less than 110 and that puts them in mental capacity territory to be more influenced by advertising tactics than by infomercial tactics.

Trumps success thus far demonstrates this truth.

In the "Old Days", the leadership of our educated elite was able to steer the masses away from such lower intellectual methods due to the vulnerability it had to Populism, but with the trading of our jobs for the enrichment of the elites, the top 1%, over the last 28 years, those days are now over for ever.

Welcome to the Permanent Era of Electoral Populism.
The answer to Americans greatest problems, good leadership, poverty, crime, unemployment, and distribution of wealth is a well educated population. Nowhere is the need more obvious than in our elections.
True, but "well educated" no longer = getting a sheepskin at a major university any more. Our school system is failing to teach well rounded classic liberal minded students and it shows int he rise of Marxism on our campuses.
Well, I agree with your first statement. I think the major failing in our school system is not the education of the best students but education the average student.

Forum List

Back