Why the West Must Support Ukraine

It’s simple really.

Russia’s leaders are challenging America’s power and global leadership that promotes freedom and democracy with a revanchist chauvinistic 19th century autocratic kleptocracy that steals from the people and makes the autocrats fabulously wealthy. The post-WWII global order has seen an unprecedented increase in global wealth and freedom unmatched at any time in human history. Because America.

Either America leads the world or someone else leads the world. And the “someone else” is/are fundamentally hostile to American values.

Ukraine is toast. Has been since the day Biden gave Russia permission to invade, sending the WH scrambling to walk the comment back.

None of my critics and trolls have addressed the OP:

If we don’t confront Russia’s illegal aggression now, we will have to confront Russia’s illegal aggression later.

And as the appeasers in this thread don’t understand, that cost will be much greater, a la WWII Chamberlain.

Your emotional ad hominems demonstrate that you know you are on the wrong side of freedom and America.

And your momma wears army boots. You take your own side, but I'll stick with the side that my father knew and his father knew as America and freedom for the past 246 years.

And your momma wears army boots. You take your own side, but I'll stick with the side that my father knew and his father knew as America and freedom for the past 246 years.

Too bad you don’t think the same as your father.

Instead, you think we shouldn’t do anything with an autocratic tyrant who hates American values and who’d crush you under his boot in a heartbeat.

Don't you fucking stand there you little piece of trash trying to tell me how my father thought. You are heading for a brick wall, mister.

You said your father thought about freedom. Clearly, you don't.

Don't get your panties tied in a knot. If you don't want your father's thoughts to be mis-interpreted, don't ascribe them to what you think. Because you are clearly posting anti-Amercian values.

Coming out of a 20 year war, America isn't going to turn around and start one with Russia. That is a simple fact. It doesn't matter what people think the US should do.

Forum List

Back