Why the Roman Catholic Papacy is viewed by many as the 1st Beast of Revelation Chapter 13

It is not my purpose to turn lay protestants against lay catholic members but only to point out what scripture and history has revealed about the Papacy and those in that church who promote or carry out the evil, many who are now in high leadership within our own country.
All I hear from you is blah, blah, blah. All these debates between Protestants and Catholics have been going on for 500 years, and we are no closer to solving them than we were 500 years ago.

Governments used to kill people who took up a version of Christianty that was different from the governments' approved version.

Our country was founded by people who fled religious persecution and decided that the religious wars were over. The Founding Father believed that no religion should be established as an official religion, and put that in the First Amendment.

But some people can't give it up. They quote the Bible at you to try to persuade people that Catholics worship idols and pray to Mary as a goddess.

It's enough. The more important issue is what's happening to both Protestants and Catholics in the Middle East, Africa, Cuba, and Communist China. We should be working together to help those Christians, not fighting amongst ourselves.
While you subscribe that the enemy of my enemy is my friend belief, I don't.

I believe there to be many good Catholics, who will make it to Heaven, and a great number of Protestants will be there.

Many beliefs exist throughout Christianity, but the core is summed up in just 1 verse. If you believe that verse and call upon the name in that verse, then Heaven is right there for that person.

If you don't know that verse, then you have no shot at Heaven. Period.

The Little Horn (the Pope) subdued 3 of the original 10 kingdoms. These were the Heruli, the Vandals and the Ostrogoths. They were destroyed between 483 and 539.

Daniel was speaking of things that were happening in his own time, a couple of centuries before Christ. The Little Horn is Antiochus, whom Daniel holds responsible for the removal of three in line for the throne so that Antiochus might rule.

Daniel, like Revelation, is an example of Apocalyptic literature, a form of literature used to describe events in the author's own time. Kind of like today, because of the upheaval of the world's political kingdoms, many were convinced end times were near. The true prophecy in Apocalyptic literature is assurance, not destruction. Both Daniel and Revelation is an assurance that God can use the worst man can do, and return it to glory. Even in the worst of times, God's people are encouraged to remain hopeful because God and His ways will emerge victorious.

In these days when so many Christians are being martyed for their fate, it is high time that Protestants and Catholics bury the shovel and cooperate to help persecuted Christians in the Middle East and the Communist countries.

Well then you just admitted Jesus is the false prophet (false promises of protection) & worse the one placing himself above God (who would be able to protect you).=Lucifer

The Little Horn (the Pope) subdued 3 of the original 10 kingdoms. These were the Heruli, the Vandals and the Ostrogoths. They were destroyed between 483 and 539.

Daniel was speaking of things that were happening in his own time, a couple of centuries before Christ. The Little Horn is Antiochus, whom Daniel holds responsible for the removal of three in line for the throne so that Antiochus might rule.

Daniel, like Revelation, is an example of Apocalyptic literature, a form of literature used to describe events in the author's own time. Kind of like today, because of the upheaval of the world's political kingdoms, many were convinced end times were near. The true prophecy in Apocalyptic literature is assurance, not destruction. Both Daniel and Revelation is an assurance that God can use the worst man can do, and return it to glory. Even in the worst of times, God's people are encouraged to remain hopeful because God and His ways will emerge victorious.

Under this scenario, who are the ten horns and who are the 3 horns that were subdued?

Under this scenario, who are the ten horns and who are the 3 horns that were subdued?

The fourth beast Daniel mentions, represents the Greeks. The ten horns on the beast represent ten Seleucid kings that ruled between Seleucus I and Antiochus IV. Antiochus IV (birth name Mithradates) was the fourth in line to the throne after the reign of Antiochus III. The first in line was Mithradates older brother (Seleucus IV), then Seleucus' sons, Demetrius (who was in captivity) and Antiochus. Mithradates took over the throne after Seleucus IV was assassinated. Later he murdered Seleucus IV's youngest son, Antiochus. When he became king, Mithradates took the name Antiochus IV.

Puritans hanging Quakers

DyerHanging.gif

Anglicans beating their opponents.

809434_orig.jpg

anti-quakercartoon.jpg

Grow up, Porker.

