Why the hatred.

The hatred by republicans against democrats is breathtaking on here.

Well, with the Dem's CRT...why would you even love them? :rolleyes:

It's clearly that these Dems are not definitely your Grandpa's Dems. They are a "new breed" of radicals that want to push more nonsense upon the American people.

Lockdowns, mandated vaccines, Defund the Police....etc, etc.

Total Totalitarianism.

The hatred by republicans against democrats is breathtaking on here. We are spoken of as a type of malignant tumour against society for no reason. They have never threatened the country with a communist overthrow, never. Never a communist like POTUS has ever been elected but they label every dissenter to the conservative view as a commie.

Where is the patriotism of the country and its ability to overcome problems when the divide is so blatant. The born to rule attitude of republicans is the epitome of a divided nation and it increased further under trump. Its like they resent democracy if it failed to present them with power.

The pathetic delusion it was stolen from them, the disgraceful attitude towards democrats, the silly childish names they give their opponents, the total disrespect of the president because he is a Democrat, accusations of Harris as a whore etc with no evidence whatsoever.

A simple opinion by a Democrat is vigorously attacked with bile and venom dripping from your mouths. What is wrong with you people? Why the hatred?
Spot on.

It's projection.

They really hate themselves, but manifest it by showing hatred to others.

Speaking of hate, say hi to your governor for me, homie!

1625844359981.png

It's more clear than ever now that Trumpsters are controlled by an absolutist, Good vs. Evil worldview. And I mean, literally, Evil. If you criticize or disagree with them, you really are evil in the literal sense.

Many of them really do believe that Trump was sent here by God to save this country. That's why I say it's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. Pointless. There's just nothing you can say.

I'm just hoping that two things happen: First, that enough ultimately peel away so that this thing can go back to the fringe where it belongs. And second, that we learn something from this, and never let it happen again.
It just seems that way. An election was stolen. Using a virus and massive insurrections in deep blue cities. And the people living in those areas accepted it. All military people if you are forced the nazi covid shots. Get paperwork from the military and document it all. Save the documentation. Years from now bad results may manifest from those shots. If it cost our government tens of trillions of dollars just from military lawsuits....so be it. But the politicians do not care. They have suckers paying the freight for their agendas.

No one likes being lied about, and that's virtually all you do.
Only you could fail to see your total and angry fixation on trump and trump supporters

Theres another world out here that is passing you by
I don't know what in the world you get out of constantly complaining to, and lying about, me personally.

Whatever makes you happy, I guess. There must be something in it for you. I don't have to understand.

You'll notice that I don't do the same, so it's a very asymmetrical situation. Weird.

It's more clear than ever now that Trumpsters are controlled by an absolutist, Good vs. Evil worldview. And I mean, literally, Evil. If you criticize or disagree with them, you really are evil in the literal sense.

Many of them really do believe that Trump was sent here by God to save this country. That's why I say it's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. Pointless. There's just nothing you can say.

I'm just hoping that two things happen: First, that enough ultimately peel away so that this thing can go back to the fringe where it belongs. And second, that we learn something from this, and never let it happen again.
It just seems that way. An election was stolen. Using a virus and massive insurrections in deep blue cities. And the people living in those areas accepted it. All military people if you are forced the nazi covid shots. Get paperwork from the military and document it all. Save the documentation. Years from now bad results may manifest from those shots. If it cost our government tens of trillions of dollars just from military lawsuits....so be it. But the politicians do not care. They have suckers paying the freight for their agendas.
Stolen election, Nazi COVID shots.

I don't know how you folks make it through the day.

Colin norris Politics attracts the ugliness in people's hearts and encourages an "us vs them" mindset. Why that mindset is so prevalent I don't rightly know, but this is a right wing dominated board. Put people on ignore when you must, like if they do nothing but insult others they're most likely not worth your time anyways. Left or right or center, whatever, nobody needs unabashed assholes in their life.
Lastly? Try to be the good you want to see.

The hatred by republicans against democrats is breathtaking on here. We are spoken of as a type of malignant tumour against society for no reason. They have never threatened the country with a communist overthrow, never. Never a communist like POTUS has ever been elected but they label every dissenter to the conservative view as a commie.

Where is the patriotism of the country and its ability to overcome problems when the divide is so blatant. The born to rule attitude of republicans is the epitome of a divided nation and it increased further under trump. Its like they resent democracy if it failed to present them with power.

The pathetic delusion it was stolen from them, the disgraceful attitude towards democrats, the silly childish names they give their opponents, the total disrespect of the president because he is a Democrat, accusations of Harris as a whore etc with no evidence whatsoever.

A simple opinion by a Democrat is vigorously attacked with bile and venom dripping from your mouths. What is wrong with you people? Why the hatred?
While I do agree with you. . . . the rhetoric IS getting out of hand, I can tell you what is going on.

The establishment power players, especially corporations, both in the establishment media, and silicon valley, have not been treating the two partisan POV the same, in regards to public access to public engagement, and how they report on issues. This has caused a great deal of anger and resentment.

To give one example;

Over and over, conservatives have to hear about "BLM protests," which? Ostensibly, yes, they were "protests." Yet, it cannot be denied that in very, very many cases these devolved into riots, if not all out civil disobedience to local authorities.

And yet? The corporate and government media never, ever described them as such. All this looting, burning, murder and destruction by the left was never honestly described by the government or media for what it was. It was complete chaos and societal breakdown.

. . . and then, when several dozen extremists provoked the protesters at the Capitol to enter the Capitol, after the security there was not only lax, but compliant and willingly letting folks just walk right in. . . what was clearly, at first just a protest, which later only devolved into just a mild riot.. . . was blown out of all proportion to become in the public mind, "an insurrection."

