Why the West Must Support Ukraine

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
It’s simple really.

Russia’s leaders are challenging America’s power and global leadership that promotes freedom and democracy with a revanchist chauvinistic 19th century autocratic kleptocracy that steals from the people and makes the autocrats fabulously wealthy. The post-WWII global order has seen an unprecedented increase in global wealth and freedom unmatched at any time in human history. Because America.

Either America leads the world or someone else leads the world. And the “someone else” is/are fundamentally hostile to American values.

It depends on whom you're talking about when you say, "The West".

Western Europe can do what they want when it comes to dealing with Eastern Europe.

The US needs to distance itself from the ancestral squabbles of Europeans.

Not our table.

It’s very much our table.

Nobody has benefited more from the post WWII order than America.

That’s what is under attack now.

Why the West Must Support Ukraine​

FUCK UKRAINE. I don't wish them ill, but neither can I fight all the world's battles. At some point, other countries must start doing for themselves, otherwise, they simply have not earned the right to call themselves a separate country.

Zelensky could have just surrendered to the inevitable the first week and spared Ukraine all the deaths and destruction to their culture just to keep that ass in power.

FUCK UKRAINE. I don't wish them ill, but neither can I fight all the world's battles. At some point, other countries must start doing for themselves, otherwise, they simply have not earned the right to call themselves a separate country.

Zelensky could have just surrendered to the inevitable the first week and spared Ukraine all the deaths and destruction to their culture just to keep that ass in power.

I wish I could say that it was amazing you’d say someone shouldn’t protect himself from a criminal who wants to kill, rape and terrorize someone else.

I always thought Americans believed people should protect themselves from tyranny.

I guess you believe otherwise.

Putin’s a loser.

But he is winning, incredibly rich, and leader of the largest nation on the planet, and Russia is making money hand over fist now by the day as we waste billions on another futile war we have no serious intention on winning and you know it.

Has the USA actually won a single war since WWII? No, all our leaders do now is stroke us as they jack off a few more billion and countless lost lives.

But he is winning, incredibly rich, and leader of the largest nation on the planet, and Russia is making money hand over fist now by the day as we waste billions on another futile war we have no serious intention on winning and you know it.

Has the USA actually won a single war since WWII? No, all our leaders do now is stroke us as they jack off a few more billion and countless lost lives.

He is not winning.

This was supposed to be a 3 day war. He miscalculated badly.

He steals from his people. If Biden receives millions from corruption, a la “Hunter Biden’s laptop,” is he a “winner” too?

amazing you’d say someone shouldn’t protect himself

FUCK YOU Jackhole. Zelensky can protect himself all he wants but he isn't entitled to my money. There simply is no national security interest in Ukraine staying independent from Russia. Not to justify the expense when that money is needed dearly here at home.

Amazing you'd rather see millions die and a nation destroyed rather than seek a simple, direct, peaceful settlement, asshole, don't ever think you can out-think or litigate me.

It’s very much our table.

Our economy is dependent on who is in charge of The Ukraine?

Most American didn't give a fetid dingo's kidney about The Ukraine until the media attempted to whip them into a feeding frenzy over it.

FUCK YOU Jackhole. Zelensky can protect himself all he wants but he isn't entitled to my money. There simply is no national security interest in Ukraine staying independent from Russia.

Amazing you'd rather see millions die and a nation destroyed rather than seek a simple, direct, peaceful settlement, asshole, don't ever think you can out-think or litigate me.

LOL. Hilarious.

Can’t wait for you whoring for Mexico when they demand we hand over most of the West.

Coward

Our economy is dependent on who is in charge of The Ukraine?

Most American didn't give a fetid dingo's kidney about The Ukraine until the media attempted to whip them into a feeding frenzy over it.

Oh but Americans do care.

I understand that you’re a Russian sympathizer, but 60-70% of Americans consistently support Ukraine in their war of freedom against Russian aggression.

This was supposed to be a 3 day war. He miscalculated badly.

Widely touted as the most successful invasion of a country in History, Germany's Blitzkrieg of Poland took 39 days to complete and Poland is twice the size of The Ukraine.

In addition, Russia simultaneously invaded the Eastern half of Poland at the same time so The Nazis only had to conquer Western Poland.

Let Canada, Finland, and Sweden end this dispute and let leave the U.S. out of it seeing the U.S. can’t win a war against it own stupidity!

I am for the Ukraine killing Putin but keep the U.S. out of it because let be truthful the U.S. doesn’t do well in wars…

Widely touted as the most successful invasion of a country in History, Germany's Blitzkrieg of Poland took 39 days to complete and Poland is twice the size of The Ukraine.

In addition, Russia simultaneously invaded the Eastern half of Poland at the same time so The Nazis only had to conquer Western Poland.

Also, the Germans withdrew from Warsaw.

Wait. No they didn’t.

Forum List

Back