Onefour, Meriweather doesn't understand what prophecy is or the use of the bible stories.
Like I described in a few threads there are 3 layers.
1) the historical reference so we can study the watch for repeat emulations for advanced heads up on personality traits and repeating events.
2)the repeat history- emulation of the past
Meriweather themself would use terms like learn from history and History repeats so why stop at Biblical reference?
3)is the spiritual emulation. Which Meriweather doesn't believe in Bohm or Kohns theorems I suppose.

I need to check my posts better to make sure they are correct. This should have been the third video in the four videos above:

The Protestants and Catholic Jews were complicit in the Holocaust as were the Catholic and Protestant allies, yes.

ONCE AGAIN REV 13 IS ABOUT THE CHURCH AND THEIR FALSE PROPHET JESUS:
Revelation 13
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him (SATAN IS THE god OF THIS WORLD THEY THEMSELVES SAY), everyone whose name *has not been written* from the foundation of the world in the book of life *belong to the Lamb who has been slain*.

In other words the lamb (Egyptian idol god) followers * aren’t written* in the book of life, they chose the curse of death to be cursed of Jesus thus go down to the pit with the idol (1Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) and with their sin & idol worship (tradition of the pesach lamb) the slain lamb(Jesus) who they belong to.
While in Dan 12:1-4 those who *are written in the book* get to rise through Michael the redeemer.

Revelation 18 I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God,who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive
for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, they whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come. Jesus is saying he is, was, and is to come as in the Anti-Christ in Revelation HENCE THE PUNCH LINE AT THE END OF THE ROMAN JOKE:
Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

The prophecies and dreams of Daniel the Prophet are very fascinating regarding this topic. After Israel was carried away captive into Babylon, The King of the Babylonians, Nebuchadnezzar, took of the Hebrews who had wisdom, understanding and knowledge to be advisors in his court. Among them was Daniel.

Nebuchadnezzar had a dream and would not tell anyone the dream but sought for his advisors to tell of the dream he had and then give the interpretation. Many asked the king to first tell them the dream and then they would tell him the interpretation. The King, knowing they could give him any interpretation refused to tell them the dream but required them to tell him what he dreamed about first and then give the interpretation thereof. The King became distraught when they would not give him the dream and interpretation and decided to put to death those who were his advisors. Daniel asked for some time to find out the dream and interpretation. He then prayed and the Lord revealed both the dream and the interpretation to the King's dream. This is the account according to scripture:

Daniel 2:31-49

31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

32 This image’s head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

48 Then the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon.

49 Then Daniel requested of the king, and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king.

Nebuchadnezzar dreamed of an image that was divided into four sections. The head of Gold, the arms and breasts of silver, the belly and thighs of brass, and the legs and feet of iron whose toes were part iron and part miry clay. Each of these sections are interpreted as kingdoms and the head of Gold is interpreted as Nebuchadnezzars kingdom or the Babylonian kingdom. The other kingdoms are successive kingdoms which come after Nebuchadnezzar's kingdom. Daniel beheld another kingdom ( a stone) that was cut out of the mountain without hands. This kingdom eventually smote the feet of the image and broke it into pieces. The three kingdoms that succeeded Nebuchadnezzar's kingdom were the Medo-Persian Empire, the Greco-Macedonian Empire, and then the Roman-Holy Roman Empire.

This dream by Nechadnezzar and Daniel will tie into future dreams and visions of Daniel.

(To be continued)
Who puts people to death for not guessing their dream? And then Daniel praises him? And this guy is the hero? I.... Cannot... Understand

More conecting the dots:
Jesus is the gate keeper with the keys to death and hades;
Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
But Rev 9:1 says that's the fallen star aka Lucifer.
Rev 22:16 admits Jesus is the fallen star aka morning star=lucifer.

Rev 9:11 (notice our focus is brought to 9:11 for a reason)
They had as *king over them* *the angel of the Abyss*, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon and Apollyon mean Destroyer. Remember Jesus (who Apollonias helped create) himself admited being the one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

So 9:11 is a focus for you to recognize who the destroyer of the fabric of civilization is. But ironically it also holds the secret to the name of Moshiach the revealer and remover of that very same fallen star, so there is no doubt who best knows these truths. -Dan 10:21

Last edited:
ONCE AGAIN REV 13 IS ABOUT THE CHURCH AND THEIR FALSE PROPHET JESUS:
Revelation 13
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him (SATAN IS THE god OF THIS WORLD THEY THEMSELVES SAY), everyone whose name *has not been written* from the foundation of the world in the book of life *belong to the Lamb who has been slain*.

