Why the foundation of untruths is so essential.

And you know that how?

The Unite the Right rally was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10][11] Marchers included members of the alt-right,[12] neo-Confederates,[13] neo-fascists,[14] white nationalists,[15] neo-Nazis,[16] Klansmen,[17] and far-right militias.[18] Some groups chanted racist and antisemitic slogans and carried weapons, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols, the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus vult crosses, flags, and other symbols of various past and present anti-Semitic and anti-Islamic groups.[24] The organizers' stated goals included the unification of the American white nationalist movement[12] and opposing the proposed removal of the statue of General Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's former Lee Park.[22][25] The rally sparked a national debate over Confederate iconography, racial violence, and white nationalism.[26]

Sounds like Trump's kind of people.
First, if you're going to cite leftist claptrap, link it to a source so that everyone can determine the credibility for themselves. Second, it is amazing to me that your article counted out 87 racist group members who got the permits to hold the rally, while disregarding the fact that opposition rabble rousers numbered another 400 to 500 people. This was a carefully choreographed photo op by the left to smear the right in general for the actions of groups that are not in the slightest way affiliated with any political party. There likely wouldn't have been so much as a footnote to this racist rally had the left not fomented a riot. But what can you expect from the democrats. They showed that they are the party of rioters again in the summer of 2020.

I wish we had an opinion page forum on this board.
This thread would be a strong candidate. But, thanks Berg for your opinion.
Fact is that Cheney was pissed at Trump for besmirching her father.
Liz gave up her political career in doing so. The Jan 6 clown show just showed
once again how a the democrat party can lie with a straight face.
Lots of people have done that and she never said squat.

What Trump has done in no way is personal beyond the fact that she values democracy

What Trump has done in no way is personal beyond the fact that she values democracy
LaffHarder.gif

It's so ironic to watch Hannity and Tucker report that trust in our institutions is dwindling, completely ignoring the fact that they themselves have been drumming this distrust into their fans for years. This began with Limbaugh and his attacks on the media -- "don't trust them, just trust me" -- and has only grown in size and scope.

The result is this entirely separate, self-sustaining, closed circuit, insulated informational ecosystem. And perhaps worst of all, these people are NOT lying when they say and believe the things they do. That ecosystem tells them that it's The Truth. This explains why they're so paranoid and passionate -- they really do believe this stuff.

I've said it before: The big winner here is Bannon. He has said he wants to bring the system down, and now he has his troops doing just that. What I wonder if the troops really understand what they're asking for. Do they really think they can do this without causing this country severe long term damage, as our adversaries cheer it all?
I don’t need to listen to Hannity and Tucker to develop a distrust of the FBI. I just need to be aware of the news.

For example:

Forty years ago, Bob Dylan reacted to the conviction of an innocent man by singing that he couldn't help but feel ashamed "to live in a land where justice is a game." Over the ensuing decades, the criminal-justice system has improved in many significant ways. But shame is still an appropriate response to it, as the Washington Post made clear Saturday in an article that begins with a punch to the gut: "Nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000," the newspaper reported, adding that "the cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death."

The article notes that the admissions from the FBI and Department of Justice "confirm long-suspected problems with subjective, pattern-based forensic techniques—like hair and bite-mark comparisons—that have contributed to wrongful convictions in more than one-quarter of 329 DNA-exoneration cases since 1989."

That link points back to 2012 coverage of problems with FBI forensic analysis, but the existence of shoddy forensics has been so clear for so long in so many different state and local jurisdictions that the following conclusion is difficult to avoid: Neither police agencies nor prosecutors are willing to call for the sorts of reforms that would prevent many innocents from being wrongfully convicted and imprisoned, and neither the Republican nor the Democratic Party will force their hands.

I don’t need to listen to Hannity and Tucker to develop a distrust of the FBI. I just need to be aware of the news.

