Why the Second Amendment may be losing relevance in gun debate

You shitheads keep using that word, “fear.” There is no fear…..the same emotion that goes into checking to see if your front door is locked, or replacing the batteries on a smoke detector is the lack of emotion when you decide to carry a gun for self defense….

The only one who stinks with fear is you and the other bedwetters who attack normal gun owners
You have claimed you need to be armed at all times. Abject fear is a major part of your life.

I suspect most of the gun nut cowards here aren't ranchers, and have never had a real reason to fear being pulled out of their car, yet they still whine about needing to be armed 24/7. Do you live in NYC or Chicago? No. Gun nuts are just cowards. Admit it. What makes gun nuts so afraid to experience every day life without a gun strapped to their pansy ass?
Why do you want gun control?

Have you been there in the last year?
Word is...NYC has changed. The things you used to do are a thing of the past. And Democrats want you to get used to the transformation of America they're ushering in. Get used to high crime, sprawling homelessness, and increased drug use.
It was a lot worse back in the 70s. Speak of what you know.

You fear being put in a mass grave? Your paranoia must be overwhelming. No wonder you spend your life in abject fear.

Thank you again.....keep posting....we need people to see who you are, what you are and what you think of normal gun owners....the fear just rolls off of you with every post....

You have claimed you need to be armed at all times. Abject fear is a major part of your life.

Armed at all times? No. The ability to carry a gun whenever we feel the need to? Yes.

You want to take that choice away from us...because of your fear.

Keeping a fire extinguisher in the home, a smoke detector, locking your door....it's not fear...it's a respect for things that could happen...same with carrying a gun. There is no fear, just the realization that evil people exist....and they hurt innocent people....and you never know where or when those evil people will enter your life.....

You doofus.

Thank you again.....keep posting....we need people to see who you are, what you are and what you think of normal gun owners....the fear just rolls off of you with every post....
There you go making stupid unfounded remarks again. I have never had a problem with responsible gun owners who understand that reasonable precautions should be made to ensure safe use and limit possession by those who either can't or won't accept the fact that an item whose only purpose is to kill should be regulated. There are two types of gun owners. Reasonable ones, and gun nuts like you who want everyone armed all the time, whether they can pass a background check or not.

Armed at all times? No. The ability to carry a gun whenever we feel the need to? Yes.

You want to take that choice away from us...because of your fear.

Keeping a fire extinguisher in the home, a smoke detector, locking your door....it's not fear...it's a respect for things that could happen...same with carrying a gun. There is no fear, just the realization that evil people exist....and they hurt innocent people....and you never know where or when those evil people will enter your life.....

You doofus.
It's not the same thing. I have never heard of anyone killed by the accidental or intentional misuse of a fire extinguisher or smoke detector. A locked door isn't specifically designed to kill. You gun nuts are dumber by the day.

If you think it's silly to say you are afraid to face life without being armed, then the coward gun nuts should quit doing it.

did I say silly? or was that just your take on it? In any case my post only dealt with your description of the brave hearted vaccinated geniuses who are afraid of the unvaccinated even though they claim the vacine works

There you go making stupid unfounded remarks again. I have never had a problem with responsible gun owners who understand that reasonable precautions should be made to ensure safe use and limit possession by those who either can't or won't accept the fact that an item whose only purpose is to kill should be regulated. There are two types of gun owners. Reasonable ones, and gun nuts like you who want everyone armed all the time, whether they can pass a background check or not.

BULLSHIT.

Coming from a shitty neighborhood is nothing to be proud of.
I'm not proud of it because I had nothing to do with being born into poverty.

I got out of there 20 years ago but living there also gave me the drive to succeed so I could get out.

Idiots like Bulldog like to live in denial about the violence in the world. I am merely trying to educate him/her about the real world.

I'm not proud of it because I had nothing to do with being born into poverty.

I got out of there 20 years ago but living there also gave me the drive to succeed so I could get out.

Idiots like Bulldog like to live in denial about the violence in the world. I am merely trying to educate him/her about the real world.

I came from a poor/working class suburban background. Wasn't really that dangerous. No gangs. No real crime, that I was aware of. In the summers, my one neighbor, his cousins visited because their parents wanted them out of the city where they could get into less trouble. Read NO trouble.

That world is, or at least was, just as real as yours.

I am somewhat proud of it. I did not make it. But I am part of the culture that did, and lord knows I have taken enough flak for that, that being proud of the accomplishments of it, seems fair.

Today, I am partially responsible for my neighborhood being as nice as it is. My child can walk "the street; here, without being tough. I can walk to the store or the local pizza shop, without being tough.

I came from a poor/working class suburban background. Wasn't really that dangerous. No gangs. No real crime, that I was aware of. In the summers, my one neighbor, his cousins visited because their parents wanted them out of the city where they could get into less trouble. Read NO trouble.

That world is, or at least was, just as real as yours.

I am somewhat proud of it. I did not make it. But I am part of the culture that did, and lord knows I have taken enough flak for that, that being proud of the accomplishments of it, seems fair.

Today, I am partially responsible for my neighborhood being as nice as it is. My child can walk "the street; here, without being tough. I can walk to the store or the local pizza shop, without being tough.
Yeah you didn't have to worry about getting shot, assaulted etc.

So people who think they can call me cowardly for carrying a gun when I lived there are just plain ignorant

Forum List

Back