Why Trump is a better environmentalist than Biden or Obama....

Obama/Biden wanted 1 million barrel oil tankers traveling on the open ocean.
Trump and logical environmentally concerned people favor a pipeline on dry land that carries in one mile 700 barrels.
IDIOT!
The oil from the Trump pipeline is for export over that same open ocean!!!!!
But you knew that already.

IDIOT!

For shorter distances.

The oil coming in from the Middle East comes across the ocean. The oil coming out of pipelines does not go across the ocean.

It still cracks me up that in politics a cynic is someone who distrusts government but you're a cynic because you distrust people who distrust government, LOL

Trump is okay with big businesses polluting our air, water and destroying wildlife habitats. He is no environmentalist.

Lib please, you people on the left don't damage the environment you obliterate it with your big city concrete and pavement. Then you planet killing Dems SPEW hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans obliterating those habitats. Your liberal cities are planet killing factories so shut the hell up about the environment you people are a filthy pestilence. :eusa_hand:

Oh shut up with the lib jazz. Caring for the environment is not liberal. Republicans came up with many of the regulations that Trump is attempting to eviscerate. I support regulating runoff no matter where it happens. You are the filthy pestilence and you need to be exterminated from any seat of power.
in 2020 republicans don't even support clean air or water

what the fuck are you talking about/

Trump talks like he does

That's not what his EPA does, this pipeline being a great example. What the fuck do we need a sand tar pipe for when teh Saudis are pushing the price of a barrel so low all our wells up north are going to close/ Including canadian wells

Makes 0 fucking sense

You are the liar.
"

President Donald Trump has taken historically unprecedented action to roll back a slew of environmental regulations that protect air, water, land and public health from climate change and fossil fuel pollution.

The administration has targeted about 85 environmental rules, according to Harvard Law School’s rollback tracker."

Oh for sure and one of the EPA rulings Trump tried to roll back was overruled judicially.

But the judge didn't have current methane studies.
His rationale ... based on out of date data!
So how much does Methane contribute to the atmosphere???
A new study from Geophysical Research Letters has found that methane emissions from oil and natural gas production over the past decade are “an order of magnitude lower” than what has been reported by previous studies. The study was authored by researchers at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the University of Colorado – two of the leading global experts on methane emissions.

SO again... FACTS not guesses!
The big argument for Obama's banning of fracking i.e. Methane gas is considerably LOWER contribution than the EPA law was based on!

Sad how emotions even in the courts seem to take precedence over FACTS!

BIG fail on environment both political party's, Republicans worse at protecting are air water & land. Trump gets a big extra negative, go check out his policy's & allowing mining in OUR national parks is one of his real winners.

Trump is okay with big businesses polluting our air, water and destroying wildlife habitats. He is no environmentalist.

Lib please, you people on the left don't damage the environment you obliterate it with your big city concrete and pavement. Then you planet killing Dems SPEW hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans obliterating those habitats. Your liberal cities are planet killing factories so shut the hell up about the environment you people are a filthy pestilence. :eusa_hand:

Oh shut up with the lib jazz. Caring for the environment is not liberal. Republicans came up with many of the regulations that Trump is attempting to eviscerate. I support regulating runoff no matter where it happens. You are the filthy pestilence and you need to be exterminated from any seat of power.

Trump talks like he does

That's not what his EPA does, this pipeline being a great example. What the fuck do we need a sand tar pipe for when teh Saudis are pushing the price of a barrel so low all our wells up north are going to close/ Including canadian wells

Makes 0 fucking sense

The idiot is spewing a retarded Dem talking point. Dems can't win on the issues so they lie and claim Republicans want dirty air and water...WHILE its Dems who are fouling the air and water with their big cities cramming people together like sardines obliterating the environment as the spread out from their epicenter of environment destruction.

