Why the foundation of untruths is so essential.

The news of Liz Cheney's demise has been met with glee by Trumpleton's. Better to get rid of a Trump critic than deal with the truth of what she says. Their rationale, she had the audacity to question Repub's blind fidelity to Trump and his election lies. Additionally, she voted to impeach Don for his 1/6 treachery.

But calling it rationale lends too much credence to their beliefs because it implies they are rational. They aren't. It goes without saying everything Liz has said about the Big Lie is unequivocally true. Making those who still believe the fraud delusion very, very angry. The same could be said for her vote to impeach Don. Seven brave Repub senators joined her in the second impeachment since they could no longer turn a blind eye to the facts as they had in the first impeachment trial. Some of the more egregious facts were unknown until they were revealed by the 1/6 committee, of which she is a member. All the more reason to hate her.

All of which puts on full display the value of establishing a dishonest narrative to which Trump supporters can cling in times of stress. "But the Russia hoax"..........is a common refrain despite Mueller's report proving beyond any doubt Trump obstructed his investigation. Not to mention engaging in despicable, traitorous behavior that violated the spirit if not the letter of the law. Similarly, they point to impeachment votes as a betrayal of loyalty to Dear Leader because they have adopted a pile of lies so tall it clouds their better judgement. Lies not confined to the issues surrounding the impeachment. Lies about the non-existent deep state, about Biden, about the FBI, about Crossfire Hurricane, Obama, Hillary, the origins of the failed coup, the media, it all comes to the fore when a defense for Trump's most recent heinous acts is required.

Some of us have fact checked those omnipresent lies, to no avail. A reality that explains why we as a country find ourselves in the situation we're in. Where truth tellers are purged in favor of sycophants.
Incorrect grammar as far as the header.It should be :
Why the Foundation of Untruths ARE so Essential.

Translation for those allergic to bullshit follows below:

"ORANGE MAN BAD!" :eek:
Would make MLK cringe.Because it's not based on the character
of a man but the color of their skin.
But no one bothers to explain that in today's juvenile society.
This movie does a far more implicit job :
- Black Like Me - { 1964 } based on a true story
Starring - The Shawshank Redemption - { James Whitmore }
Who starred in one of On the best Twilight Zone episodes
- On Thursday We leave for Home - { 1963 }
Plus - Battleground - { 1949 }
- The Asphalt Jungle - { 1950 }
- Them! - { 1954 } classic sci-fi

Thread win.
Threadwin, son of Threadward, at your service, sir.
48c6d0bd5f1c3095716b48aba3322eae.jpg

Last edited:
This began with Limbaugh and his attacks on the media
Nobody with half a fucking brain disagrees with Limbaugh's assessment of hard leftist bias mainstream media in the late 80s and early 90s. NOBODY.

But 35 years later and you're still clawing your eyes out that your propaganda wing was exposed.

:laughing0301:

Cry, bitch.
:laughing0301:

Now, time for you to Houdini your fat ass outta here.
:scared1:

You believe the election was stolen from Trump. Therefore you have absolutely no business making accusations about others. On that matter you simply refuse to accept reality and instead believe a colossal lie with no evidence to substantiate it.
How many Counties did Biden win in 2020.
How many did Trump win.
Or just use this ...
No President in over 150 years has lost a Re-election
when they Increased their total.Trump won more votes
{ over 3 Million } in 2020 than 2016.

It's so ironic to watch Hannity and Tucker report that trust in our institutions is dwindling, completely ignoring the fact that they themselves have been drumming this distrust into their fans for years. This began with Limbaugh and his attacks on the media -- "don't trust them, just trust me" -- and has only grown in size and scope.

The result is this entirely separate, self-sustaining, closed circuit, insulated informational ecosystem. And perhaps worst of all, these people are NOT lying when they say and believe the things they do. That ecosystem tells them that it's The Truth. This explains why they're so paranoid and passionate -- they really do believe this stuff.

I've said it before: The big winner here is Bannon. He has said he wants to bring the system down, and now he has his troops doing just that. What I wonder if the troops really understand what they're asking for. Do they really think they can do this without causing this country severe long term damage, as our adversaries cheer it all?
You are spot on...

This is much like the GOP decades long mantra, "The Government doesn't work.."

How can you put someone in charge of the Government and his selling point is it doesn't work and has no intention of getting it to work. If he did his job and got it to work he would be wrong.

This should be the Democrats main selling point then point out that other countries have fair working standards, fair trading, working healthcare, proper infrastructure, lower crime rates, cleaner environments... all regulated and maintained by their Governments (look at EU/Germany)...
Why doesn't US get these nice things? why don't we get a Government that works like them? Because we have half the politicians in Government saying it doesn't work and investing in making sure it continues not working..

You are spot on...

How can you put someone in charge of the Government and his selling point is it doesn't work and has no intention of getting it to work. If he did his job and got it to work he would be wrong.

This should be the Democrats main selling point then point out that other countries have fair working standards, fair trading, working healthcare, proper infrastructure, lower crime rates, cleaner environments... all regulated and maintained by their Governments (look at EU/Germany)...
Why doesn't US get these nice things? why don't we get a Government that works like them? Because we have half the politicians in Government saying it doesn't work and investing in making sure it continues not working..
Personally, I think it's because we have a political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. Right now, every motivation they have is to pander to their crazed base. Every motivation they have is to manipulate the system in their favor, like gerrymandering. There is zero (0) incentive for them to work together, collaborate, INNOVATE.

