'Why the hell did I do that?': Trump 'went s---house crazy' when criminal-justice reforms failed to improve his polling with Black voters, report says

The troll was yours and got swatted. Latin and Black votes are going to Biden, white male votes going to Biden, white female votes going to Biden. You have trouble with that, kat.

It's dropping, dull edge. And, no, Trump saved no HBCU.

Started by a Democratic House, and the amount did not "save" any HBCU, now did it.

• President Donald Trump reportedly scolded his senior aides after criminal-justice reforms passed under his administration failed to energize Black voters.
  • "Why the hell did I do that?" Trump said, according to administration officials who spoke with The Washington Post.
  • Trump has tried to boost his standing among Black voters, though polling figures show he is trailing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in terms of support.
President Donald Trump reportedly "went s---house crazy" after a criminal-justice policy he implemented failed to improve his polling numbers among Black voters.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Trump yelled at his senior aides, current and former administration officials told The Washington Post.

Trump initially refused to support the initiative and changed his mind only when senior aides informed him it would better his weak standing with Black voters, according to The Post.

The move didn't have the intended effect, however, driving the president "s---house crazy," an ex-Trump administration official told the news outlet.

That certainly sounds like something Trump would say. What do you think?
Trump is unfit to be president.

Poor jonesy

The OP also states the following:

The Post also reported that Trump scolded his then-adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman for working to increase funding for historically Black colleges and universities because the move failed to garner support among Black voters. Manigault Newman served from the start of his presidency until December 2017.

But President Trump did increase funding for HBCU's, in fact, he saved many of them.

The OP is just a fake news story and an attempt to stop the increasing black support of the President.

Correct

The troll was yours and got swatted. Latin and Black votes are going to Biden, white male votes going to Biden, white female votes going to Biden. You have trouble with that, kat.

How was the troll mine? I only asked for a link of proof of what you are posting. I realize you have none.

Still helping HBCU's.

In a recent article in the Economist, Kentucky State University President, M. Christopher Brown said President Trump has “been beating the drum on HBCUs as a cornerstone of his education platform from month one of his time in office.” That Presidential drum beat has paid off and made a difference for America’s HBCUs.

• President Donald Trump reportedly scolded his senior aides after criminal-justice reforms passed under his administration failed to energize Black voters.
  • "Why the hell did I do that?" Trump said, according to administration officials who spoke with The Washington Post.
  • Trump has tried to boost his standing among Black voters, though polling figures show he is trailing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in terms of support.
President Donald Trump reportedly "went s---house crazy" after a criminal-justice policy he implemented failed to improve his polling numbers among Black voters.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Trump yelled at his senior aides, current and former administration officials told The Washington Post.

Trump initially refused to support the initiative and changed his mind only when senior aides informed him it would better his weak standing with Black voters, according to The Post.

The move didn't have the intended effect, however, driving the president "s---house crazy," an ex-Trump administration official told the news outlet.

Hearsay is hearsay. I don't pay attention to it. Now if they were under oath as in a court or Grand Jury hearing, then I would give it more serious consideration. What do you think?
Even if most of these made up stories were backed up with a name. But it is always some unnamed source. Not even a high ranking source. So it could very well be third or fourth hand. Assuming it is not completely fabricated in the first place.

More fake crap even Dims couldn't believe. :lol: Key Words: Anonymous Sources. Washington Compost. :lol:

Sigh.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them
www.nytimes.com › 2018/02/27 › upshot › trump-losing-college-educat...

Feb 27, 2018 - Mr. Trump never won college-educated white voters, and therefore he ... and the exit polls play a huge role in shaping how people judge the ...

A crack in Trump's 'poorly educated' base? - The Washington ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/08/20 › trump-hailed-his-...

Aug 20, 2019 - That included a remarkable 33-point deficit among college-educated white ... white women departing Trump significantly more than white men.

Analysis: Why Demographics May Make Trump's Reelection ...
www.npr.org › 2020/09/03 › trumps-base-is-shrinking-as-whites-withou...

Sep 3, 2020 - Trump's Base Is Shrinking As Whites Without A College Degree Continue To Decline ... pool of people who appear most open to his message is shallower. ... In 2016, they made up only 15% of voters, according to exit polls, ...

‘The legislation in question, called the First Step Act, aimed to tackle major racial disparities in the prison system that disproportionately affect Black people as a result of decades-long mass incarceration. Since the bill passed in 2018, about 4,700 incarcerated people have been released or had their prison sentences reduced, The Post reported on Wednesday.

The move didn't have the intended effect, however, driving the president "s---house crazy," an ex-Trump administration official told the news outlet.’ ibid

Trump supported the initiative in bad faith, seeking to curry the favor of minority voters for purely partisan reasons.

Black Americans know Trump is a hateful racist, and oppose him accordingly.

Sigh.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them
www.nytimes.com › 2018/02/27 › upshot › trump-losing-college-educat...

Feb 27, 2018 - Mr. Trump never won college-educated white voters, and therefore he ... and the exit polls play a huge role in shaping how people judge the ...

A crack in Trump's 'poorly educated' base? - The Washington ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/08/20 › trump-hailed-his-...

Aug 20, 2019 - That included a remarkable 33-point deficit among college-educated white ... white women departing Trump significantly more than white men.

Analysis: Why Demographics May Make Trump's Reelection ...
www.npr.org › 2020/09/03 › trumps-base-is-shrinking-as-whites-withou...

Sep 3, 2020 - Trump's Base Is Shrinking As Whites Without A College Degree Continue To Decline ... pool of people who appear most open to his message is shallower. ... In 2016, they made up only 15% of voters, according to exit polls, ...

Seeing 2020 for Hillary's Reelection!

Forum List

Back