Why the Right HATES Healthcare

Liberalism is slavery... look at what it has done to minorities... look how minorities who don't dance at their table are treated.

What liberalism has done for minorities is pass Civil Rights legislation, end segregation, integrate schools, integrate the military, ban discrimination in the workplace....the list is endless

Really? History could be your friend IF you chose to read it rather than make it up...

Historically it was DEMOCRATS that opposed it. Johnson didn't have a prayer of passage if it wasn't for Republicans passing it. That is FACT.

We now return you all to the dumbed-down, historically inaccurate rightwinger for a Rebuttal.

Here is what it does for Americans..

1. If you had cancer as a 14 year old and now are 24 and need to get insurance. Insurance companies can't punish you for daring to have cancer

2. If you have the misfortune of becoming seriously ill and run up bills over $100,000, the insurance company can't cap your bill and make you pay anything in excess of $100,000

3. If you just graduated college and have to work for a small company that does not offer health coverage, you can be covered on your parents policy until you are 26.

4. If you own or work for a small company, Insurance pools will be formed to allow you to compete as a large group and get better rates

5. You won't have to defer preventive care which may detect serious problems. It will be free with your insurance coverage

6. Insurance companies will not be able to drop you if you become seriously ill

Most of these changes take place immediately.

Do you want your insurance company telling you "We have paid enough for your illness....now go ahead and die"

That is what the GOP supports

So in essence you APPLAUD Government to make something so that the Individual should do for themselves at the point of a GUN? And yes, the IRS will eventaully oversee this kids...make no mistake.

Here is what it does for Americans..

1. If you had cancer as a 14 year old and now are 24 and need to get insurance. Insurance companies can't punish you for daring to have cancer

2. If you have the misfortune of becoming seriously ill and run up bills over $100,000, the insurance company can't cap your bill and make you pay anything in excess of $100,000

3. If you just graduated college and have to work for a small company that does not offer health coverage, you can be covered on your parents policy until you are 26.

4. If you own or work for a small company, Insurance pools will be formed to allow you to compete as a large group and get better rates

5. You won't have to defer preventive care which may detect serious problems. It will be free with your insurance coverage

6. Insurance companies will not be able to drop you if you become seriously ill

Most of these changes take place immediately.

Do you want your insurance company telling you "We have paid enough for your illness....now go ahead and die"

So in essence you APPLAUD Government to make something so that the Individual should do for themselves at the point of a GUN? And yes, the IRS will eventaully oversee this kids...make no mistake.

Yes ...I do Applaud the Government :clap2:

Liberalism is slavery... look at what it has done to minorities... look how minorities who don't dance at their table are treated.

What liberalism has done for minorities is pass Civil Rights legislation, end segregation, integrate schools, integrate the military, ban discrimination in the workplace....the list is endless

Really? History could be your friend IF you chose to read it rather than make it up...

Historically it was DEMOCRATS that opposed it. Johnson didn't have a prayer of passage if it wasn't for Republicans passing it. That is FACT.

We now return you all to the dumbed-down, historically inaccurate rightwinger for a Rebuttal.

You are obviously unable to tell Democrats/Republicans from Liberal/Conservative

Ever hear of a Liberal Republican? There were plenty in the 50s and 60s

Last edited:
sorry Rw....i notice you went right over post 239....wanna answer it....

.....Rw...are you saying that under this plan sponsored by our Govt.,that they will treat you and take care of the major portions of your illness,no matter what you have,they wont ever tell you....sorry we cant cover this or that....it is just to costly....is that what you are saying here?.....

Yes, and there will be generous servings of Rainbow Stew to comfort us all through the process.

So basically this thread shows us that Republican's/conservatives have absolutely no idea what is in the bill.

Whooda thunk???

So basically this thread shows us that Republican's/conservatives have absolutely no idea what is in the bill.

Whooda thunk???

If you think ANYONE has Absolutely ANY idea what is in the bill, then you're even more naive than you sound.

so hold on a minute here.....Rw...are you saying that under this plan sponsored by our Govt.,that they will treat you and take care of the major portions of your illness,no matter what you have,they wont ever tell you....sorry we cant cover this or that....it is just to costly....is that what you are saying here?.....

That is not what a cap is

A cap says your policy will cover $100,000 in any one year and $500,000 lifetime. So say you have cancer and need continual treatment to live. Once you hit the cap, they stop paying and you go bankrupt. After bankruptcy....you just die
This plan says that once you are covered, they have to keep treating you

GREAT NEWS FOR AMERICA

SEC. 111. PROHIBITING PRE-EXISTING CONDITION EXCLUSIONS.

A qualified health benefits plan may not impose any pre-existing condition exclusion (as defined in section 2701(b)(1)(A) of the Public Health Service Act) or otherwise impose any limit or condition on the coverage under the plan with respect to an individual or dependent based on any health status-related factors (as defined in section 2791(d)(9) of the Public Health Service Act) in relation to the individual or dependent.

the bill

SEC. 111. PROHIBITING PRE-EXISTING CONDITION EXCLUSIONS.

