Why the growing use of JUNK MAIL VOTING is so full of fraud!

Of course all the signatures were not verified on the tens of millions of mail in ballots.
and they shouldn't be, but the republicans swear on the signatures.
You're saying there is POTENTIAL fraud, not that there has been ACTUAL fraud of any significance. Very different animals. Certainly the former is true but so is the later. Making mail-in ballots more restrictive is a solution in search of a problem.
ACTUAL fraud of any significance will not be detected unless there are checks in the system that will detect it. The bar owner that doesn't card his customers can easily make the claim that his bar doesn't have a problem with under age drinking.

I am thinking to recount TX and FL next time and every time from now on.
If there is significant fraud due to mailed in ballets, a recount will not catch it.
You post as if you think it's not possible to place safeguards on mail in ballots. Ballots are not like grocery store coupons that anyone can use. They're coded and can be verified by signatures and scanners and are only mailed out to verified addresses of registered voters.

Not true. Many households received ballots for past residents and dead people.

One should have to request a ballot. Universal mail in balloting is garbage.

It has worked in Colorado, Washington and Utah. There is no evidence of fraud. Just because you don't like it does not make it garbage. You are the one putting out garbage.

Of course all the signatures were not verified on the tens of millions of mail in ballots.
You're saying there is POTENTIAL fraud, not that there has been ACTUAL fraud of any significance. Very different animals. Certainly the former is true but so is the later. Making mail-in ballots more restrictive is a solution in search of a problem.
ACTUAL fraud of any significance will not be detected unless there are checks in the system that will detect it. The bar owner that doesn't card his customers can easily make the claim that his bar doesn't have a problem with under age drinking.

If there is significant fraud due to mailed in ballets, a recount will not catch it.
You post as if you think it's not possible to place safeguards on mail in ballots. Ballots are not like grocery store coupons that anyone can use. They're coded and can be verified by signatures and scanners and are only mailed out to verified addresses of registered voters.

How many of those past residents or dead people actually cast a vote? What you fail to understand is that not many individuals will risk a felony to cast a single vote.
When an illegal ballet can be simply dropped in the mail, it can be virtually impossible to trace that ballot back to the person that cast the illegal vote.

As to signature verification, if the signatures are scrutinized very strictly, then a relatively high percentage of legitimate votes will be thrown out because a person's signature can vary. If the signatures are not scrutinized strictly, then non-legit ballots can get through the system.

Excuse me but the fraudulent absentee ballots were detected in NC. According to you that can't happen.

I can't find where there has been voter fraud in any great numbers. Just insinuations by the right wing who can't afford to have all of the working class to vote, especially Blacks. Republicans.... a corrupt and more and more, antiquated party who only serve the very wealthy.
Weird....you just described the Democrat Party to a tee.

"a corrupt and more and more, antiquated party who only serve the very wealthy."

If you live in New York the rich are almost all Democrats. Democrats pretty much only have two classes in their states.....the rich and the poor....thanks to their high taxes.

That is the Republican Party. Democrats have made inroads in suburban areas. In Georgia, Gwinnet and Cobb voted for Biden by nearly 20 points despite supporting Republicans in 2014.

I can't find where there has been voter fraud in any great numbers. Just insinuations by the right wing who can't afford to have all of the working class to vote, especially Blacks. Republicans.... a corrupt and more and more, antiquated party who only serve the very wealthy.
Weird....you just described the Democrat Party to a tee.

"a corrupt and more and more, antiquated party who only serve the very wealthy."

If you live in New York the rich are almost all Democrats. Democrats pretty much only have two classes in their states.....the rich and the poor....thanks to their high taxes.

That is the Republican Party. Democrats have made inroads in suburban areas. In Georgia, Gwinnet and Cobb voted for Biden by nearly 20 points despite supporting Republicans in 2014.
Inroads in suburban areas?
Are you trying to say that white middle-class neighborhoods have been off-limits to black families in the past?

Why not lets use fingerprints or facial recognition technology to identify voters? That way everyone but the cheaters will be happy and nobody really gives a fuck if the cheaters are happy.
There are plenty of possible solutions to voter fraud but the first question to ask is, is voter fraud an issue? I have yet to see any evidence it is and plenty of evidence it is not.

“The handwritten signature is, frankly, a b******* form of authentication,” Siciliano says. “It really has no security value whatsoever, and that applies to all handwritten signatures. Do you think the clerk behind the counter at Wal-Mart is skilled at handwriting analysis? You think, of the hundreds of signatures she looks at every day, she’ll notice the one that’s an imitation? It’s a completely false sense of security.

So with the growing absentee voting trend and politicians WHO know the above to be true, are we really going to have "fair and balanced" elections in the future with more and more absentee balloting?

Look at the attached and tell me the same person signed both documents.
Then consider Of the total Georgia votes of 4,935,487 almost 404,000 absentee ballots didn't have a record of being signed by the voter.