For example:

Forty years ago, Bob Dylan reacted to the conviction of an innocent man by singing that he couldn't help but feel ashamed "to live in a land where justice is a game." Over the ensuing decades, the criminal-justice system has improved in many significant ways. But shame is still an appropriate response to it, as the Washington Post made clear Saturday in an article that begins with a punch to the gut: "Nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000," the newspaper reported, adding that "the cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death."

The article notes that the admissions from the FBI and Department of Justice "confirm long-suspected problems with subjective, pattern-based forensic techniques—like hair and bite-mark comparisons—that have contributed to wrongful convictions in more than one-quarter of 329 DNA-exoneration cases since 1989."

That link points back to 2012 coverage of problems with FBI forensic analysis, but the existence of shoddy forensics has been so clear for so long in so many different state and local jurisdictions that the following conclusion is difficult to avoid: Neither police agencies nor prosecutors are willing to call for the sorts of reforms that would prevent many innocents from being wrongfully convicted and imprisoned, and neither the Republican nor the Democratic Party will force their hands.
A healthy cynicism of government is not only good, it's required.

But what we're seeing is a grotesque caricature of healthy cynicism, with people defaulting to any and every conspiracy that they can dream up when a government agency dares to do something they don't like.

For example:

You may not realize it but you are indicting ALL LE. So much for "respecting the blue" huh?

A healthy cynicism of government is not only good, it's required.

But what we're seeing is a grotesque caricature of healthy cynicism, with people defaulting to any and every conspiracy that they can dream up when a government agency dares to do something they don't like.

Had Trump send FBI goons to retrieve 30,000,000 pages from Obama you'd throw yourself from the tallest building just to protest

When a cultist is caught in a lie, they go hide in a hole like a turtle and they hope it is forgotten about.

OP WANTS TO TALK ABOUT LIES, BUT WONT ADDRESS THE LIES FROM THE LEFT ABOUT PUTIN CREATING THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP.

Did Putin create this? How?

PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO JOE BIDEN CLAIMING HIS SON SHOULD GO TO JAIL. ITS IN THE VIDEO.

When a cultist is caught in a lie, they go hide in a hole like a turtle and they hope it is forgotten about.

OP WANTS TO TALK ABOUT LIES, BUT WONT ADDRESS THE LIES FROM THE LEFT ABOUT PUTIN CREATING THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP.
Or hope the maudes save them, like they did by taking all their loony Covington kids threads away from public view.

Remember, YOU believe ONLY those sources you agree with
It appears Molly believed the election was rigged and set out to find anecdotal evidence to prove it. I hope you enjoyed the read. The rest of us choose to live in the real world where Trump and his legal team exhausted every option to show there was significant voter fraud.........and failed at every turn.

It appears Molly believed the election was rigged and set out to find anecdotal evidence to prove it. I hope you enjoyed the read. The rest of us choose to live in the real world where Trump and his legal team exhausted every option to show there was significant voter fraud.........and failed at every turn.
Time magazine bragged that it was rigged, meathead....Let me guess, Time is now a right wing rag, right?

Even if it were, they're a couple hundred -tops- lunatics......I quit paying any attention at all to Christopher Cantewell after he involved himself with those loons.

All that aside, Trump was definitely not referring to them in his "good people" remark, which lying moonbat assholes like the OP claim he did to this very day.
It's understandable for any pol to defend his or her constituency when it is disparaged. So Trump defending white nationalists attending a white nationalist rally organized by......wait for it.......white nationalists, was a natural, spontaneous reaction. Then the spin doctors stepped in because they knew how it would look. But that is not what the thread is about.

Do you believe the election was stolen from Trump?

It's understandable for any pol to defend his or her constituency when it is disparaged. So Trump defending white nationalists attending a white nationalist rally organized by......wait for it.......white nationalists, was a natural, spontaneous reaction. Then the spin doctors stepped in because they knew how it would look. But that is not what the thread is about.

Do you believe the election was stolen from Trump?
Delusional liars is what this thread is about....Something that you've repeatedly proven yourself to be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back