A qualified health benefits plan may not impose any pre-existing condition exclusion (as defined in section 2701(b)(1)(A) of the Public Health Service Act) or otherwise impose any limit or condition on the coverage under the plan with respect to an individual or dependent based on any health status-related factors (as defined in section 2791(d)(9) of the Public Health Service Act) in relation to the individual or dependent.

the bill

I can't believe any REAL AMERICAN wants to punish someone for the sin of actually being seriously sick. You beat cancer as a child? TOUGH LUCK....No Insurance for you

We don't hate healthcare.

But we do hate driving private insurance companies out of business. Which WILL happen now.

Fortunately most of this won't kick in til 2013. We can undo most of it well before that.

so hold on a minute here.....Rw...are you saying that under this plan sponsored by our Govt.,that they will treat you and take care of the major portions of your illness,no matter what you have,they wont ever tell you....sorry we cant cover this or that....it is just to costly....is that what you are saying here?.....

A cap says your policy will cover $100,000 in any one year and $500,000 lifetime. So say you have cancer and need continual treatment to live. Once you hit the cap, they stop paying and you go bankrupt. After bankruptcy....you just die

GREAT NEWS FOR AMERICA

ok i want you to remember that Rw....cause EVERYTIME i have asked this question in the other threads on this....the people for this bill have either danced around the question OR have told me absolutely not....even the govt is only capable of paying to a certain point and then that is it.....i hope you are right....because if your not.....then there is not much of a difference then what is there right now....

GREAT NEWS FOR AMERICA

ok i want you to remember that Rw....cause EVERYTIME i have asked this question in the other threads on this....the people for this bill have either danced around the question OR have told me absolutely not....even the govt is only capable of paying to a certain point and then that is it.....i hope you are right....because if your not.....then there is not much of a difference then what is there right now....

There is still no dumping of endless money for a hopeless cause. Insurance companies and your doctors will still make decisions on how long and how extensive your treatment will be if you are terminal. What it does is stop an arbitrary cut off of your insurance

GREAT NEWS FOR AMERICA

There is still no dumping of endless money for a hopeless cause. Insurance companies and your doctors will still make decisions on how long and how extensive your treatment will be if you are terminal. What it does is stop an arbitrary cut off of your insurance
so if a person needs homecare....the govt will pay for it?.....but if your mom or dad need to be in the care of professionals in a home ...you are STILL going to have to sign over all their assets to the govt for them to pay for it....right?....

so if a person needs homecare....the govt will pay for it?.....but if your mom or dad need to be in the care of professionals in a home ...you are STILL going to have to sign over all their assets to the govt for them to pay for it....right?....

and here is where Right Winger loses any credibility along with this entire fucked up Bill and fucked up Congress.

What rw says is in fact true. There are now no caps on insurance....where once, like he said, you purchased a set amount of lifetime coverage for your monthly premium....now there will be no cap. So here is where his explanantion fails. Once you reach a certain amount of payouts the insurance company will simply not renew your policy. Then what happens. You go to another insurance company that, now, cannot refuse you because of pre-existing conditions. That insurance company in turn charges you an exorbatant premium which will be subsidized by our tax dollars. This payout to the insurance company through the taxpayer is the dirty little secret no one on the left is willing to discuss....now...if the real cost of this was figured into the Bill by the CBO it would have never passed....why? Because the true cost of this bill after 10 years will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 trillion dollars....and that's a very conservative estimate.

The simple fact here is the American people have been ignored by the Democrat Party. They will be on the unemployment roles come January 21st 2011.

and here is where Right Winger loses any credibility along with this entire fucked up Bill and fucked up Congress.

What rw says is in fact true. There are now no caps on insurance....where once, like he said, you purchased a set amount of lifetime coverage for your monthly premium....now there will be no cap. So here is where his explanantion fails. Once you reach a certain amount of payouts the insurance company will simply not renew your policy. Then what happens. You go to another insurance company that, now, cannot refuse you because of pre-existing conditions. That insurance company in turn charges you an exorbatant premium which will be subsidized by our tax dollars. This payout to the insurance company through the taxpayer is the dirty little secret no one on the left is willing to discuss....now...if the real cost of this was figured into the Bill by the CBO it would have never passed....why? Because the true cost of this bill after 10 years will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 trillion dollars....and that's a very conservative estimate.

The simple fact here is the American people have been ignored by the Democrat Party. They will be on the unemployment roles come January 21st 2011.

Boy that will suck. They will probably pass a law soon that says you get fined for not having a job by then. If you don't pay they will throw you in jail. That will take you off the unemployed list. It is just so simple now in Obamaland.

What makes you think the government is involved? You deal with your insurance company like you always have

Forum List

Back