The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had.
10% of Americans move per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially knowing that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature and in most cases have accepted fraudulent, forged signatures.
5) The ballot is considered valid and counted.
View attachment 478419

I honestly wanted to read your post but I couldn't get past the gigantic lie in the first sentence.

Of course signatures are secure and a good way to identify someone on a mail in ballot.

My state went 100% mail in ballot in 2005.

In 2009 I was in a near death accident with monster 15 ft waves in Maui. I was lucky, it put me in a coma instead of killing me.

However it did paralyze my hands and arm for a time. I had 3 surgeries and went through 3.5 years of recovery to get the use back.

The first election after that accident, I voted. I signed the ballot then sent it in.

A week or so later I got a letter from the county auditor saying there was a problem with my ballot, it wasn't counted and if I wanted it to be counted, I had to go to the auditors office to clear the problem up. Though didn't say what the problem was. I went to the auditor's office. I was told my ballot was rejected because the signature didn't match. Of course it didn't because of the accident with my hands. My signature and writing changed because of that accident.

I explained what happened. I showed them my ID and they gave me a new signature card to sign and my ballot was counted.

Signatures do work.

Does anyone at a bank call you and ask you to verify your signature every time you sign a check and give to someone to cash? No they don't. They just match the signature.

You have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about and what you're saying is totally lies.

Stop with the lies. Mail in voting has been going on for decades without much of any problems.

The only problem I've ever heard of with mail in voting was in North Carolina a couple years ago. A REPUBLICAN committed fraud on such a large scale the election was voided and a new one had to be held.

The ONLY reason why you and the rest of your party wants to do away with mail in voting is because most of your vote suppressing schemes can't work if a person can easily vote from their home and you people will continue to keep losing elections.

Here is a good article about how my state proves that mail in voting is very secure.

How many of those past residents or dead people actually cast a vote? What you fail to understand is that not many individuals will risk a felony to cast a single vote.
When an illegal ballet can be simply dropped in the mail, it can be virtually impossible to trace that ballot back to the person that cast the illegal vote.

As to signature verification, if the signatures are scrutinized very strictly, then a relatively high percentage of legitimate votes will be thrown out because a person's signature can vary. If the signatures are not scrutinized strictly, then non-legit ballots can get through the system.

Excuse me but the fraudulent absentee ballots were detected in NC. According to you that can't happen.
I never said it can't happen. IMO it's not 100%.

“The handwritten signature is, frankly, a b******* form of authentication,” Siciliano says. “It really has no security value whatsoever, and that applies to all handwritten signatures. Do you think the clerk behind the counter at Wal-Mart is skilled at handwriting analysis? You think, of the hundreds of signatures she looks at every day, she’ll notice the one that’s an imitation? It’s a completely false sense of security.

So with the growing absentee voting trend and politicians WHO know the above to be true, are we really going to have "fair and balanced" elections in the future with more and more absentee balloting?

Then consider Of the total Georgia votes of 4,935,487 almost 404,000 absentee ballots didn't have a record of being signed by the voter.

10% of Americans move per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially knowing that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature and in most cases have accepted fraudulent, forged signatures.
View attachment 478419

I honestly wanted to read your post but I couldn't get past the gigantic lie in the first sentence.

Of course signatures are secure and a good way to identify someone on a mail in ballot.

My state went 100% mail in ballot in 2005.

In 2009 I was in a near death accident with monster 15 ft waves in Maui. I was lucky, it put me in a coma instead of killing me.

However it did paralyze my hands and arm for a time. I had 3 surgeries and went through 3.5 years of recovery to get the use back.

The first election after that accident, I voted. I signed the ballot then sent it in.

A week or so later I got a letter from the county auditor saying there was a problem with my ballot, it wasn't counted and if I wanted it to be counted, I had to go to the auditors office to clear the problem up. Though didn't say what the problem was. I went to the auditor's office. I was told my ballot was rejected because the signature didn't match. Of course it didn't because of the accident with my hands. My signature and writing changed because of that accident.

I explained what happened. I showed them my ID and they gave me a new signature card to sign and my ballot was counted.

Signatures do work.

Does anyone at a bank call you and ask you to verify your signature every time you sign a check and give to someone to cash? No they don't. They just match the signature.

You have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about and what you're saying is totally lies.

Stop with the lies. Mail in voting has been going on for decades without much of any problems.

The only problem I've ever heard of with mail in voting was in North Carolina a couple years ago. A REPUBLICAN committed fraud on such a large scale the election was voided and a new one had to be held.

The ONLY reason why you and the rest of your party wants to do away with mail in voting is because most of your vote suppressing schemes can't work if a person can easily vote from their home and you people will continue to keep losing elections.

Here is a good article about how my state proves that mail in voting is very secure.

Does one need to request a ballot, or is it universal, andeveryone on the voter rolls are sent a ballot?

You showed your ID. Why would anyone oppose showing ID?

View attachment 478419

This is hilarious. Conservatives who, in large numbers, embrace countless conspiracy theories, including the QAnon nut jobs, are accusing Democrats who, in general, don't fall for all that nonsense, of being stupid?