Unless and until We The People choose to change things, this continues.

#ForwardParty

Personally, I think it's because we have a political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. Right now, every motivation they have is to pander to their crazed base. Every motivation they have is to manipulate the system in their favor, like gerrymandering. There is zero (0) incentive for them to work together, collaborate, INNOVATE.

#ForwardParty
That's the problem, Mac. I don't want them to collaborate and innovate.

Because every time they do, we get fucked up the ass.

We need a break from these do-bad dumb shits. ALL of them..

They still believe that $100,000 of Fascistbook trolls were what beat a $1 billion presidential campaign.

These cultural Marxist slime would be dangerous if they had a scintilla of introspection.
If you are writing about the 2016 election the focus should have been on Jill Stein and the Green Party and how she was the actual puppet of Putin that allowed Trump to win in 2016 and not Facebook but this has nothing to do with Berg thread…

It's how I speak to fucking peckerheads who are deliberately dissembling and outright lying.
The greatest trick of the con man is to accuse his opponents of the very things he does. Did you learn it from Trump?

That's opinion and propaganda, not fact.
Am I surprised to see you dismiss documentary evidence of my assertion? No. It's really all you can do since you offer nothing but unfounded opinion.

If you are writing about the 2016 election the focus should have been on Jill Stein and the Green Party and how she was the actual puppet of Putin that allowed Trump to win in 2016 and not Facebook but this has nothing to do with Berg thread…
It's like how the scumbags or Young Turks never got banned
{ even once } from YouTube.They practically adore Bernie Sanders
whose basically an Old red.They { Turks } also adore Jill Stein.
You'll never hear those like The Young Turks speak about their
Love of God.Or Country.They are the virtual definition of Anti-American
scum.Practically every word out their scummy yappers is either
Projection or something that Edward Bernays would stand up and
applaud heartily.

Nobody with half a fucking brain disagrees with Limbaugh's assessment of hard leftist bias mainstream media in the late 80s and early 90s. NOBODY.
You do understand Limbaugh was a bloviating, extremist right wing entertainer with no interest in representing the facts to his audience, right? The business model his show was based on was to say anything he thought would rile up his listeners regardless of its accuracy. Only guileless rubes attribute credibility to anything he ever said.

The greatest trick of the con man is to accuse his opponents of the very things he does. Did you learn it from Trump?
It's known as PROJECTION.The basis of most of today's Democrat
talking pts.Where projections of their sins and unamerican ways is
supposedly attached to their betters { Oppposition }.
The problem lies,where when done so often and casually it's
like the boy who cried wolf. The moral lesson { this shows how Liars
are rewarded: Even when telling the truth,no one believes them }.

You do understand Limbaugh was a bloviating, extremist right wing entertainer with no interest in representing the facts to his audience, right? The business model his show was based on was to say anything he thought would rile up his listeners regardless of its accuracy. Only guileless rubes attribute credibility to anything he ever said.
Cite an example.That's the American way.
If unable then kindly go back to yer hovel of a bedroom and
wait until breakfast is finished boiling.

You are spot on...

AOC found out she is Jewish. And she is part of the SQUAD who want to exterminate Jews.

I don't give a fuck.

Is this you admitting that he was right? The MSM had become a leftist propaganda arm?

You should admit it.

That's the problem, Mac. I don't want them to collaborate and innovate.
Because every time they do, we get fucked up the ass.
Yes, I know that's the line. I remember how often Limbaugh used to say that, as he was pushing for more division to pad his pockets.

The problem, as I see it is this: It's a goddamn shame that the OBVIOUS FIX -- become and/or deploy better and more effective communicators and collaborators -- doesn't even enter the conversation on the Right. A little bit of self-reflection and desire to get better.

Instead, it's gone in the opposite direction. All caveman stuff. All or nothing. War. And here we are, falling apart in real time. Each end of the spectrum willingly and aggressively feeding into the worst impulses of the other. I don't get it. I probably never will.

Last edited:

#ForwardParty
You know I agree with you totally on this ...

I favour Proportional Representation Single Transfer Vote (PRSTV) system, I think it would far more representative of US people rather then Red Pill v Blue Pill that effectively exists today.. IT would give US realistic choices at the polls without them having to 'waste' their vote on an out side shot...
Promotional Representation is multi-seat districts where possible. Also make the two senate seats be elected together in a state.. This would yield a far democratic representation.
Single Transfer Vote: Similar to ranked voting system but there is only one voting day and votes

Example in Ireland:
This is a 3 seater (Below)
Goto the story of the count and it shows you how the quota and how the
This is a 5 seater

Timing
The vote was on a Friday. It is all hand counted, machine counting was universally hated. Count started 9am on Saturday(9pm finish), I think it was finished by 8pm on Sunday... First count usually takes about 6 hours, later counts take 3hr - 1hr...
There a real life drama feeling for the two days in every individual count centre... There is the drama going on in front of you and the crowd across the road in the pub watching the national figures coming in..

1660823136760.png

This is the counters on the right with 'tallymen' (for each party) on the right checking them as they are getting counted. Tallymen are unofficial but give good indication of the way it is going. The returning officer makes a statement at the end of each count on the state of the count. TV channels don't call elections they cover the returning officers statements.

1660822551991.png

Forum List

Back