Yea i'm a democrat bud

/s

I'm a real natinoalist

Not a pretend one who is really workign for the chamber of commerce and fucking israel

stay woke you dumb ****

You fucking whtie trash pleb nationalists are the worst. What teh fuck do you know about national perogatives or power generally? You don't know a fucking thing. Worrying about oil in 2020 of all fucking years....Christ

Canadian oil

LMAO care to debate which side is doing real damage to the environment? I'm guessing no, not surprised as I'd kick your ass and you'd end up running home to your momma crying.
Outraged Westerners look to Trump after Obama's EPA refuses to pay claims from Gold King Mine spill

But but but Republicans want dirty air and water :206: and Trump...something :aargh:

oh yea obama's EPA way worse than trump's

/S

And what the fuck is paying anyone gonna do to clean the environment? lol

We don't generally pay people not to pollute in 2020 America

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

You are the liar.
"

President Donald Trump has taken historically unprecedented action to roll back a slew of environmental regulations that protect air, water, land and public health from climate change and fossil fuel pollution.

The administration has targeted about 85 environmental rules, according to Harvard Law School’s rollback tracker."

Oh for sure and one of the EPA rulings Trump tried to roll back was overruled judicially.

A new study from Geophysical Research Letters has found that methane emissions from oil and natural gas production over the past decade are “an order of magnitude lower” than what has been reported by previous studies. The study was authored by researchers at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the University of Colorado – two of the leading global experts on methane emissions.

The big argument for Obama's banning of fracking i.e. Methane gas is considerably LOWER contribution than the EPA law was based on!

So you cherry picked one of the 85 rules and found one that doesn't make any sense? nice

How about the one where they upped the amount of industrial discharge into our water ways from coal plants

That isn't protection of the water trump promised us.

Trump didn't promise to save us from methane. He did promise to keep our water clean

LMAO care to debate which side is doing real damage to the environment? I'm guessing no, not surprised as I'd kick your ass and you'd end up running home to your momma crying.
i'm a 200 pound brown man who does well in modern education I assure you i'd curb stomp you

Wow. 200 pounds. Is that your idea of "big?" I doubt I'd even feel your punches. I could pick you up, spin you around and throw you. :lmao:

200 with no fat is a lotta dude

Outside real giants i'll go at you, lol

Mike tyson is in my weight class
View attachment 387479

*looks at your avatar*

*looks at your response*

You seem to care dave

I don't know why considering i wasn't talking to you, lol
Free speech is a bitch, kid.

Did it sound to you like i was implying you couldn't type in the thread?

Be quiet pleb and know your place

If you haven't noticed the free speech of retards doesn't really phase me. You're easy to put down

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

You are the liar.
"

How about the one where they upped the amount of industrial discharge into our water ways from coal plants

How about the one where Dems repeatedly spill 100's of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans. That's already illegal yet Dems continue to let their broke ass sewage systems overflow their filth into the water.

Democrats are the party of the environment

it was President Jimmy Carter who staked his presidency on comprehensive energy legislation

it was President Obama who did cap & trade and the Paris deal

and it would have been Al Gore who would have saved the planet

Democrats are the party of the environment

it was President Jimmy Carter who staked his presidency on comprehensive energy legislation

it was President Obama who did cap & trade and the Paris deal

and it would have been Al Gore who would have saved the planet
So "if it was President Obama who did cap & trade and the Paris deal" why did he buy a home less than a mile from the ocean which he told us on his nomination day that ----Does he think in caused the oceans to stop their rising that's why he bought that mansion?
Obama_OceansHeal.png
-

One simple example.

Trump and logical environmentally concerned people favor a pipeline on dry land that carries in one mile 700 barrels.
Plus the history of oil pipeline spills from 185,000 miles of pipeline are cumulative far less than one million oil tanker risks.
According to the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, these spills and ruptures released over 7 million gallons of crude from 2010 to present.
7 million gallons is equal to 127,272 barrels. Think about that. In 10 years 127,272 barrels... VS one tanker carrying 1 MILLION barrels on the open seas!

So who cared more about the environment... Trump who based on history would support 12,000 barrels per year potential VS 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean?

Keystone XL is an export pipeline to benefit the Chinese owners of tarsands and it still travels across oceans in oil tankers.

Do you ever think?

Keystone XL is an export pipeline to benefit the Chinese owners of tarsands and it still travels across oceans in oil tankers.

Do you ever think?

You're stupid and ignorant as shit.

China is on the pacific

Keystone is on the Atlantic

I've pointed this out to you before. You're a totally stupid bimbo. China strongly fought to shut down the Keystone. My God you're ignorant. How do you know absolutely NOTHING about energy?

surada: You see, China wants oil to get to the Atlantic, because they are on the Pacific. That way they can take oil tankers from the Atlantic to the Pacific. They love doing that ...

