Why the foundation of untruths is so essential.

He stood up for people who had opinions about Confederate monuments, on both sides of the argument, you fucking lying asshole.
I understand how badly you want to make this about the statue but the rally was organized and attended by........see post #58.

Here is all the evidence needed to impeach Trump the first time around.

He extorted Zelensky for personal political gain. It's there in black and white. Yet Trumpleton's think the impeachment was uncalled for because..............brainwashed.

Any time you're ready to see who believes in lies and who does not the ball is in your court.

Do you believe the election was stolen from Trump?
Very well, let's give that a go.

In the Book, "Rigged" Molly Hemingway researched the entire election for 2020 from the point leading up to the election engineering that took place during the pandemic lockdowns right up to the called election.

Each point and fact she provides is sourced to the actual events, the response of the Democrats both before and after the issue was addressed, and who did what, and for what purpose. The shenanigans leading up to the day of the election and the questionable actions of election work all during the vote count.

Keep in mind, that these are all sourced. Every one of them.

You read that and then get back to us about who believes what lies.

Remember, YOU believe ONLY those sources you agree with, so I don't want to hear your lying nonsense about cherry-picked sources or cherry-picked information. That will paint you as a liar and worthy of being ignored.

Those aren't the only people who wee there, you fucking douchebag. That's a smear.
As fascinated as I am by your baseless opinions ;) at some point you need to back them up with something besides insults directed at me.

Already posted this.

That does not prove that everyone there was a racist. "Unite the Right" is not known to be a racist organization. Racism wasn't even an issue of the trial.

Very well, let's give that a go.

In the Book, "Rigged" Molly Hemingway researched the entire election for 2020 from the point leading up to the election engineering that took place during the pandemic lockdowns right up to the called election.

Each point and fact she provides is sourced to the actual events, the response of the Democrats both before and after the issue was addressed, and who did what, and for what purpose. The shenanigans leading up to the day of the election and the questionable actions of election work all during the vote count.

Keep in mind, that these are all sourced. Every one of them.

You read that and then get back to us about who believes what lies.

Remember, YOU believe ONLY those sources you agree with, so I don't want to hear your lying nonsense about cherry-picked sources or cherry-picked information. That will paint you as a liar and worthy of being ignored.
They admitted that they stacked the deck right out in the open....Another source that they unquestioningly revere....

That does not prove that everyone there is a racist. "Unite the Right" is not known to be a racist organization.
Even if it were, they're a couple hundred -tops- lunatics......I quit paying any attention at all to Christopher Cantewell after he involved himself with those loons.

All that aside, Trump was definitely not referring to them in his "good people" remark, which lying moonbat assholes like the OP claim he did to this very day.

Forum List

Back