Why There Is No Chance Donald Trump Will Take The Stand In His Own Defense

Trump has no shame. Do you?
You loons have no shame. Making up Russia collusion to remove him from office. Then knowingly spending million to investigate that lie. Trump is the cleanest president in our history, the Mueller Report proved that. Oh and after the russian collusion hoax, you loons have no credibility left at all.

As I remember it, Clinton lied under oath. That's what he was impeached over. Nothing else, he should've got jail time over it, or made to leave office. Like any other American that has done it.

Bill Clinton didn't take classified documents or try to overturn the election. He never trashed Monica Lewinsky...

You loons have no shame. Making up Russia collusion to remove him from office. Then knowingly spending million to investigate that lie. Trump is the cleanest president in our history, the Mueller Report proved that. Oh and after the russian collusion hoax, you loons have no credibility left at all.
You loons have no shame. Making up Russia collusion

Trump is the cleanest president in our history, the Mueller Report proved that
G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia (Published 2020)

Trump gave every appearance of collusion because of the 140 phone calls to the Russian embassy during his campaign. Remember. He said he was looking for a back channel to the Kremlin.

Read the Indictment.

Watch the Jan 6th hearings.

Sworn testimony.

Now give me a name.
I read the indictment....it's an accusation, not evidence.

jan 6th hearing? haha well there were plenty of people, including Secret Service agents, that wanted to testify to contradict the Committee's star witness, that heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, that Trump assault an agent to try and drive to the capital...

The Committee wouldnt call them

Secret Service denies testimony that Trump went after agent on Jan. 6​

The Secret Service is denying bombshell testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson alleging former President Donald Trump tried to get to the Capitol by force on Jan. 6.​

"I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

That's a pretty hash assessment - from your personal attorney.

Harsh, but certainly fair.

How did ANYONE believe that this man is capable of handling the affairs of the Nation?

Were he to take the stand, we would probably learn that he cannot, in fact, read.
It's even simpler than that.

He's a high-yield perjury bomb with a hair trigger. He's not smart enough to know when to shut up, nor is he smart enough to keep his lies straight.

But you loons are giving him millions more by making him take a mug shot! Lol
"We" aren't giving him any millions. Neither are the independent voters he will have to reach and win over in order to make it to 270 next year.

YOU are the ones shelling out your hard earned cash to give to a career grifter.
And you do so willingly...and whenever he begs and pleads with you...because, they're not coming after him...they're coming after you....well, your money anyway. :)

I read the indictment....it's an accusation, not evidence.

jan 6th hearing? haha well there were plenty of people, including Secret Service agents, that wanted to testify to contradict the Committee's star witness, that heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, that Trump assault an agent to try and drive to the capital...

The Committee wouldnt call them

Secret Service denies testimony that Trump went after agent on Jan. 6​

The Secret Service is denying bombshell testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson alleging former President Donald Trump tried to get to the Capitol by force on Jan. 6.​

jan 6th hearing? haha well there were plenty of people, including Secret Service agents, that wanted to testify to contradict the Committee's star witness
You're lying...

Forum List

Back