This is almost as crazy as all those White GOP voters who refuse to get vaccinated due to a distrust of gov't or big pharma.

Hey, I got vaccinated when I was in school. I also got vaccinated when I went into the Army. I know that vaccinations save lives, and I got the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination as soon as I could.

What all this proves is this: If there is any group of people who are too stupid to vote, it's conservatives in general

OK... so you admit then you are part of the group that was so anxious to stop Trump that you and Biden encouraged the"
“immediately surge to the border”, and NOW and NOW!!!
The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

Dummies like you were against Trump and those of us against ILLEGAL immigrants that you voted for Biden so as to STOP
building the wall! CLASSIC illustration... dummies like you create a problem, then when people like Trump start solving the problem
you act like little kids... THEN when as in this case the worse flow of illegals in many years primarily because BIDEN encouraged it and in a matter of a few days as president stopped all efforts to construct the wall... NOW you little mindless kids want it built!
A perfect example of what stupidity you people maintain, i.e. SEND out JUNK MAIL votes just for the same reason you encourage
"Illegals" stack the elections, maintain power. The common good be damned.! Pathetic!

Math and statistics prove beyond any doubt there was organized substantial election fraud. Experts on election fraud measuring 7 key indicators, only 3 of which need to be observed to confirm election fraud, noted that all 7 were observed in the Dem's fraudulent 2020 steal.

Math and statistics prove beyond any doubt there was organized substantial election fraud. Experts on election fraud measuring 7 key indicators, only 3 of which need to be observed to confirm election fraud, noted that all 7 were observed in the Dem's fraudulent 2020 steal.
As my dear mom used to say, figures never lie but liars figure. But please share your sources.

I really doubt math and statistics prove beyond any doubt there was organized substantial election fraud. Do you understand the math and statistics or are you just repeating what you've been told? I certainly hope Benford’s Law was not a part of the proof.

As my dear mom used to say, figures never lie but liars figure. But please share your sources.

I really doubt math and statistics prove beyond any doubt there was organized substantial election fraud. Do you understand the math and statistics or are you just repeating what you've been told? I certainly hope Benford’s Law was not a part of the proof.

Experts who monitor foreign elections for fraud say you are wrong.

They may be right but you'll understand if I don't take your word for it. :linky:

They may be right but you'll understand if I don't take your word for it. :linky:

You are expected to arrive to the politics forum informed. Return after a few months of study.

You are expected to arrive to the politics forum informed. Return after a few months of study.
Well, I've learned one thing here, when someone can't back up what they claim they ask me to provide the answer for them. Duly noted.

Well, I've learned one thing here, when someone can't back up what they claim they ask me to provide the answer for them. Duly noted.

We routinely mock the left and their demand for a link to things that were widely reported. Come here... :itsok:

And yet still no proof that any of this actually happened let alone happened in such a large manner that the outcome was effected.

Even if ballots were sent out erroneously it is a rather massive assumption that illegally returned ballots broke one way or the other.
Isn't it also a massive assumption that illegally returned ballots didn't break one way or another? Considering the billions of dollars spent to affect the outcome of elections, don't you think some will cheat if they can find a way to do so with little risk of being detected?
asserting that the ballots broke one way or another is not the same thing as not asserting it. IOW, it is a massive assumption to assume they broke one way. It is not a massive assumption to reject that notion without any evidence to back it up.

I absolutely think that some would cheat if they can. I also and fairly certain that the method of cheating would look nothing like this. It certainly would not focus on the idea that some ballots somewhere may have went to people they were not supposed to get to. That does not allow one person or candidate to cheat in a way that would make gains. Those people with erroneous ballots are not all going to vote the same way and the vast majority of them are not going to try and use the erroneous ballot.

If you want to cheat, the ballots and votes are not even remotely relevant. You are going to go after the counting process.

View attachment 478419

This is hilarious. Conservatives who, in large numbers, embrace countless conspiracy theories, including the QAnon nut jobs, are accusing Democrats who, in general, don't fall for all that nonsense, of being stupid?

This is almost as crazy as all those White GOP voters who refuse to get vaccinated due to a distrust of gov't or big pharma.

Hey, I got vaccinated when I was in school. I also got vaccinated when I went into the Army. I know that vaccinations save lives, and I got the first dose of Covid-19 vaccination as soon as I could.

What all this proves is this: If there is any group of people who are too stupid to vote, it's conservatives in general
LOL. Democrats never buy into conspiracy bullshit. LOL.

Bush planned 9/11. Stacy Abrams and John Kerry both had elections stolen from them (and clearly demanding that the election was stolen is only bad if Trump does it). Trump is a Russian agent. And on and on and on....

Boy, the partisan blindness is very strong with you.

View attachment 478419
There was massive and obvious fraud.

Unless they throw the checkers out in the middle of the night with one candidate winning . Wake up in the morning Shazam, the other candidate miraculously bolted ahead. And every single state that shut down ended up flipping . A miracle? Coincidence? Or a dirty Democrat was counting . What would you bet your money on ?

Forum List

Back