Why the hatred.

It's more clear than ever now that Trumpsters are controlled by an absolutist, Good vs. Evil worldview. And I mean, literally, Evil. If you criticize or disagree with them, you really are evil in the literal sense.

Many of them really do believe that Trump was sent here by God to save this country. That's why I say it's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. Pointless. There's just nothing you can say.

I'm just hoping that two things happen: First, that enough ultimately peel away so that this thing can go back to the fringe where it belongs. And second, that we learn something from this, and never let it happen again.

00001.gif

It's more clear than ever now that Trumpsters are controlled by an absolutist, Good vs. Evil worldview. And I mean, literally, Evil. If you criticize or disagree with them, you really are evil in the literal sense.

Many of them really do believe that Trump was sent here by God to save this country. That's why I say it's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. Pointless. There's just nothing you can say.

I'm just hoping that two things happen: First, that enough ultimately peel away so that this thing can go back to the fringe where it belongs. And second, that we learn something from this, and never let it happen again.
You libtards are too stupid to recognize the difference between good and evil, and that is why you are evil. You hate America first and foremost, and your solutions to problems created by you and your ilk are always worse than it started.

Speaking of wild eyed jihadis, how is the family in the old country?

You libtards are too stupid to recognize the difference between good and evil, and that is why you are evil. You hate America first and foremost, and your solutions to problems created by you and your ilk are always worse than it started.

I know that people like you think that those of us who dare to disagree with you are evil.

Literally, evil.

There's nothing I can do about that. I'm not a psychologist.

I know that people like you think that those of us who dare to disagree with you are evil.

Literally, evil.

Thank God! You are too stupid to realize we hate you simply because you are stupid. You would have made a piss-poor psychologist.

If you had a convincing argument on any issue, I would probably drop dead of a heart attack. The shock of you saying something intelligent would be too much for me!

Literally, evil.

Thank God! You are too stupid to realize we hate you simply because you are stupid. You would have made a piss-poor psychologist.

If you had a convincing argument on any issue, I would probably drop dead of a heart attack. The shock of you saying something intelligent would be too much for me!
Okay, I'm evil and stupid.

The weird elitism of Trumpsters is always a fascinating study.

Literally, evil.

That would really cut into the time you spend studying your sex organs, trying to figure out your gender.

Elitism? Any animal with a backbone is superior to libtards. They are on par with pond scum, and I realize that is insulting to pond scum.

Last edited:
That would really cut into the time you spend studying your sex organs, trying to figure out your gender.
Elitism? Any animal with a backbone is superior to libtards. They are on par with pond scum, and I relize tat is insulting to pond scum.
Well, we see things differently.

On one hand, you think that I am evil, that I am a communist, that I am stupid, and that I am "on a par with pond scum", your words.

On the other, I think that you love your country, probably mean well, and are badly misguided and mal-informed by voices you trust.

So, we have ourselves an asymmetrical situation here.

fncceo
No hate.
The other day some ratbag Republican said on here, the only way to solve the problems was to eliminate all democrats. That means death.

But there's no hate in here. Not only are you mentally imbalanced, you are a liar.

Elitism? Any animal with a backbone is superior to libtards. They are on par with pond scum, and I relize tat is insulting to pond scum.
Well, we see things differently.

On one hand, you think that I am evil, that I am a communist, that I am stupid, and that I am "on a par with pond scum".

On the other, I think that you love your country, probably mean well, and are badly misguided and mal-informed by voices you trust.

So, we have ourselves an asymmetrical situation here.
OMG, you used a word with multiple syllables! Who wrote this post for you?

No one guides me and I am very well informed, which are two characteristics common to all libtards. You do not mean well and you hate your country.

On one hand, you think that I am evil, that I am a communist, that I am stupid, and that I am "on a par with pond scum", your words.
In fact thats your attitude toward trump voters

In fact thats your attitude toward trump voters
And you lie again about me. That is pretty much all you do.

I'm glad you're so weak that that's the best you CAN do.

No one likes being lied about, and that's virtually all you do.
Only you could fail to see your total and angry fixation on trump and trump supporters

Theres another world out here that is passing you by

Literally, evil.

It's really cute how you call anybody who does not march in absolute lock step with the Democrat agenda a "Trumpster", and then turn around and whine about people's partisan hatred.

Literally, evil.

It's really cute how you call anybody who does not march in absolute lock step with the Democrat agenda a "Trumpster", and then turn around and whine about people's partisan hatred.
You'll notice that he agreed with me. I'm right.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back