It is this type of unfair treatment in the minds of the public that aggravate the situation.

While I dislike both parties these days, you forget that BML was an accurate protest of Blacks being systematically murdered and abused by out of control police, while the capital riot was about a fake claim about an election being stolen.
Big difference.
BLM has a lot more credibility.
We see it almost every day.
But there has been very little to support election fraud.
No it wasn't...violent criminal and druggy George Floyd was/is their poster child....he wasn't murdered or abused. He simply was a violent criminal high drugs who refused to be arrested and died while the Cops tried to arrest him. The cops were the systemically abused ones.

BLM has no crediability--they are a collection of thugs, criminals, and extorters
We see their action almost every day alright....
BLM in any voting would have certainly cheated as they always do to push their agenda.

Turtlesoup
Hey stupid. The court found he was murdered. What part of that are you confused about? I'm suspicious your a racist. Prove me wrong.

The hatred by republicans against democrats is breathtaking on here. We are spoken of as a type of malignant tumour against society for no reason. ....
You are a malignant tumor against society. We are just trying to "keep it real" when we treat you like you deserve to be treated.

With all due respect.

Correll
Of course I am but I've exposed you for the idiot you are and you don't like it.
Duck it up son. I'm going nowhere.

We are spoken of as a type of malignant tumour against society for no reason.

A simple opinion by a Democrat is vigorously attacked with bile and venom dripping from your mouths. What is wrong with you people?

Well, let's see. Hmmmm.

Oh, I know...

No, we need to establish camps for the unvaccinated and unmasked, like they did for the Japanese-Americans during WW2.

Does that suffice? If not, lemme know. As a courtesy I may provide you with more references in response to your query. I assure you that it's not a problem at all. Just a few clicks, really. They are, after all, the gift that keeps on collectively giving. And eagerly so, I'd add. As will you be, predictably.

In the mean time, do please take your arbitrary victim status card, along with your rabid sense of entitlement, and shove them both up your weak, sniveling ass, winger.

Last edited:

Conservative talk radio and tv have twisted their minds.
Should it be censored?

Those who lie to the American public should lose their broadcast licenses. Republicans have been lying to the American public for 40 years now.

There's hatred coming from both sides. While I agree with what NC said, not all Dems fall into the extreme/insane category... just as not all Republicans are evil or crazy. But unfortunately our country has been so purposely divided that everyone gets lumped into one side or the other, and the animosity and name-calling is off the charts.

I TRY to look at people as individuals rather than members of a group, and take people on a case by case basis. I don't call entire groups of people "scum" or trash or other dehumanizing words simply because they're a D instead of an R. I know some Dems who have good intentions but are simply misguided and naïve when it comes to government and politicians. I'm beyond tired of the red vs blue winger mentality and the constant namecalling.... And it's kind of funny to me because many on the so-called right are just as statist as the lefties, just in different ways, and both sides continually fall for frauds and crooks simply because of the letter by their name and the act they put on.

There's hatred coming from both sides. While I agree with what NC said, not all Dems fall into the extreme/insane category... just as not all Republicans are evil or crazy. But unfortunately our country has been so purposely divided that everyone gets lumped into one side or the other, and the animosity and name-calling is off the charts.

I TRY to look at people as individuals rather than members of a group, and take people on a case by case basis. I don't call entire groups of people "scum" or trash or other dehumanizing words simply because they're a D instead of an R. I know some Dems who have good intentions but are simply misguided and naïve when it comes to government and politicians. I'm beyond tired of the red vs blue winger mentality and the constant namecalling.... And it's kind of funny to me because many on the so-called right are just as statist as the lefties, just in different ways, and both sides continually fall for frauds and crooks simply because of the letter by their name and the act they put on.

Very well said.

OP is a fraud, though. He's just another low-value poser and yet another fine example of the issue itself. And about as sharp as a marble, observably. A new one pops up every other day. As it is, ignorance and pride are historically inseparable. The only real fruitfulness in it is pointing it out for the benefit of causual passers-by who may not generally participate in a given discussion beyond reading. Just another day in the neighborhood, really.

Remember back in the day, that first campaign in the general election we were involved with? We used to send out site reviewers to kind of get a gist of what the general public were talking about. How they were talking about it. Who or what entities were guiding it? We used to always say there's no way we could participate in that wreck. Though it was useful knowing for the ad makers in the bunch.

Yet, two campaigns later, and along with all of the other stuff, various state and local level elections and whatnot, citizens initiatives, blah blah blah, add nine more years on top of that and here we are right in the middle of it.

Like dumb asses. Heh heh.

Gawd. You'd think we'd know better.

Last edited:

Very well said.

OP is a fraud, though. He's just another low-value poser and yet another fine example of the issue itself. As it is, ignorance and pride are historically inseparable. The only real fruitfulness in it is ponting it out. Just another day in the neighborhood, really.

Remember back in the day, that first campaign we were involved with? We all used to kind of send out site reviewers to kind of get a gist of what the general public were talking about. How they were talking about it. Who or what entities were guiding it? We used to always say there;s no way we could participate in that wreck.

Yet, after two campaigns and all of the other stuff, here we are.

Like dumb asses. Heh heh.

I'm laughing at the last thing you said, because it's so true. :auiqs.jpg: To be fair though, I rarely get into the political discussions.... if you can call it that. There are some other topics that are more worthwhile to me, but even those are a wreck as you put it.

Conservative talk radio and tv have twisted their minds.
Should it be censored?

Those who lie to the American public should lose their broadcast licenses. Republicans have been lying to the American public for 40 years now.

Says a woman that heard the President say "not w.s." and insists that he said, "w.s.".

Forum List

Back