Moron

China is on the pacific

I've pointed this out to you before. You're a totally stupid bimbo. China strongly fought to shut down the Keystone. My God you're ignorant. How do you know absolutely NOTHING about energy?

surada: You see, China wants oil to get to the Atlantic, because they are on the Pacific. That way they can take oil tankers from the Atlantic to the Pacific. They love doing that ...

Moron

China is on the pacific

Moron

LOLOL.. China OWNS most of Canada's tarsands.. So they can sell refined products anywhere in the world and make a profit.

You're stupid and rude.

LOLOL.. China OWNS most of Canada's tarsands.. So they can sell refined products anywhere in the world and make a profit.

You're stupid and rude.

Do you understand that China is on the Pacific and the Keystone goes to the Atlantic? Do you understand that? You don't, do you, be honest

Do you ever think?
What Oceans? None that will affect the USA environment. But of course as world geography is alien to you, the only major area that Keystone pipeline refined
tarsands would travel on oil tankers is the Gulf of Mexico... and here is the big POINT that evidently you are missing... oil tankers won't travel anywhere close to US seacoast
after leaving Louisiana refineries. But you are evidently very shrift in geography!

You're stupid and rude.
How dumb do you have to be to make the statement "China OWNS most of Canada's tarsands.."
FACTS easy to come by show how stupid you are to make that above unsubstantiated statement!

There are five large oil sands mining operators. Suncor, Syncrude, Shell Albian Sands, Imperial Oil and Canadian Natural Resources.
The Syncrude project is owned by Canadian Oil Sands (37% CDN), Suncor (12% CDN), Mocal Energy (5% Japan), Murphy Oil (5% USA) Suncor (59% Canadian), Sinopec (9% China), Imperial Oil (7.5% CDN and 17.5% USA) and Nexen (7% China).
"Sinopec (9% China),

One simple example.

Plus the history of oil pipeline spills from 185,000 miles of pipeline are cumulative far less than one million oil tanker risks.
According to the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, these spills and ruptures released over 7 million gallons of crude from 2010 to present.
7 million gallons is equal to 127,272 barrels. Think about that. In 10 years 127,272 barrels... VS one tanker carrying 1 MILLION barrels on the open seas!

So who cared more about the environment... Trump who based on history would support 12,000 barrels per year potential VS 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean?
My God this is so stupid. I'm embarrassed for you.

What Oceans? None that will affect the USA environment. But of course as world geography is alien to you, the only major area that Keystone pipeline refined
tarsands would travel on oil tankers is the Gulf of Mexico... and here is the big POINT that evidently you are missing... oil tankers won't travel anywhere close to US seacoast
after leaving Louisiana refineries. But you are evidently very shrift in geography!
Nope. refined tarsands were destined for Asia. Have you ever seen an oil spill? The spill travels.

IDIOT!
The oil from the Trump pipeline is for export over that same open ocean!!!!!
But you knew that already.
You are really ignorant of geography!
The Gulf of Mexico is not the same open ocean as The Pacific Ocean!

My God this is so stupid. I'm embarrassed for you.
First of all anything you write is embarrassing as you don't provide ANY proof! No links...like the below!
So 1 million barrels floating 1 mile on the open ocean is safer than 700 barrels in a pipeline traveling 1 mile on dry land?
Sorry but experts know which is a bigger danger. I would ask you if these experts are embarrassing?
David Valentine, Professor of Earth Science and Biology at UCSB, (what is Surada's expertise?)))
says it is better to have soil spills than ocean spills:
“In general, spills to soil are more contained than spills to water, and thus cleanup is more straightforward.
Damage is often lesser for soil spills. For this reason an aquatic spill (including marine) tends to be more harmful than a spill to soil.”

Linda Krop, Chief Counsel at the Environmental Defense Center (EDC) in Santa Barbara, California, agrees. “Spills in soils cause less damage and are easier to clean up effectively.” She adds that pipelines are unlike other modes of oil transportation because they can have safety features that make large leaks preventable:

Talk about embarrassing! YOU provide nothing while I provide FACTS!!!

Forum List

Back