In other words the lamb (Egyptian idol god) followers * aren’t written* in the book of life, they chose the curse of death to be cursed of Jesus thus go down to the pit with the idol (1Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) and with their sin & idol worship (tradition of the pesach lamb) the slain lamb(Jesus) who they belong to.
While in Dan 12:1-4 those who *are written in the book* get to rise through Michael the redeemer.

Revelation 18 I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God,who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive
for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, they whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come. Jesus is saying he is, was, and is to come as in the Anti-Christ in Revelation HENCE THE PUNCH LINE AT THE END OF THE ROMAN JOKE:
Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

You have 0 understanding of revelation, which means you will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon--99% on earth will be mislead--you see Rev 16--with 3 inspired expressions( 9/11 type, heart dealing expressions, 3 at once) Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead by patriotism to stand in opposition to Gods king. with this result-Daniel 2:44
Many through the last 2000 years thought it was coming then, they failed to realize that the 7th and final world power had to be standing--4 listed in Daniel 7--the roman empire=#5, the british empire = #6--the two horned beast =#7--its been here a long time--the 7 heads of the first beast represent the 7 world powers of all time--the 10 horns( a kingdom = a horn)= a place where kingdoms( govts) gather---the one that was=(The league of nations,) is not( death stroke, done away with after ww2)--and yet is=( the united nations, death stroke got healed)--- the two horned beast excercises all authority( resolutions) of the first beast in the world. Cannot buy or sell( sanctions)-- makes fire( destruction) come down out of the heavens( bombs,missiles)--can you see who the two horned beast is?

Now you opened the door for the rest of rev 13.

The number 666.
Jesus =666 in kabbalah,
but also in the ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names Baal Jesus (meaning lord Jesus)=666
Father and son as one -his father being satan-Baal, means that his name Jesus Baal=666
>To buy and sell
They had Jesus coins where no Islamic would be allowed to buy or sell without this mark of the beast. They also had SUN Coins and other coins which =666 in it’s collumns but also blatantly had it marked with the number 666.
Researchers believe the coins were used as currency during the Fatimid period by Christians seeking to evangelize Muslims. The recent find also proves during the Middle ages, in and about the area of Tiberius and the Sea of Galilee, only Christians could buy and sell goods.
Today Christians use the mark of death the cross (mark of the beast) and fish symbol in yellow page ads, signs, & trade papers, to symbolize buying and selling with other beast worshipers.
Did they take on the name? Jesuits, so yes.

The first Beast of Rev.13 has a mouth speaking haughtywords (Jesus). He sits in his high heaven saying ," I AM , God ." The second (tHE VATICAN CHURCH)causesall to worship this Beast, Paul is the False Prophet Peter who sets up his worship ESTABLISHING THIS CHURCH OF SATAN.

Fact: scripture about the time of these events, clearly show these events were to occur in that generation, even specifically mentioning that, like in: (I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,
Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?)
So the beast is not to come, John of Patmos said the anti anointed was already there in his day.

(2 Corinthians 4:4)& even preachers tell you that Satan is the god & Rule of this world=Pope & Vatican claims.

Dan 9:26- And after the sixty-two weeks, an annointed one will be cut off, the people of a RULER THAT SHALL COME shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, -that leads to this rime period-where an annointed priest, High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 BCE. In 168 BCE, the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 BCE), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come", and Daniel coninues to refer to his deeds in the middle of the week: - 9:27- They (Romans) did cause the sacrifice to cease. Once again this matches what the Roman Army did in 70 A.D., so the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad occurred after Michael left according to Rev 12, just as in Daniels time. So this will not occur in our time, it was fulfilled.
example: by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
Now read the events that already occured:
REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter orocession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)=fullfilled.

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast)?

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.

and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott, back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use.

Also figuring into this prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this incident are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

Forum List

Back